Thanks you very much Aventhos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    Yesterday I finished off frost infusion and killed all of plague on 25 normal (plague wing is extremely trivial at 509+ scientist).

For bloodqueen how do you not get bitten in order to kill her on 25man normal version?

Also it seems that when I MC a scientist that when the MC wares off and I MC the scientist again the boss despawns mid fight. Anyone has this issue? I am using the 1st scientist after the two aboms are down
    happens from time to time after the MC wears off, dont know whats causing her to despawn. you have to let your scientist pull the boss and stand in the "wall" that blocks the exit to LoS her. this way the scientist gets bitten and not you.

Looking for a good blood shield tracker mod. Any suggestions?

Nice thread. I have been working on soloing on my DK for a while now. Satellite internet makes it a tad rough at times, but looks like normal internet maybe here in a month (ish) so I will but a lot more effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by CasA52 View Post
    Looking for a good blood shield tracker mod. Any suggestions?

Nice thread. I have been working on soloing on my DK for a while now. Satellite internet makes it a tad rough at times, but looks like normal internet maybe here in a month (ish) so I will but a lot more effort into it.

get this from cursed
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/blood-shield-tracker
    Last edited by Aventhos; 2013-04-30 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
    Most of the trash in ICC are lvl 80 mobs and they do not proc Dark succor. There are some lvl 82 trash, that do proc it. You also get the proc off of bosses, but that's less useful. Any mob that's lvl (on the nameplate) is grey does not proc it, the lvl must be at least green.

But the main point of his post was not to use the glyph in a blood spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    In 25 ICC? Pretty sure the highest level mob in there is 82 which is too low to count for Experience or Honor.

Edit: Forgot the Patcherwerk guys and Shambling Horrors are 83 )either 83 or 84 is minimum level for a 90 to get experience/honor, always foret if it's level-7 or level-6) but you shouldn't be in Frost or Unholy anyway as Blood since it's a dps loss being in the wrong presence due to slower rune recharge and RP generation.
    My apologies, I was just speaking in more general terms in that it *does* still work if you would have gotten experience; being 90 doesn't mean the glyph fails to work because you don't gain experience.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    If I remember correctly, when you enter Shadron's portal, Sartharion resets, and so do your cooldowns, which means if you summon AotD before entering the portal, you can summon another AotD after Sartharion resets, which means you get to obliterate the boss with 2 AotD's
    Couldn't have said it any better myself mate! You can apparently do this if you have any way of resetting bosses, not sure if there are any restrictions, saw it on a YouTube video and started using it on Sarth back when I wiped endlessly as frost

If you do this for Sarth, make note to bring food that restores at least 200k hp, as you'll be out of combat for around 15 seconds and can heal up before Sarth respawns.

Quote Originally Posted by FallNAngel View Post
    My apologies, I was just speaking in more general terms in that it *does* still work if you would have gotten experience; being 90 doesn't mean the glyph fails to work because you don't gain experience.
    any mob that would've granted you experience will still proc it, so it does work, I use it in my frost spec for questing and such, and it is awesome
    but, it SUCKS for blood dks, as it does not proc in blood presence, rendering it useless.
    so, yes, it does work as lvl 90, but you shouldn't use it as blood

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    What's the reasoning behind it not working in Blood Presence?
    Cause the glyph actively stats that it has 2 conditions that must be met for the proc to occur:

1. You must get a killing blow on a target that would grant Experience or Honor
    2. You must get said killing blow while not in Blood Presence.

There is no reason you should ever be out of Blood presence if you're soloing as Blood.

Deleted
    A quick question, is it possible to solo the entire Shadowmourne questline and the Val'anyr Quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Duranox View Post
    A quick question, is it possible to solo the entire Shadowmourne questline and the Val'anyr Quest?
    as it has been stated several times during this post (and the 2.0 version) everything except for blood infusion is soloble, though unholy isn't very easy (as I understand it) so grab a handful of people, and it's a walk in the park
    as for the Val'anyr, DK's can't get it, as it is only for some classes (priest, shamans, druids, paladins, and monks), but I think it would be soloble, after looking at the quests, it should be possible, as long as you can do yogg-25 +3 solo as one of the above mentioned classes
    Last edited by daluur; 2013-04-30 at 09:28 PM. Reason: added more detail after looking into val'anyr

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Cause the glyph actively stats that it has 2 conditions that must be met for the proc to occur:

1. You must get a killing blow on a target that would grant Experience or Honor
    2. You must get said killing blow while not in Blood Presence.

There is no reason you should ever be out of Blood presence if you're soloing as Blood.
    No, I didn't mean that. Why haven't the developers made this glyph useable in Blood Presence?

No, I didn't mean that. Why haven't the developers made this glyph useable in Blood Presence?
    I would guess they don't let blood use it, because blood doesn't need it. Glyph of Dark Succor serves as DK victory rush to give frost/unholy more leveling power.

It was useable in blood in early Cata: 15% max health restore in frost/unholy presence which also give you blood shield was very good. When the nerfs come...

Go back about 2 pages I had a write up on how blood queen can be 2 manned (did it on Sunday). Suggest 510 gear or so to 2 man it and a damn good lock. The rest of the chain is easy.

DKs cannot do the Val'anyr quest (healer classes only, although the spec in which you do it doesn't actually matter - druid, monk, paladin, priest or shaman). Now answering your question, you can solo it, technically, you just need to do the Yogg-saron fight (on 25m) with 3 keepers or less and throw the quest fragments at him while he casts Deafening Roar. After that all you have to do is kill the boss and loot the quest objective from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    20% heal while tanking dungeons / raids would be ridiculously OP to the point of completely breaking any resemblance of balance currently in the game.

Kill bloodqueen as frost, thats how i did it

Finally was able to down Blood Queen 25 HM! Was an extremely tight DPS check especially with a 493 weapon. Got a 522 one last night, should make things muuuuuch easier now

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    DKs cannot do the Val'anyr quest (healer classes only, although the spec in which you do it doesn't actually matter - druid, monk, paladin, priest or shaman). Now answering your question, you can solo it, technically, you just need to do the Yogg-saron fight (on 25m) with 3 keepers or less and throw the quest fragments at him while he casts Deafening Roar. After that all you have to do is kill the boss and loot the quest objective from him.
    Think dks can only loot fragments tho. the actual quest requires one of the classes that is marked on them
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Is Saurfang buffed recently?
    Last week I had an easy kill (25m normal) with time to spare. Now this week, I havent changed anything but at best I got him down to 10% when he enraged. Also it doesnt seem that DnD / Boil do anything on those adds. Mehh... Guess I call it a night. 5 shards to go ;_;