@Mionelol: I did some tests about the trinkets, and found out that:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=102295/fusion-fire-core gives around 2.200 constant strength, considering how long it's active
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=94526/spark-of-zandalar gives around 1.333 constant strength, considering how long it's active

Now considering that the spark gives almost 1.600 haste, and that my dk has a rune speed of 6.39, which would become 6.58 if I dropped spark, is 1.600 haste worth more than around 867 strength at this gear level (543 with spark, 545 with core)?

Quote Originally Posted by Frendar View Post
    Our of curiousity:

- What ilvl is your weapon?
    - What trinkets were you using?
    - Your ilvl?

Having trouble myself, would like to know what you've got as you managed to do it
    My weapon is a 510 Bo-Ris, trinkets are 502 spark of Zandalar and Gaze of the Twins. At the time of the kill, my ilevel was like 515 I believe (got several upgrades after)

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    I believe it's been said here earlier, but do these timeless isle kites work on the LK fight? I think they don't, but you seem to have tried it?
    I tried. "You need to be on the timeless isle to use that."
    /sadpanda

Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    I believe that all the adds have to be dead when Sara casts a certain spell.
    Well, the one time I got to P2 there was an add alive...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Well, the one time I got to P2 there was an add alive...
    Then the add spawned after she casted the spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytip View Post
    I believe that all the adds have to be dead when Sara casts a certain spell.
    Any idea with certain spell that might be?

the "Blessing" one it seems. But sometimes P2 starts anyway, just seems a bit random.

Hello guys I've found a solution to Yogg phase 1 transition! and its incredibly simple. The large saronite chunk in the south west corner of the room. Once Sara is at 1hp LoS the cast. Phase 2 instantly every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by OrioneTerenas View Post
    Hello guys I've found a solution to Yogg phase 1 transition! and its incredibly simple. The large saronite chunk in the south west corner of the room. Once Sara is at 1hp LoS the cast. Phase 2 instantly every single time.
    Sounds plausible, the casting keeps her from transitioning.

Can only try later. If it works: May the Titans bless you!

I haven't solo'd yogg in a while. I'm 548 ilvl but I am having a pretty rough time after the patch. On the bright side while solo'ing Psychosis isn't dropping your sanity anymore and you have to tuck away in the rock to get to P2. What are you guys doing for P2 exactly? I've made roughly 54 7+ minute pulls and something jut seems off now. Using 561 sword with H-Feather and Shadopan dps trinket with my dps gear. I'm using dnd+BB to break the constrictor, then I dot up the Corruptor and try to make my way to the Crusher. I've had many many attempts where I would get chain feared and get locked out of the brain room too long to push a 1 Phase yogg. Most of my P3 attempts tonight have had multiple crushers/corruptors up and I get stunned and I'm done for. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but after 6.5 hours of this I'm 100% positive something is wrong.

Edit: After about 6 attempts in a row to Phase 3 with 1 portal phase I cant quite keep the damage up to keep the Immortals low enough to not be a threat and kill the boss, after looking back over some Miones videos I'm seeing around 70-90k vengeance during phase 3 and I was hovering around 14k with the new changes.
    Last edited by OrioneTerenas; 2013-09-22 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Additional info.

I haven't solo'd yogg in a while. I'm 548 ilvl but I am having a pretty rough time after the patch. On the bright side while solo'ing Psychosis isn't dropping your sanity anymore and you have to tuck away in the rock to get to P2. What are you guys doing for P2 exactly? I've made roughly 54 7+ minute pulls and something jut seems off now. Using 561 sword with H-Feather and Shadopan dps trinket with my dps gear. I'm using dnd+BB to break the constrictor, then I dot up the Corruptor and try to make my way to the Crusher. I've had many many attempts where I would get chain feared and get locked out of the brain room too long to push a 1 Phase yogg. Most of my P3 attempts tonight have had multiple crushers/corruptors up and I get stunned and I'm done for. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but after 6.5 hours of this I'm 100% positive something is wrong.

