Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    And why may I ask? I figured better healing would be better to use O.o
    Glyph of Dark Succor
    Item Level 25
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Death Knight
    Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.

When you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor, while in Frost or Unholy Presence, your next Death Strike within 15 sec is free and will restore at least 20% of your maximum health.
    Plus since you're 90 you won't even satisfy the experience/honor activation.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-04-29 at 02:03 AM.

So I managed ot finally get blood infusion. For frost infusion just use shadows edge till you get breathed on 4 times and then kill her? How do you get out of icetomb or does it not cast solo?-

For Valithria what I have read in this thread is swap to 10man and use low lev grey items to get as many bloodworms as possible. Suppressors are priority and then what else?

Deleted
    I know it's been up before, but I can't get Gluth 25man down. Tried it as frost in 491 iLvl, but I only got him down like 3 million before he outhealed me. I had around 90 k dps or so. I then tried him as blood, and it's not even worth mentioning what percentage I got him to.(90%)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    For frost infusion just use shadows edge till you get breathed on 4 times and then kill her? How do you get out of icetomb or does it not cast solo?-
    She doesn't cast it when you solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknix View Post
    I know it's been up before, but I can't get Gluth 25man down. Tried it as frost in 491 iLvl, but I only got him down like 3 million before he outhealed me. I had around 90 k dps or so. I then tried him as blood, and it's not even worth mentioning what percentage I got him to.(90%)
    I know that feel, either find a way to tank the zombies in the back (unholy + ghoul comes to mind) or get better gear to kill him before he heals up.

"Been waiting a long Time for This(10)", downed with 3 , while we spent several attempts saturday night(DK tank(me), 2 monk healers) we just couldn't. My dps still was too high for it all. Today we decided to have one of the monks tank, whilest I kept an eye on Necrotic PLague and protected the other healer, then pick up tanking after the achievement condition was met.

Now I am the proud owner of a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. May not seem like much, but i feel happy to finally have the epic frostwyrm.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    "Been waiting a long Time for This(10)", downed with 3 , while we spent several attempts saturday night(DK tank(me), 2 monk healers) we just couldn't. My dps still was too high for it all. Today we decided to have one of the monks tank, whilest I kept an eye on Necrotic PLague and protected the other healer, then pick up tanking after the achievement condition was met.

Now I am the proud owner of a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher. May not seem like much, but i feel happy to finally have the epic frostwyrm.
    Dps was too high? Coulda just not used dots/not refresh below 80%, wait for the requirement, then zerg. Anyways gratz.

Somehow, it just didn't work out, that said, now that I have the achievie and the dragon, I won't have to worry about it anymore, the dps was too high in a way that I finished off the adds and thus, Necrotic PLague starved out, mainly thanks to my lovely blood boil spreading and refreshing the diseases on them constantly. Of the achievements to do there, I had the most issues trying to get "Been waiting a long time For this" done(aside from Portal Jockey).

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

You could simply NOT deal damage at all aside from gathering adds with DnD/single BB.

I just got 25 man Firefighter (hardmode mimiron) with 510 ilvl, i think it is a really exciting boss to solo at my current ilvl and could only take a miserable picture (which i really should have taken a couple seconds before the kill).

http://i.imgur.com/72Ka29n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    this url links to nothing
    I take these repeated questions as a hint that I need to give more info on some specific bosses.

For Valithria, you want to equip as much stamina gear as possible, get two fast low level weapons (level 1 whites do the trick, or thunderfury, whatever), get close to valithria, and attack.
    do not put diseases or the mobs will die too quickly, just spam heart strike in there. you should always be attacking something.
    spam vampiric blood on cooldown.
    your kill priority should be suppresser > lich > blazing skeleton > rest.
    HI Mionelol,

I searched and found this, thanks of all 1st for the info. I take this is done in 10 man. What do you think about using souldrinker? I have TF as well and assuming that + a white fast one hander?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    HI Mionelol,

I searched and found this, thanks of all 1st for the info. I take this is done in 10 man. What do you think about using souldrinker? I have TF as well and assuming that + a white fast one hander?
    Souldrinker would be a very bad choice tbh, it only heals you and the attack speed/dps on it is too high to make it worth imo.
    Beside that, it was nerf with 5.2 I think it was (Amount of healing)

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Souldrinker would be a very bad choice tbh, it only heals you and the attack speed/dps on it is too high to make it worth imo.
    Beside that, it was nerf with 5.2 I think it was (Amount of healing)
    good point, so basicely just sit and proc bloodworm, those in turn will heal Val over time and when they explode, seems will take a long time to hit 6m healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Have anyone used the double Conversion trick for soloing? It bursts more RP but heals for twice the amount, which is nice. Could help when there are periods of much damage.
    What'chu talking aboot willis?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    My guess would be having DRW up before casting Conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    /cast !Conversion

If you spam it then you'll get an initial tick of Conversion every GCD and the HoT part of Conversion constantly. So it costs double and heals double, and iirc costs GCDs so you can't do anything else during.

Extremely niche use for an already niche talent. I wouldn't imagine it having much use in soloing.

Maybe this has been asked before, but I didn't read 53 pages yet.

Is Zul'Aman soloable (timed)? How hard is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    /cast !Conversion

If you spam it then you'll get an initial tick of Conversion every GCD and the HoT part of Conversion constantly. So it costs double and heals double, and iirc costs GCDs so you can't do anything else during.

Extremely niche use for an already niche talent. I wouldn't imagine it having much use in soloing.
    Could potentially be usefull when swimming from platform to platform during the Nefarian encounter (BWD) if you really are having trouble surviving. I cannot think of other scenarios atm so... yeah...
    It might be usefull in order to outheal some healing absorb debuff. Maybe a trick with that on spine?

EDIT:
    Maybe this has been asked before, but I didn't read 53 pages yet.

Is Zul'Aman soloable (timed)? How hard is it?
    Yes it is soloable. It's somewhere in this thread, but I cannot get the search function to work properly.
    It's not that hard. You just have to use some cooldowns for the bear boss and you'll be fine.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-04-29 at 01:56 PM.

So I showed Fnx' video to some people in guild interested in soloing 25 heroic LK but they don't agree with me that standing in Defile, especially at lower item levels, is a DPS increase as Defile is magic damage. Been trying to find some indication that Defile is granting Vengeance in Fnx' video but all I have to go on is indirectly comparing attacks' damage based on the situation. I'm starting to wonder if it's just LK's Soul Reaper occurring when Defile happens.

Edit: Found this quote in a 5.2 Guardian thread so figure it's applicable here.

Whenever you take damage, you gain 2% of that unmitigated damage as Attack Power. This Attack Power then decays over time, losing 5% of its value every second unless you dodge a melee attack. If you dodge a melee attack you will still gain Vengeance as if it had actually hit you. Note that this does not apply to "special attacks" that can also be dodged (Garalon's cleave for example). Blizzard has stated that all sources of damage now contribute to Vengeance instead of just melee attacks. So things like magical damage, bleeds, and special attacks will also now grant Vengeance.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-04-29 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Could potentially be usefull when swimming from platform to platform during the Nefarian encounter (BWD) if you really are having trouble surviving. I cannot think of other scenarios atm so... yeah...
    It might be usefull in order to outheal some healing absorb debuff. Maybe a trick with that on spine?

EDIT:
    Yes it is soloable. It's somewhere in this thread, but I cannot get the search function to work properly.
    It's not that hard. You just have to use some cooldowns for the bear boss and you'll be fine.
    I tried the function aswell, didn't find anything.
    Thnx for your reply