Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salivanth View Post
    Would Unholy Blight allow me to apply the diseases without the super-small timing window?
    It does, outside of the 'window', it will apply diseases during its duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    It takes me 1 outbreak and maybe 4 boils to kill it, so thats 4 GCD's, with DND underneath it. If the crusher is opposite, i get maybe a third of the way (halfway with rocket boosts) before getting constricted again
    In addition to what has been said, although I did it first with 554 item level as blood, so quite a difference, there are some glyphs I recommand.

Glyph of regenerative magic will allow you to use AMS 2 times in the time you'd have used it once, definitely useful for p2 and a bit for p3.

Glyph of outbreak, although I read of some people doing it without, is imo invaluable cause, as you said, you don't have diseases the 2nd time you get grabbed, with it you can ALWAYS put diseases as long as you have 30 rp. Also inside the brain, if you get ICC room you can just outbreak and BB each of the 3 groups. And especially in OS room you can just DS the mobs and with the runic power you store, you can outbreak some of them, if you outbreak one leave it, outbreak can be used at range compared to RS, as in you can just use it to a distant one and go on and DS something else, diseases will kill it completely.

Glyph of shifting presences, although not that useful as the other 2, can be used to nuke the brain, remember that as blood you will want to be in blood presence to dps the brain even if you don't get vengeance there, and I found it really useful to use UH presence in the brain, then switch. I don't want to lose all my runic power, which often is almost capped by that point.

But I will be honest and admit: this isn't an easy fight and I have never, ever, been able to kill it without doing the brain in 1 phase, which I'm not sure if you can do it in 1 in that gear, but if you can it should be fine.

When I had 2 phases to get to p3 I had too many tentacles, and like you ended up being killed by adds, way too many.

Also before entering, you should aim to bring the crusher tentacle low and give it a soul reaper, it will die while you're inside.

If you don't like glyph of shifting presences, which is imo the least useful of these, go with loud horn IMO, gives an additional global cd every 40 sec cause you get the same runic power you would get with 2 HOW and you only have to use it once.

And obviously, roiling blood is mandatory for p3 and in case you get ICC room on p2. In my opinion, rooms also help or damage you a lot depending on what you get: ICC > SW > OS.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-01-31 at 05:03 PM.

Yeah I'm 560 ilvl and Yogg 25+0 is too frustrating, even for me. Blood or Frost, I almost always miss the first portal because a constrictor spawns RIGHT AS PORTALS SPAWN, and by the time I kill that, I get maladied and portals despawn. Maybe if I got the Lich King room first I'd kill brain, but that never happens--it's always SW/Wyrmrest, which prevents me from killing the brain in one phase. If Blizzard fixed the fight so you weren't grabbed by constrictors 99% of the time in P2 it would be much more manageable... It's literally the only thing that makes Yogg 25+0 exponentially harder to solo than LK 25H.

Not worth the gold in repairs or time spent, IMO. I already got Invincible from soloing LK, and I like that mount way more than Mim's head, so I'm fine bringing guildies along to kill Yogg.

It's been said before in this thread, if you're actively tanking a Crusher (hit it within the last 6 seconds) you cannot get grabbed by constrictors. They don't spawn. Again, sometimes RNG screws you and the crusher will spawn across the room, but the fight is completely doable.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having trouble with Heroic Anub'arak (this is 10-man heroic on my level 85 death knight). First, I can't seem to find any Frost Spheres, so I end up being killed by spikes during the burrowing phase.

I've also tried using full cooldowns (Army etc.) at the start in an attempt to skip the burrowing phase entirely. This seems doable with a bit of RNG (he has burrowed at ~34%) - however, would that result in me dying during the last phase due to low DPS?

I haven't glyphed Vampiric Blood either - would it be doable without this? I'm also at 80% mastery, and have not seen problems with survival, though it is somewhat tense.
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2014-02-01 at 04:00 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    VB glyph is for p3 only, if you don't glyph it, you can have situations happen where you are at 15% health, suddenly lose 15% health when VB expires, and then die instantly to the first dot tick because you're left with 1 hp. The power difference between unglyphed VB and glyphed VB is not strong enough while soloing to warrant skipping the glyph.

Regarding Frozen Spheres, you have to do transitions more cleanly, you have only a finite amount of spheres in heroic while in normal they respawn indefinitely. I think it's like 6 spheres in total, so 2 or 3 per transition max.
    Thanks!

Could you (or anyone else) please clarify what might happen if I enter the drain phase with no cooldowns and ~80% mastery?

