I want to watch that video so hard :>

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

game over!
    so how much of MSV has been solo'd?

So far Stone Guards, Feng and now this

are there any fights youre trying to solo that you just arent tanky enough for? or are they all purely boring dps checks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    are there any fights youre trying to solo that you just arent tanky enough for? or are they all purely boring dps checks
    Jin'Rohk is just pure dps check now, nothing to it really other than beating the berserk.

How about legit Sha of Fear? I mean without the Lei Shi buff that Raegwyn used to "solo" it

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    How about legit Sha of Fear? I mean without the Lei Shi buff that Raegwyn used to "solo" it
    Sha of Fear is simply another DPS check. All the buff did was allow him to kill him before enrage.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

I was looking at the list of bosses that are solo-able. How do you do Conclave of the Wind? Would like to start farming the mount. I have a 568 ilvl.
    Last edited by skmage; 2013-11-15 at 08:23 PM.

I am trying to farm Reigns of the Blazing Drake in Dragon Soul. I am fine doing everything up until Spine. The damn thing keeps rolling me. I can't find an area where it will level out. Any suggestions?

Ji-Kun is purely a survival check with absolutely 0 DPS requirement. (the DPS required to kill eggs is laughable, and you can extend the fight as long as you want) There are no particular mechanics that help survive though, she just spams quills for 70k/s, so either you can outheal that or you can't.
    Saw something in the monk thread about that Ji-Kun started doing 3 nests at the time after 27 nests or so (could have been more) this should make is you can't drag it out super long

- - - Updated - - -

I think MoP is mostly rounded up now :3 give expansion!
    No more tries on CMs?

Quote Originally Posted by skmage View Post
    I was looking at the list of bosses that are solo-able. How do you do Conclave of the Wind? Would like to start farming the mount. I have a 568 ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sflame View Post
    I am trying to farm Reigns of the Blazing Drake in Dragon Soul. I am fine doing everything up until Spine. The damn thing keeps rolling me. I can't find an area where it will level out. Any suggestions?
    I know it has been said many times, but:
    If you only want to farm this mounts it would be MUCH easier to simple save lockouts on your alt (or your friends char). Just kill 1|2 TotFW or 7|8 DS normal on that alt and every week prolong CD. Killing conclave/spine weekly is much more annoing IMO.

Is 'I've been waiting a long time for this' soloable on 10man? Maybe with an unholy pet to get the plague? You guys are 10x better at theorycrafting so help please, also not an engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    Is 'I've been waiting a long time for this' soloable on 10man? Maybe with an unholy pet to get the plague? You guys are 10x better at theorycrafting so help please, also not an engineer.
    It's soloable as Blood but extremely boring. Just bring a healer, don't use diseases, hit BB once to generate snap threat (no weapon). Dispel the first 3-4 plagues away from adds so enough are alive, then proceed as normal. really nothing hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    soloable
    bring a healer
    k.

Does the debuff at Garalon have a cap or would it keep stacking forever?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, are there any fights where AMZ trumps Lichborne?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Out of curiosity, are there any fights where AMZ trumps Lichborne?
    Ultraxxion probably

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    k.

Does the debuff at Garalon have a cap or would it keep stacking forever?
    Apparently you couldn't be assed enough to bother reading one whole sentence, let me re-post it for you in a way that you might understand.

It's soloable as Blood but extremely boring.
    It also suffers from the fact that being an engineer makes it much easier to do it solo rather than the only other option you have (don't attack until first plague, summon a ghoul/AotD so that they get threat, if you fuck up you're going to have to wipe to try again) . So again, while it's soloable, stop making it harder and pay a healer that can remove diseases to just go with you.

As for your question about Garalon; if there is a cap to the debuff in normal mode no one has lived long enough to see it.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-11-17 at 04:32 PM.

Ah right. I just remember I did the achievement unintended when I soloed him back on 85. (no engineer, so I had to wait the first ~20sec just like you explained)

@ Ultraxion: I would still choose Lichborne, but amz might indeed be on the same level here

Deleted
    Did King Varian Wrynn solo today, took me about 1hour (560m hp) half of the time I was alttab tho reading the stream chat, kinda make it a marathon.

Here: http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/3257069
    ?

Start of the vid im all alone with him, but in the end 10-15ppl start gathering up dancing with Varian and shit
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-11-17 at 05:53 PM.

Apparently you couldn't be assed enough to bother reading one whole sentence, let me re-post it for you in a way that you might understand.

It also suffers from the fact that being an engineer makes it much easier to do it solo rather than the only other option you have (don't attack until first plague, summon a ghoul/AotD so that they get threat, if you fuck up you're going to have to wipe to try again) . So again, while it's soloable, stop making it harder and pay a healer that can remove diseases to just go with you.

As for your question about Garalon; if there is a cap to the debuff in normal mode no one has lived long enough to see it.
    So lemme just get this straight, I start encounter and get ghoul to tank LK so i get the plague. Then the plague goes on the adds and i just wait til it hits 30? What stopping it from bouncing to me and 1 shotting me, as I have no way to dispel or do i just pray it doesnt?