Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    good thing that you did stop. I've heard several times that people who survive (paldins with shield up, etc..) that if they kill it during the rp event, they wouldn't get any loot. Havent experienced this myself but whatever who cares
    I survive it every time and never had that problem, he's not killable until frostmourne is broken, he just remains at 1hp until then. I've never heard/read that anywhere, but I'm sure it was bugged at some point in time.

There is a bag with ghoul from P1. If they alive during rp part LK will not proceed with his speech. Happens only if you burn through P3 really quick (in normal mostly), since alive ghouls during Frostmourne room kills you instantly.

Deleted
    I'm sure it's probably been soloed before, but for the sake of turning tiles from orange to green on your spreadsheet Mione:

Hodir 25hm

10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone have any tips for dk trying to solo razorgore? keep wiping because i am having trouble picking up adds. i got about 20 eggs down before he died and killed me. should i just get a second body to do it and help pick up adds? which patch of eggs is the best spot to start at? trying to complete my death knights thunderfury quest and get the elementium bar plans. (have all the mats just need the recipe.)
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-06-20 at 09:51 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    does anyone have any tips for dk trying to solo razorgore? keep wiping because i am having trouble picking up adds. i got about 20 eggs down before he died and killed me. should i just get a second body to do it and help pick up adds? which patch of eggs is the best spot to start at? trying to complete my death knights thunderfury quest and get the elementium bar plans. (have all the mats just need the recipe.)
    I always just take a guildie along, its a popular place for mog gear anyway and razorbore s just annoying

- Start with the eggs on his platform and the others back on his side of the room, ignore all adds (sleep a dragonkin for shits and giggles every once in a while)
    - When the first MC wears off drop DnD at your feet (spam some HB or Outbreak-Pestilence if you like)
    - Boss should have ran up to you, start second MC which should get you the other eggs

If you are somewhat efficient with your "egg path" it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Quick question, does anyone know why ultraxion will sometimes cast twilight eruption early? I attempted him today and he used at at around 3 mins 56 seconds in. Afaik, I only used the button for fading light. The second attempt, I downed it in 4 mins and 20 seconds and he didn't cast twilight eruption.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only reason he/she/it would cast it early is nobody got hit by the boom (can't remember the ability you need to soak).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question, not sure if it has been asked befor, but is C'thun currently soloable as a Blood Dk with 503iLv?

Ok, scratch that question, solo'd him
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2013-06-21 at 02:11 AM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Just a quick question, not sure if it has been asked befor, but is C'thun currently soloable as a Blood Dk with 503iLv?
    Easier in dps spec. I soloed him in 470

C'Thun really isn't a problem since they changed his despawning.

You probably evaded Hour of Twilight with Heroic Will, so he used Eruption to kill the Aspects since they had lost their shield.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post

Ok, scratch that question, solo'd him
    soloed him in CATA...he is a pushover now, add in the fact they nerfed the stomach phase giving you 10 or 15 seconds in there before being spit out and doesnt despawn the fight once entering. its pretty much face role fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    soloed him in CATA...he is a pushover now, add in the fact they nerfed the stomach phase giving you 10 or 15 seconds in there before being spit out and doesnt despawn the fight once entering. its pretty much face role fight
    With all respect, wasn't he unsoloable then? I remember being sucked inside and then being instakilled/despawning, they only made him soloable when raid pets started dropping.

Deleted
    He was soloable if you brought Ouro with you in the room, but it took forever to do.

Any tips on how to kill Maloriak? Is there a way to avoid getting frozen when he does the blue caldron thingy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashion View Post
    Any tips on how to kill Maloriak? Is there a way to avoid getting frozen when he does the blue caldron thingy?
    Ams or DnD.

Deleted
    Hello all. I have a question Regarding ICC.

I've searched but i couldn't get a clear answer.

If i clear ICC 10 Normal, (since i have NEVER cleared in any difficulty on my DK) can i on the next week clear all the way up to the Lich king and then switch it to 25HC?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashion View Post
    DnD, Unholy Blight and maybe AMS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    Hello all. I have a question Regarding ICC.

I've searched but i couldn't get a clear answer.

If i clear ICC 10 Normal, (since i have NEVER cleared in any difficulty on my DK) can i on the next week clear all the way up to the Lich king and then switch it to 25HC?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance.
    You need to kill LK on normal before switching to heroic,not sure if you can switch to 25h if you only got a 10 man LK normal kill, i doubt that i may be wrong