Deleted
    So i finally decided to try LK25 hc, after i got a lucky glider through the wall into syndras room.

Took me 6 attemps to defeat him, /cast [(at)ice sphere] death coil - helped a ton. Done with a 483 weapon, so i had difficulties keeping up the required dps, had to soak defiles and i kept a shambler alive relatively long into phase 2. I also had 3 Frostmourne rooms and got him down to 10% a few seconds before enrage hit.

Next up Majordomo, who`s still a brickwall which i cant get below 30% right now.

So far...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    and Yogg-0 as well while I'm at it, definitely 100% farmable
    Have they fixed the issue of going insane early in P2 then? or is that purely down to lucky whether the 30 sanity threshold kicks in in time or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnys View Post
    Have they fixed the issue of going insane early in P2 then? or is that purely down to lucky whether the 30 sanity threshold kicks in in time or not?
    Mione reported that the item that drops from the Salyin Warscout in Valley of the Four Winds, Salyin Battle Banner, allows one to make Sara stop casting Psychosis once you're below the Sanity threshold that she would normally stop casting. However just like with Feign Death, Vanish and Shadowmeld you have to be quick to re-engage the fight before it completely resets.

Deleted
    Ah yes, post #753, thanks!

Got Cho'gall 10m today! Just need all of Tot4W, Domo, Rag, Spine, and Madness for a full 10m normal clear of Cata

Speaking of Spine: Has anyone tried this enough to come up with a viable strategy or a reliable way to kill it? I experienced the horror of Fiery Grasp RNG as I was just about to kill my first 9 stack Amalgamation. Is there Any reliable way to deal with this, such as killing the Mutated Corruptions before they get a chance to cast? I know it would be pretty ridiculous to be getting new Amalgamations every 25~ seconds but It's the only reliable way I could see not getting shit on by random grips.
    Last edited by Tatsh; 2013-05-11 at 12:47 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Speaking of Spine: Has anyone tried this enough to come up with a viable strategy or a reliable way to kill it? I experienced the horror of Fiery Grasp RNG as I was just about to kill my first 9 stack Amalgamation. Is there Any reliable way to deal with this, such as killing the Mutated Corruptions before they get a chance to cast? I know it would be pretty ridiculous to be getting new Amalgamations every 25~ seconds but It's the only reliable way I could see not getting shit on by random grips.
    Post #917.

Deleted
    I see lots of people are having troubles with Majordomo, but I don't remember having any difficulties with the guy myself. One-shotted him on my first try, full tanking gear, kited him in circles. Baleroc was a real pain in the butt though.

So, what's wrong ? I'd really like to know. Was I super lucky ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did domo in full dps gear just reforged mastery. But I one shot it as well. Last night I got madness to 3%. Squeezes dps where I could. Don't really know what else to do. Guess I need a weapon better than raid finder sword from throne.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersomence View Post
    I did domo in full dps gear just reforged mastery. But I one shot it as well. Last night I got madness to 3%. Squeezes dps where I could. Don't really know what else to do. Guess I need a weapon better than raid finder sword from throne.
    Are you hit capped? DO NOT use the 17% hit cap on that fight, reforge most of it to haste. Your weapon is strong enough I think.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sitting at 10 hit mainly cause I can't get around it. And 7.5 exp. I'm heavy mastery reforge at the moment as I needed it for domo. But I'll drop for more haste and try again. Thanks a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I oneshot Baleroc, you just have to use DRW + LB heals on the 1. 3. 5.... Decimation blade and DRW + Death Pact + Rune Tap on the 2. 4. etc. (And ofc. Death Strike heals) - but be aware of the healing reduction from the hit itself, you have a tiny window to actually heal yourself without the 90% reduce.
    What doesn't kill me gives me Vengeance.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...psody/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhapso View Post
    I oneshot Baleroc, you just have to use DRW + LB heals on the 1. 3. 5.... Decimation blade and DRW + Death Pact + Rune Tap on the 2. 4. etc. (And ofc. Death Strike heals) - but be aware of the healing reduction from the hit itself, you have a tiny window to actually heal yourself without the 90% reduce.
    I never actually tried to heal the damage I took from the decimation blades when I killed him. I tried and tried until I finally avoided everything.

No wonder it was so hard, I didn't know you had a window to heal yourself.

Honestly, the guy took like 15 tries or so while Domo died on the first try, and Rag on the second attempt. Also had troubles with Shannox. It took me a while to figure out what to do.

For those who did Majordomo, when you kited him, did you just strafe or more? I tried the method Mione used in her HC vid but I felt like I lost out on too much DPS since I wasn't very good at it. I feel like my gear is way way way good enough to do this fight, I'm almost 30 attempts deep and only have gotten him to 5%.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhapso View Post
    Decimation Blades are random. You could get 5 in a row, and if you won't avoid all of them at some point you're more or less dead. You're very correct on the debuff/healing, but there's no set strategy since you can get 0 DeciBlades or you can get them at every blade phase.
    Last edited by Kraeth; 2013-05-11 at 11:50 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I combed through the Soloing Recap, and identified the significant (somewhat) bosses that remain unkilled:

- Flame Leviathan +4 Towers
    - Algalon 25
    - Gunship 25H
    - Halion 25H
    - Heroic Conclave of Wind
    - Heroic Hagara
    - Heroic Ultraxion
    - Heroic Spine of Deathwing

Which of these will be done in the near future, i.e. before Patch 5.4, aside from Ultraxion and Conclave? And I guess Mione isn't doing Spine.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2013-05-12 at 02:51 AM.

So it seems i have a small problem, i tried to solo Alysrazor (10m normal) and while on air he despawns anyone knows what might causes this ? my first despawn was at 95% and the second one at the moment i had 3 feather buffs. I dont leave the area of the boss i just follow him on air grabbing the rings hitting him while i gather them.

And another despawn at 41% >.>
    Last edited by Zigrifid; 2013-05-12 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    So it seems i have a small problem, i tried to solo Alysrazor (10m normal) and while on air he despawns anyone knows what might causes this ? my first despawn was at 95% and the second one at the moment i had 3 feather buffs. I dont leave the area of the boss i just follow him on air grabbing the rings hitting him while i gather them.

You're most likely too far away, I think the range limit is either 30 or 40 yards, if you're not doing this as frost, then take the feather right under her as she flies up instead of grabbing the 3rd near the start. Another thing is when she flies down to do the talon rake thing, don't bother trying to get the ring right before that or you'll risk it being too far away and once again despawning.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    You're most likely too far away, I think the range limit is either 30 or 40 yards, if you're not doing this as frost, then take the feather right under her as she flies up instead of grabbing the 3rd near the start. Another thing is when she flies down to do the talon rake thing, don't bother trying to get the ring right before that or you'll risk it being too far away and once again despawning.
    Update :> http://i.imgur.com/NpEQCUI.jpg finaly after 4 despawns i did it (not that much for you pro soloers out there but its my first ) thanks for the reply Irunsofaraway!

Update :> http://i.imgur.com/NpEQCUI.jpg finaly after 4 despawns i did it (not that much for you pro soloers out there but its my first ) thanks for the reply Irunsofaraway!

Grats! I noticed the despawns happen when you get too far out of range at the start, or when you go outside the flame ring when she goes down to claw thing through the middle (whatever the hell that is). If you stick on her ass/go out of the ring when she starts the fiery tornados, there's no problem.

In addition to the range despawn issue I've noticed that Alysrazor will always despawn if you get your 3rd feather before Molting ends.