15+ Year Old Account
    LK is all about doing as much damage as you can while barely staying alive. In a nutshell.

cant belive im about to ask this... so i can solo cataclysm raids with a fair breeze on normal now... bust STILL not able to do toc5man heroic first even, does anyone got a trick or something to handle that stupid crap alone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    cant belive im about to ask this... so i can solo cataclysm raids with a fair breeze on normal now... bust STILL not able to do toc5man heroic first even, does anyone got a trick or something to handle that stupid crap alone?
    Well maybe there is some trick, but I just refused to give up and crawled through it. Took me close to 30mins to get them down and then spend maybe 5mins for the rest of the instance lol. Do what you can while riding and when your mount is about to die, try to be as close to a new one as possible. They will run over you gazillion time but that's something you have to endure.

Deleted
    Pfiouuu , Majodormo Staghelm down but ,holy crap, only Baleroc made me stress like this for the Cata encounters
    Did it with 507 ilv in Tank gear , I have to admit that the 2p T15 and 2p T14 were useful during the fight ! I decided to replace all of my heart strikes by Blood Boil to do as much damage as possible on Cats.

http://imageshack.us/f/62/majodormostaghelm10.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Exorbitance View Post
    Well maybe there is some trick, but I just refused to give up and crawled through it. Took me close to 30mins to get them down and then spend maybe 5mins for the rest of the instance lol. Do what you can while riding and when your mount is about to die, try to be as close to a new one as possible. They will run over you gazillion time but that's something you have to endure.
    doesnt work anymore. when i change mount everything despawn..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    personally i'd go vanilla weapons, when i do it, i use thunderfury and warp slicer from TK
    How about Dimensional Blade x2?
    And how do you use Warp Slicer in ICC? It's not exactly a Vanilla weapon. In addition the weapons you mentioned are pretty slow when compared to the ones I posted.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2013-03-31 at 11:10 PM.

Seriously, just buy 2 white weapons. Any thing fast with bad dps will do. That Dimensional Blade looks perfect for it.

Any tips for warlord zon'ozz? Watched a few videos about how to bounce the ball, but just don't understand how to let the boss eat it, since it goes through the boss all times and just nothing happens, then once at 12 stacks of boss enrage, it hit him and he went in black phase, and ofc on the 2nd ball I didn't have enough cds ready and wanted to stop at 7 and couldn't.

I even had to use full tank gear to survive enough bounces and try to send him in the other phase, while I'm supposed to do this in dps gear... should be enough, 503 item level, but definitely not if I cannot let the ball hit him when I need.

Let's say I don't care about the enrage and just want to let the ball hit him at 5 bounces, just to reset the soft enrage buff he has, and for once survive till his hard enrage, can it hit him at 5? And how?
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2013-04-01 at 03:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    LK is all about doing as much damage as you can while barely staying alive. In a nutshell.
    I don't think I drop below 80% at any time You don't really need to vengeance at all to beat the enrage anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Any tips for warlord zon'ozz? Watched a few videos about how to bounce the ball, but just don't understand how to let the boss eat it, since it goes through the boss all times and just nothing happens, then once at 12 stacks of boss enrage, it hit him and he went in black phase, and ofc on the 2nd ball I didn't have enough cds ready and wanted to stop at 7 and couldn't.
    the ball has ~5 second timer after it bounces where it cannot be bounced or absorbed. you just simply need to put more space between it and yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I don't think I drop below 80% at any time You don't really need to vengeance at all to beat the enrage anymore.
    Depends from gear. 505+lfr upgraded Shinka still makes it challenging.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh

And I can't even solo Ulduar 25 for my mage tier 8 ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Depends from gear. 505+lfr upgraded Shinka still makes it challenging.
    I don't know really, first time I did it I had around 500ilvl and that was before the RS buff.

I think I would share this with you guys, some ppl is going to get really pissed at me now I even got a fraps of that kill.
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-04-01 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    I don't know really, first time I did it I had around 500ilvl and that was before the RS buff.

I think I would share this with you guys, some ppl is going to get really pissed at me now I even got a fraps of that kill.
    Any tips? As I only have 492 ilvl (502 wep, 522/502 trinket tho - armory in sig), and had a 35% wipe @ enrage. I did however clean adds up. That might have been my mistake, as that would obv. give me more vengenance (to keep them alive). I just found the Raging Spirits REALLY anoying. Do you use infest to increase your dmg done, and if you do, how/when do you clear it?

You deserve an infraction for that tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Any tips? As I only have 492 ilvl (502 wep, 522/502 trinket tho - armory in sig), and had a 35% wipe @ enrage. I did however clean adds up. That might have been my mistake, as that would obv. give me more vengenance (to keep them alive). I just found the Raging Spirits REALLY anoying. Do you use infest to increase your dmg done, and if you do, how/when do you clear it?
    I stay in p1 as long as possible, 3 Shamblings or so before I push him, make sure they enrage for extra vengeance, else it's pointless In the quake phase try to get as much dps as pretty on LK, you can either DC or pest/BB the bombs to avoid getting knocked off.
    Don't be afraid to use all cds in that phase to stay alive if you struggle. Outside of the quake phase, boss is fairly easy and straight forward.

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    You deserve an infraction for that tbh
    Is it rude not to learn the mount yet and wait until the main raid tonight for max pleasure ?

Is it rude not to learn the mount yet and wait until the main raid tonight for max pleasure ?
    Oh wow, that's beyond rude.

Incoming Lei__Shen tweet about how Invincible he is hueueue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    This is how my quake phase looks like, pretty much.

Stay as close to LK as possible to have him as main target, keep low shamblings alive as long as possible and watch out for the bombs No I'm not using infest for extra vengeance, only defile when I run out of shamblings.
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-04-01 at 11:39 AM.

How many of the wing bosses will be doable on heroic 25 at roughly 490ilvl 502weapon? I'd like to get my red transmog set I don't know how hard tha would be with where I'm at. And also LDW. I did her on 25 normal with a healer and had troubles haha I think I need to reevaluate my solo-ing abilities.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How many of the wing bosses will be doable on heroic 25 at roughly 490ilvl 502weapon? I'd like to get my red transmog set I don't know how hard tha would be with where I'm at. And also LDW. I did her on 25 normal with a healer and had troubles haha I think I need to reevaluate my solo-ing abilities.
    I don't really know, not even doing it on 25H myself. I clear the first 11/12 on 10N before I swap to 25H. But I kind of doubt a rogue can do it, unless T14 BiS+