No idea at all if there's a way to prevent beth'tilac from healing when solo, or is it just rng, or if there's a specific timing you need to avoid her eating spiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    No idea at all if there's a way to prevent beth'tilac from healing when solo, or is it just rng, or if there's a specific timing you need to avoid her eating spiders?
    Every time I did Beth'tilac all I did was stay up and beat her up the whole time, then go down when she did and killed her. I don't think she ever healed so it was nothing I did on purpose.
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Did this fight a few times myself, never had issues with her healing. Remember not only does Beth eat spiderlings, the drones eat them too. So most likely you got bad rng where a spiderling pack just spawned when you went down, before a drone ate them all. Can't remember if you can see spiderling DBM timers or not, but if you can, try to time going down a little bit after they spawned to give the drones time to eat them, or, abit earlier just before they spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Did this fight a few times myself, never had issues with her healing. Remember not only does Beth eat spiderlings, the drones eat them too. So most likely you got bad rng where a spiderling pack just spawned when you went down, before a drone ate them all. Can't remember if you can see spiderling DBM timers or not, but if you can, try to time going down a little bit after they spawned to give the drones time to eat them, or, abit earlier just before they spawn.
    Ok, I will check if I can see that timer or not. To make it clear, I can easily solo 10-man since I had 495 item level dps gear, now 526, my only problem is that even in those kills, sometimes she healed 5 millions, making it impossible to kill her. This problem was mostly in 3-manning the 25-man version, we have enough dps and I can survive 20 seconds down to finish her, but she healed the second she went down, from 1 million to 20, 25 millions, and from here it's just a wipe. Also, this happened every single time, 2 hours of tries, so I doubt it's just bad rng, think there's like you said some timing involved to avoid spiderlings.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2013-06-13 at 01:24 PM.

Has anyone tried to solo Madness this week?

I usually solo it without a problem but now I've been wiping on him for the past 2 hrs for some reason. I don't know if I'm doing anything different than my last kills or if they stealth buff it to trouble BDKs.

Also one shot Ultraxion earlier today without any problems.
    Last edited by CrittenMitten; 2013-06-13 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    Has anyone tried to solo Madness this week?

I usually solo it without a problem but now I've been wiping on him for the past 2 hrs for some reason. I don't know if I'm doing anything different than my last kills or if they stealth buff it to trouble BDKs.

Also one shot Ultraxion earlier today without any problems.
    Haven't tried it yet this week but I don't expect to have any more issues after finally dropping my 489 Starshatter for a 2/2 upgraded LFR Uroe. RNG probably wasn't liking you.

for lk 25 hc solo, should i gem fully haste or keep my pve gemming (str pretty much everywhere) ?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    for lk 25 hc solo, should i gem fully haste or keep my pve gemming (str pretty much everywhere) ?
    If anything you gem/reforge for, it's probably more Mastery. You're going to be regenerating runes really damn fast to begin with because of Improved Blood Presence, plus any passive haste on your DPS gear, the part you'll lack is your Tanking Gear's shitloads of mastery giving you survival.

Really if you're not facing survival issues, you just gem like normal. Strength all the way. If you're getting gibbed or failing certian mechanics like Heroic Deathbringer, more mastery is helpful.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Your normal gemming is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    If anything you gem/reforge for, it's probably more Mastery. You're going to be regenerating runes really damn fast to begin with because of Improved Blood Presence, plus any passive haste on your DPS gear, the part you'll lack is your Tanking Gear's shitloads of mastery giving you survival.

Really if you're not facing survival issues, you just gem like normal. Strength all the way. If you're getting gibbed or failing certian mechanics like Heroic Deathbringer, more mastery is helpful.
    What? You don't need much more than 2500 mastery for heroic 25 LK. If you're dying it's probably due to too low dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Your normal gemming is fine.

What? You don't need much more than 2500 mastery for heroic 25 LK. If you're dying it's probably due to too low dps.
    Which is why I said, if anything. Chances are if you have decent DPS gear you don't need to reforge at all.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

so got a question on trinks. I only LFR and still waiting on feather. I have won both Gaze and Rage. I am used SP 530 trink and unsure of what to use as the other.

Currently using a Relic+8 as i cant decide. Thoughts?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95799
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95757

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    so got a question on trinks. I only LFR and still waiting on feather. I have won both Gaze and Rage. I am used SP 530 trink and unsure of what to use as the other.

The Primordius trinket, gaze is the worst trinket out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    The Primordius trinket, gaze is the worst trinket out of there.
    Primordius is that much better than Relic?

has anyone tried killing the lik 25m hc on the ptr with the vengeance changes?

Anyone tried Thorim solo recently? I was banging my head against it for a few hours last night while trying to clear up to Yogg for some solo attempts, but no matter when I hit him after the last NPC died he didn't drop down, I obviously kept my distance during the dialogue so he didn't jump down and be untargettable, but I tried hitting him after Sif appeared and at various points in the opening dialogue but nothing seemed to work... :S

SP and gaze

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    has anyone tried killing the lik 25m hc on the ptr with the vengeance changes?

The Vengeance changes won't affect DK soloing AT ALL, especially on 25-man bosses.

Any clever mechanics to solo blood infusion??

Quote Originally Posted by arnazza View Post
    Any clever mechanics to solo blood infusion??
    Impossible to solo since you can't bite pets. Minimum requires 2 people (DK + Lock and DK + Shaman both work but might be easier with a lock instead of shaman.)

1. DK gets bitten at start, bites the other person. Said person proceeds to kill themselves before the next bite
    2. Other person self-rezzes (soulstone/ankh) before 2nd bite
    3. DK bites second person who then proceeds to kill themselves again before the third bite
    4. DK brezzes other person before 3rd bite occurs then bites that person again. Bite stacking debuff should wear off by now.
    5. Kill Bloodqueen.

Primordius is that much better than Relic?
    It's slightly better than Relic+8, obviously you want to go for the LFR feather with the SP trinket, LFR gaze is actually worse than Relic+8.