Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Worst part is, it could go even faster. I can't cheese Infest too much or p1 goes too quick and I don't have enough adds to push the 2nd transition without going into Frostmourne.
    My p1 lasted 2:16 on this kill while my best p1 (in regards to infest cheesing) was around 1:45~ (and I kept having LK between 12 and 13% after 2nd transition. give it a tiiiiny bit more gear or favorable RNG and <5min is doable)
    But did you fraps it!?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst part is, it could go even faster. I can't cheese Infest too much or p1 goes too quick and I don't have enough adds to push the 2nd transition without going into Frostmourne.
    My p1 lasted 2:16 on this kill while my best p1 (in regards to infest cheesing) was around 1:45~ (and I kept having LK between 12 and 13% after 2nd transition. give it a tiiiiny bit more gear or favorable RNG and <5min is doable)
    Your 5:33 kill is 307k DPS. Very impressive.

Deleted
    So me and a friend just killed all 10man bosses on normal, excluding lich king. We then tried to switch to 25man hc for lk hc duo, and it seems we cannot as "one or more bosses are dead". Did they hotfix it or am i missing something?

Deleted
    As it has been said countless times, switch to 25-man outside the instance, then inside, switch to 25-hc.

Deleted
    Sorry i didn't quite grasp that. Thankyou for your aid.

10+ Year Old Account

5:33 LK25H kill, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    you are sick^^ in a good way :P

@ thread
    i'm currently at 9557 haste rating (ilvl 504) and using pure haste gems in yellow slots. should i aim for more or just switch to str/haste gems?

Deleted
    Might be worth adding an FAQ section in the main post to hopefully avoid the same questions popping up again and again :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I might be doing something wrong here. I haven't tried to solo 25man Lord Marrowgar since 5.3, but now he's bone spiking me when he bone storms. Anybody know if they fixed it so you cant solo it anymore or am I doing something wrong here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatecrew View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I might be doing something wrong here. I haven't tried to solo 25man Lord Marrowgar since 5.3, but now he's bone spiking me when he bone storms. Anybody know if they fixed it so you cant solo it anymore or am I doing something wrong here?
    You need to be a goblin or worgen for heroic
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Z3A3RXc#gid=12

And yet another question about LK Soloing What gear should I get? I'm no longer raiding with any of my chars is Raidfinder / 516 gear enough to get LK down? or do I need to get heroic ToT gear? and what gear should I try to get? And around how much Itemlevel?

Just link me somewhere if there is a place where this is all explained! Haven't found anything yet! )
    Last edited by Kassina; 2013-06-08 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatecrew View Post
    It can be solo'd. You need to pop Unholy Blight and drop DnD just before you are spiked. Your diseases and DnD will kill the spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    You need to be a goblin or worgen for heroic
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Z3A3RXc#gid=12

And yet another question about LK Soloing What gear should I get? I'm no longer raiding with any of my chars is Raidfinder / 516 gear enough to get LK down? or do I need to get heroic ToT gear? and what gear should I try to get? And around how much Itemlevel?

Just link me somewhere if there is a place where this is all explained! Haven't found anything yet! )
    I was able to solo him with ilvl 501 without too much trouble. But if you got low ilvl you will need to stay and dps LK during the transitions. Helps a lot also if you have the legendary gem and 4 set bonus T15

Well, LK was killed with ~490 or so gear (although with infest soaking and other vengeance building tricks), so 516 is definitely doable. Good weapon here hepls a lot.

Just managed to kill 25HLK on my Death Knight a few minutes ago.

On my first few attempts on Thursday I couldn't beat the enrage at 512ilvl, but could kill him in 25 normal. Yesterday I ran ToT and got two 522 pieces to replace my 496 shoulder+chest and man did that help. Got him in 2 attempts after missing a frozen orb and knocked me off :P. I did hit the enrage but luckily I had all of my CDs up just enough to survive.

Now I'm going to attempt Yogg.

But before I try him I am going to finish ToT and hopefully get myself a 522 helm(Ran LFR 6 times on Tuesday to use coins on Twinsx5 and Animusx1 - gold gold gold)

Sad to have my meta gem just sitting there for an entire month after obtaining it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then ill try to get a new weapon! Still haven't had any luck to replace my blue one..... And also maybe I can get some luck on tier pieces!

Is there a way to avoid being corrupted by Cho'gal or do i have to have to just have enough dps to burn him down during corruption?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightbr1nger View Post
    Is there a way to avoid being corrupted by Cho'gal or do i have to have to just have enough dps to burn him down during corruption?
    You make sure to have AMS up when you get to 25 corrupted blood!

Is there a recommended path as far as gear for a DK if you want to work your way up entirely solo as a fresh 90 with quest greens? I am new to DK but where would I need to be gear wise to solo some of the 5 man MOP dungeons? Is there a set of gear I should immediately seek out if I want to play entirely solo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemalador View Post
    It can be solo'd. You need to pop Unholy Blight and drop DnD just before you are spiked. Your diseases and DnD will kill the spike.
    Thank you very much. I was able to kill him using this. Dumb of me to not think about it before....but regardless....thx!!

SO that makes it that you DON'T need to be a worgen or goblin to kill him.

Finally got LK25 heroic down without dpsing during transition with 516ilev. For me at least I kept get blown off by ice sphere. I seemed to be perpetually silenced by the raging spirits and seemed to have always have 1 or 2 of them chasing me and kept running away. SO I changed it up and refreshed disease on LK during transition and dps down 2 ranging spirits each round. Was full raid buffs and a prepot str potion. I was just able to get him down right after 3rd chamber room. He his enraged at 11m so had to fight through a few sec of enrage till hitting 10%.

Its a pretty sloppy way of killing him, If i could be more confident on ice spheres I would be able to dps through transitions but as of now im on the steps instead just outgearing the fight and zerging LK when he comes to me instead.

Deleted
    Hey folks. Longtime reader, first time poster.

Is there any place I can find a completed solo 25m HC Lich King strategy for DKs? (including buffs, macros, when to do adds, etc). I've been googling my bum off, but I just can't find anything. I know it's possible, from what I've read here, but a completed guide would be awesome (Hell, even a post!)

Thanks in advance.

(extra info about how to do the raid-save-thing and such would be appreciated)
    Last edited by mmoc4151504b84; 2013-06-10 at 08:03 AM. Reason: spelling.