Edit: After about 6 attempts in a row to Phase 3 with 1 portal phase I cant quite keep the damage up to keep the Immortals low enough to not be a threat and kill the boss, after looking back over some Miones videos I'm seeing around 70-90k vengeance during phase 3 and I was hovering around 14k with the new changes.
    Aye, I have been trying Yogg25 0lights a bunch tonight for the first time tonight and I am having the same problem, I keep watching these videos from previous patches and everything just seems so much smoother than me. Perhaps I am just doing something severely wrong but it seems I am being hit by constrictors much more than people in videos I see, and it doesn't seem like the vengeance nerf is helping any bit.

Deleted
    Well i tried as well and it was impossible as blood for me.The dmg output was really low, granted i didnt tried reforging,but nonetheless i tried as my dps spec, Unholy.Used Conversion and even changed to BP near the end if i had to with all the guardian's dmg.If you go that way i would suggest glyph of Swift Death to go faster in the brain room or up to kill the tentacles if they are spread around.Also dont use any cds in the brain room with my itemlvl 550 was possible to do it in one brain phase without using any cds.Plus i tried to put strong diseases up and went out a bit earlier and left diseases to transition him so i could kill whatever tentacles were alive still.Give prio to the big ones that decrease your dmg.When you get out and go p3 use everything army,pot,UF,Garg and drums of rage and just go nuts on boss.Worked for me these two resets since the patch. Hope i helped whoever is interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Velainor View Post
    Well i tried as well and it was impossible as blood for me.The dmg output was really low, granted i didnt tried reforging,but nonetheless i tried as my dps spec, Unholy.Used Conversion and even changed to BP near the end if i had to with all the guardian's dmg.If you go that way i would suggest glyph of Swift Death to go faster in the brain room or up to kill the tentacles if they are spread around.Also dont use any cds in the brain room with my itemlvl 550 was possible to do it in one brain phase without using any cds.Plus i tried to put strong diseases up and went out a bit earlier and left diseases to transition him so i could kill whatever tentacles were alive still.Give prio to the big ones that decrease your dmg.When you get out and go p3 use everything army,pot,UF,Garg and drums of rage and just go nuts on boss.Worked for me these two resets since the patch. Hope i helped whoever is interested!
    Using this method do you think you need an upward of 550 ilvl or can be done with lower such as 530? Where you cutting it very close?

Deleted
    Been giving Yogg some attempts, but it's going horrible. I can't even get into the portals most of the time cause it takes me so long to kill the Constrictor that the next one will either instantly spawn, or spawn within a few seconds. I've tried both Frost and Blood, but the damage from D&D and BB is just horrible in either spec.

Are there any crucial talents/glyphs I should be using, or how is everyone else dealing with the Constrictor's so quickly? My iLevel is 537.

I don't know how decent unholy is, but at 550 iLevel on my hunter I just nuke everything before I take any damage. I use my pet to kill the constrictors quickly, and I kill p3 just as the first set of beacons go out. With that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd have luck going unholy and using your pet to help break yourself out. The pet is also useful for cleaning up tentacles upstairs while you phase the brain or having the pet finish off the last 10%~ of the brain while you go upstairs and clean up tentacles.

This method is still incredibly hard.

Falling back to pushing Sarah to phase 2, never before did ads have to be dead to push her. I remember many yogg zero attempts back in the day where some may have been up still. I haven't tried hiding behind the rock yet. I'll have to try that tonight.

I don't know why you were having problems killing constructors with bb and dnd. I don't think those abilities were changed in the patch and it's not like there is a lot of vengeance to be gained in phase one and two. With higher ilevel then mione was on his first kill (unless I'm mistaken 550 is definitely over kill and shouldn't be having problems with the constrictors. Maybe I'm mistaken though I haven't been able to push her to phase two successfully yet

The Sara problem has apparently been hotfixed:

