Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    You can switch from 10 normal to 25 HC.
    So i'm a novice at trying to do arthy for invincible this week, I cleared up to sindy on 10man and my friend and my alt came in and killed sindy 10man.
    Afterwards I can't figure out how to set it to 25man heroic for lk.

25man heroic is greyed out while inside the dungeon, and outside the dungeon i can set it to 25man heroic but when I zone in it says that the instance is already in progress. (i've waited 20+ minutes for a soft reset and clicking reset on the menu)

what am i doing wrong?
    Last edited by bals; 2014-03-09 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    So i'm a novice at trying to do arthy for invincible this week, I cleared up to sindy on 10man and my friend and my alt came in and killed sindy 10man.
    Afterwards I can't figure out how to set it to 25man heroic for lk.

25man heroic is greyed out while inside the dungeon, and outside the dungeon i can set it to 25man heroic but when I zone in it says that the instance is already in progress. (i've waited 20+ minutes for a soft reset and clicking reset on the menu)

what am i doing wrong?
    Go out and set 25 man, and then enter the raid, when you are inside you set heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Go out and set 25 man, and then enter the raid, when you are inside you set heroic.
    mmm amazing how one little step makes a world of difference!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You don't get Vengeance during Purgatory I believe. I would guess that Mione went with Purgatory because she needed those extra few seconds to get the kill, which considering the sub 700k wipes she's had was probably the better of the 3 choices that talent tier.
    Yes, wasn't talking about death siphon, I know you don't get vengeance from purgatory, I thought about going into shroud due to enrage damage and then death striking back with VB and ERW to get out and get a full blood shield, however understood the reason for it now ofc.

Also, soloed ragnaros 25 at last, took a few more tries, ended up using the stamina + 21% cd reduction trinket from fallen protectors normal and rest full dps gear (average still 564) for a bit more survival which helped a bit on p3, and just did as mionelol suggested, killing the 2 adds (almost, cause 45 sec weren't fully enough) during transition, then dpsing ragnaros and letting diseases finish the last one, army, BL, potion as soon as p3 started, DRW, ERW also early on, was actually able to do 13 mil before first meteor came, then way less ofc, but the strategy of just running large circles without knocking them back worked well, resetting was easier than expected as I only created a ghoul on cd and when I had like 10-15 stacks and was in the middle I stood out of range, didn't heal ghoul (too worried about meteors already) and just used AMS and other cds to survive the 2-3 magma blasts I got in the end. I have to say that some wipes were due to a single magma trap which was in the middle-bottom, and as a non-engineer I couldn't clear it, that's why in the kill try I was able, without even using all major cds, to just eat 35 stacks or so in p1 and place every single trap in the lava. I have to say p3 wasn't THAT nightmare after a few tries, mostly about getting used to outrange meteors and use death's advance, AMS, IBF, or bone shield when I know some are going to hit me while turning. FL 25 6\7 and I believe I'm done, seeing the state of baleroc!

http://postimg.org/image/7qzg4m4ph/
    http://postimg.org/image/sp5m2p4k5/
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-03-09 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

FUCKING FINALLY
    I love you :3
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was contemplating an idea for Zor'lok - could we not try a Frost specialization + Death Siphon and attack him at range? I'd imagine you'd need a lot of mastery to boost Howling Blast/Death Siphone damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    I was contemplating an idea for Zor'lok - could we not try a Frost specialization + Death Siphon and attack him at range? I'd imagine you'd need a lot of mastery to boost Howling Blast/Death Siphone damage.
    Unless you can kill him before he casts Convert or somehow prevent it, he's not currently soloable.

I don't think you will do enough healing to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Unless you can kill him before he casts Convert or somehow prevent it, he's not currently soloable.
    If you outrange him, he'll cast Song of the empress. Apparently, he won't enrage while casting it nor will it change platform.
    So the idea is to deal 0%, 20% or 40% damage to the boss and then kill it without ever getting at melee range.

That requires some serious heal, but has at least been done by warlock and monks, afaik. Not sure what other tank classes can reproduce this strat before 6.0.
    Last edited by Senen; 2014-03-10 at 03:33 PM.

You'd be better off going Unholy for increased Death Siphon healing/damage in that case plus having something that will be able to attack while you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You'd be better off going Unholy for increased Death Siphon healing/damage in that case plus having something that will be able to attack while you can't.
    Won't the boss start raping the ghoul? Also how to generate death runes if you can never meelee him since he'd stop casting the song then?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Won't the boss start raping the ghoul? Also how to generate death runes if you can never meelee him since he'd stop casting the song then?
    1. Yeah
    2. Something I didn't consider. Does he immediately cast the charm when Song ends?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about killing it directly? Pets don't get MCed, and with Army + Ghoul + Bloodworms + T15 2pc you have quite a few pets to kill while MCed - as long as something is alive when it runs out the boss won't reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    What about killing it directly? Pets don't get MCed, and with Army + Ghoul + Bloodworms + T15 2pc you have quite a few pets to kill while MCed - as long as something is alive when it runs out the boss won't reset.
    Probably just works once and I doubt once is enough time :8

Deleted
    Okay I tried zorlok as unholy and it won't work it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Won't help You'll be MC forever if nobody is able to dps you down, it has no duration.

http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2430106 watch at the very end (Very old clip)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Won't help You'll be MC forever if nobody is able to dps you down, it has no duration.

http://www.twitch.tv/fnx1337/c/2430106 watch at the very end (Very old clip)
    Should be a way since BrMs have soloed it.

stand at range
    heal yourself and kill it never engaging it in melee

that's all
    And that's what no DK can do

.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPQdTmA-nI[/url] Solo Tortos (571 gear)
    Last edited by inssane; 2014-03-13 at 11:43 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killed Yogg-0 on this little baby DK with ilvl 505 that dinged 90got boosted yesterday

Might be cheating a little(just a tiiiiiny little bit) because of the ilvl 574 heirloom weapon though. My Death Strike is hitting between 70k and 90k on the boss target dummy, if you want to compare with your own gear to see if it's doable or not.

How many attempts did that take and did you have any problems with bad RNG?

Killed Yogg-0 on this little baby DK with ilvl 505 that dinged 90got boosted yesterday

Might be cheating a little(just a tiiiiiny little bit) because of the ilvl 574 heirloom weapon though. My Death Strike is hitting between 70k and 90k on the boss target dummy, if you want to compare with your own gear to see if it's doable or not.
    That is REALLY cheating! I can guess the huge dps difference between a 528 weapon and a 574; let's say that it's like if you did it with a 528 weapon and 515 item level? Gj anyway ofc as the overall item level is really low, and like the other one asked, would be interesting to know how hard it was and how many brain phases.

Also I'm impressed at the fight taking less than 7 mins and not even using IBF on p3? That's like faster than when the first kills happened with 30-40 more item level!
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-03-15 at 02:05 AM.