My take on LK25hc.
I first made the vid because some of my guildies were bugging me about it. I just thought it might be a good chance to show how much easier gear makes the fight. I practically soak nothing (although I stay in intermissions) and easily make the berserk timer with over 2 minutes to spare.
Not that I'm going to do this, or attempt it in the near future, but does anyone have any ideas for Heroic Ultraxion? There really doesn't seem to be a way around 2 players being required to mitigate Hour of Twilight. Are there any items that spawn something that counts as a player?
So I have a question.
Is it possible to solo the entire Shadowmourne questline?
So two people at 90 should be enough? And if I'm understanding correctly it's only 25 man?
I'm currently busy making my level 80 DK twink for soloing purposes!
Gear is going pretty well, I'm struggeling with a few things though;
I had dancing steel on my weapon, but looks like I blew 3k on nothing. Swapped to Windsong and it seems to be a lot better, what enchant is adviced in general?
I have the 200 dodge and mastery proc trinket from Throne of Tides, should I use that or Might of the Ocean OR Deathbringers Will HC ?
Still haven't figured out what belt/boots I should get...
Also stats in general are confusing, this is my first DK and I noticed many DKs focus on crit/haste. Right now I am on:
I've only killed a few bosses so far, Marrowgar on 10 man and Halion on 10 man. I've tried the Beasts of Northrend in TOC on 10 man but kept dieing right after the first 'boss' died and the worms came in, then again my gear was worse than I have now.
Any tips would be welcome. Ultimately I would like to try to solo the LK 25 HC, maybe even master it so I could do it weekly. Is this even possible for a L80? :/
Case: Corsair Carbide 500R - PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 - CPU: i5-2500k @ 4.3 GHz - CPU Cooler: Zulaman CNPS10X Performa with 2 coolers -Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H - Memory: 2x Corsair 4 GB DDR3 - GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X - Monitor 1: Asus VE247H- Monitor 2: Acer X243W
PlayStation 4 Username: Blattardos - games: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - BF4 - Infamous Second Son - The Last Of Us Remastered
2. 264 Shadow's Edge is soloable and can be done in the same run but you'll want to skip to Blood wing and Frost wings to kill the trash there.
3. Unholy Infusion is soloable by letting 1-2 puddles to engulf the entire room, popping Ghoul + AotD, getting into vehicle and quickly doing the Infusion before Putricide forces you out.
4. Blood Infusion requires at least 3 people assuming each person is capable of a battle rez. The fewer people you bring the more important it is that you receive the first bite. Blood Mirror is a proximity based mechanic more than it is a threat mechanic so it shouldn't be too hard to do.
5. Frost Infusion is soloable, just don't kill Sindy before the 4th breath.
6. As for shards every boss in normal 25 ICC has been soloed I believe (or was Dreamwalker only 10?). Heroic 25 ICC only 10/12 have been soloed.
As for aevitas you're still missing a few of the MoP level 80 blues so you may want to consider getting them first.
Shado-Pan and Feather are generally accepted as best DPS trinkets around, especially for someone who is only able to run LFR, so for a DPS fight such as Heroic LK25, those two would most likely be best.
1)hit bloodqueen but let the lock gain agro, suggest unholy or forst presence to keep the agro down. or just dot her and wait.
2) being second on the Agro list you will be bitten
3) Get bitten
4) Bite1 - bite the lock
5) Lock dps some and dies to hellfire
6) Lock uses SS
7) Bite2 - bite the lock
8) lock dps some and dies to hellfire
9) Res lock with Raise Ally
10) Bite3 - bite the lock
11) DPS boss till dead.
You should be able to kill the boss and complete blood infusion this way. It is possible with a shaman too but he will find it really hard to die unless he goes in naked. In that case you use the shaman for his hero and bring a plague scientist and its easy done.
Last edited by Aventhos; 2013-04-25 at 02:06 PM.