Ulduar
    Fixed an issue with the Yogg-Saron encounter, where players were unable to proceed to phase 2 of the fight by damaging Sara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WizZz View Post
    Using this method do you think you need an upward of 550 ilvl or can be done with lower such as 530? Where you cutting it very close?
    Well not sure but i am really close on the kill so 20 itemlvl behind might make it impossible, you can always try it.
    Some extra tips use new glyph of Regenerative magic and have an AMS ready when you get out of the brain room or have Desecrate ground ready to use when you cast army so you dont get interrupted. Another one is dont use army right away w8 some secs into the last phase to get some guardians up so when you do summon army will taunt most of them off you and you will have easy time on boss without having the guardians dmg to worry about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foodchain View Post
    I don't know how decent unholy is, but at 550 iLevel on my hunter I just nuke everything before I take any damage. I use my pet to kill the constrictors quickly, and I kill p3 just as the first set of beacons go out. With that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd have luck going unholy and using your pet to help break yourself out. The pet is also useful for cleaning up tentacles upstairs while you phase the brain or having the pet finish off the last 10%~ of the brain while you go upstairs and clean up tentacles.
    Dont know if its a bug or smthing as Uh ofc you do more dmg than blood meaning you clear the tentacles much faster though my pet seems to do nothing when i am getting picked up by constrictors and when i get up pets returns up with me my diseases do the job to transition him pretty much.I make sure i spam FS enough to get out around 40-45% and clear the tentacles up while my diseases transition him.

- - - Updated - - -

This method is still incredibly hard.
    Well dont know man might be and ofc needs some high itemlvl but as blood was impossible i tried like more than 10 times and still couldnt do it,granted i didnt try reforge but still.As Uh though took me like 5 tries to figure it out and 2 of them was p1 not transitioning.Plus UH was better at dpsing the guardians in p1 so even if i did more than 10 for example i would still make it in time for the berserk.

Deleted
    Hi DKs, first off i want to say hello as i am new to this Forum and DK soloing.

I hope i wont f* up to many people since i my question belongs to the almost daily repeating question about the DPS/Gear.
    (i already read the manaflask guide and also this thread+2.0)

Don't need to grab the topic DPS/Tank Gear but i started playing warcraft when WoL began and till some months ago almost only the classic Blood-Tanking. I understand that for the damage i need to swing out on soloing and much healing we use for most bosses i won't need the Tank Gear/Stats but i am toolboxing around since soloing how to get those loads of DPS even when i GEM/Reforge my best stuff regardless going Strength, Haste, Crit...

Is there anything i miss about GEM/Reforge? As i said i already tried all into Strenght, same for mixed Strenght/Haste or Mastery and failing on Riposte since 5.4 i even tried full Crit just to find out myself if there is a positive result. But so far i don't even get close to the dps other blood DKs had even with way lower Gear :/
    hopeful this will link my Char but maybe changes since i still tinker around with the trinkets i want to use and since i am not allowed to post links as a new member you would have to look at "eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/zirkel-des-cenarius/Phyrexia"

I think i am actually at Item LvL 504 or some close, i almost did a lot of the old content by myself and by starting solo at lvl 90 i didn't had problems with BT, Kaeltas, Naxxaramas (10) and so on.. and till last week i feld like everything was doing well..

This week i had bad bad times when i tried Bastion of Twilight, Ulduar, Blackwing Lair? (the one with Magmawurm, chimaeron and so on ^^) and also Firelands.
    So for some bosses i know the wipes come around my low skills on boss strategies as i play wow maybe 1-1/2 years and most of this time with random groups or alone and i am still need to practice those a lot more.

But Firelands (10) i guess its hardly based on my dps that almost had a dozen tries even to reach till Beth'tilac, i tried first with my basic Stammina/Mastery stuff and as it took hours to damage them down and since i reforged most parts to haste i feel like dps is doing much better but if i get stunned or can't spam my death strikes it really finishes me off way to fast.

Also for Beth'tilac (i finally reach now haha) i need some advice about the strategy, i have no clue if i would take her down with current dps as i get up on the top of her web as everyone said but since i am starting to hit her i have like 5-10 seconds till i fall down again and even if i got up 1-2 times again after this the damage i instandly take when i fall down is way to much to handle it for more like 2-3 times. So i am not sure at this point if i just need riddiculus more dps by now as i got beth down to 60-70% (i guess) but not even close to the 10% and by searching for major Guides on this boss it always comes up to "get on upstairs, damage till 10% HP and dps down the last part on ground"