Deleted
    nvm, i should have really read the first post of this thread...
    Last edited by mmoc2637d7343c; 2014-02-04 at 07:57 PM.

In case it hasn't been noted Beth'tilac 25 normal is soloable.

Did it in 574 gear, 574 thok's tail tip, 553 skeers, 574 weapon. Needed to use consumables. Got her to 18%ish before she went downstairs, then chained defensive's (including lichborne) and burned her down.

So I attempted doing LK 25 Heroic tonight, and was able to solo it all the way down to 17% b4 he enraged and killed me in 5 hits. Any suggestions as to what I should be doing better or using?
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    So I attempted doing LK 25 Heroic tonight, and was able to solo it all the way down to 17% b4 he enraged and killed me in 5 hits. Any suggestions as to what I should be doing better or using?
    make sure your in DPS gear, pre-potting using lust drums DPSing during transition all that fun stuff

what ilvl are you trying it at?

561 iLevel in my dps gear, although I did switch out my Galakras eye for the TI dps trinket, so probably 558 ish. Mione suggested I use a macro to runestrike the orbs during transition, I suck at making them would anyone be willing to help me make a nice macro for that purpose?
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

Deleted
    561 iLevel in my dps gear, although I did switch out my Galakras eye for the TI dps trinket, so probably 558 ish. Mione suggested I use a macro to runestrike the orbs during transition, I suck at making them would anyone be willing to help me make a nice macro for that purpose?
    If i can do the boss in 25hc with this setup: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bujas/advanced

you should do it without breaking a sweat.

What i do for the orbs is the following: Focus the Lich king. Everytime an orb pops, click it's nameplate kill it, click focus target again. repeat and win

Deleted
    Code:
    /target Ice Sphere
    /stopmacro [dead]
    /use Runestrike
    /targetlasttarget
    let me know if it doenst work

Thank you I'll test it out next week! For those curious about my ilevel and specs I have included my armory in my signature now.
    Last edited by Windborne Sword; 2014-02-06 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    Code:
    /tar The
    /tar Ice
    It will always go to the end line when using target macros, so use this macro for targeting a Ice Sphere, when it's dead click the macro again and you will target The Lich King.

Ugh, FFC. Get rid of that trinket for soloing purposes unless you're doing something with adds that are around for the majority of the fight as the cleave won't proc for single target. Flex Skeer's/Thok's are good trinkets for pure damage.

If your struggling with with enrage timer on HLK, I have been farming him for a few months now. My first kill I killed him as he enraged, my second kill I had about 4-5 mins left till enrage. What I changed was, I nearly took out heart strike from my rotation. Maximize the amount of Death Strikes as possible, and spam the shit out of rune strike, basically just focus on your single target abilities. This may be a no-brainer to some people who have been soloing bosses for a while now, but I hope it helps some of our less experienced community.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    If your struggling with with enrage timer on HLK, I have been farming him for a few months now. My first kill I killed him as he enraged, my second kill I had about 4-5 mins left till enrage. What I changed was, I nearly took out heart strike from my rotation. Maximize the amount of Death Strikes as possible, and spam the shit out of rune strike, basically just focus on your single target abilities. This may be a no-brainer to some people who have been soloing bosses for a while now, but I hope it helps some of our less experienced community.
    A general ability priority should be as follows:

DRW -> Outbreak (after 2-3 seconds to get double diseases. Can Pestilence to spread the DRW diseases but not major.) -> Blood Boil (only to refresh diseases, preferably with Crimson Scourge procs) -> Rune Strike -> Death Strike -> Heart Strike -> Death and Decay (Crimson Scourge proc only) -> Blood Boil (Crimson Scourge proc only)

Rune Strike and Death Strike may swap places depending on if you're low on RP but full on Runes.

So, I'm trying to solo Naxx25, and so far it's gone okay, but I am having issues on Gluth.

I go in as Frost and get him down to about 3-4 million health, and then he kills me.

I make sure to go in with all buffs possible(Strength food, flasks, etc), but i can never seem to actually kill him.

Armory link is under sig.
    Last edited by Titanrage; 2014-02-06 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanrage View Post
    So, I'm trying to solo Naxx25, and so far it's gone okay, but I am having issues on Gluth.

I go in as Frost and get him down to about 3-4 million health, and then he kills me.

I make sure to go in with all buffs possible(Strength food, flasks, etc), but i can never seem to actually kill him.

Armory link is under sig.
    Spec into Death Siphon if you're dying. Use that throughout the fight whenever your health dips low.