Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Pretty sure Shamblers don't cause anything funny. Or at least they've never done that for me. Any firsthand experience?
    On one of my recent kills the Shamblers just waited by the throne after fury of Frostmourne. After the rez they continued to stay there, to be safe I killed them and then proceeded to finish off LK

15+ Year Old Account
    Huh, I knew they'd get full health every Frostmourne room but didn't know they could bug the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    vrykuls and ghouls should always die to roiling blood anyway so im not sure why a DK would ever have any of these alive
    Maybe they reeeeeally need the vengeance or something. With the SoB/Veng changes they really shouldn't be alive for that long, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHabit View Post
    On one of my recent kills the Shamblers just waited by the throne after fury of Frostmourne. After the rez they continued to stay there, to be safe I killed them and then proceeded to finish off LK
    those poor shamblers finally regained there mind after the defeat of the LK and were content to just watch as he finally perished and you slaughtered them without a second thought T.T

Ok so i have a small problem here , the alt that i keep my "arthas save" right now has all bosses (including arthas) dead, no i havent done arthas with that alt , anyone else has this problem? its not that big of an issue to clear again till arthas but i would love to know if anyone else encountered this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Ok so i have a small problem here , the alt that i keep my "arthas save" right now has all bosses (including arthas) dead, no i havent done arthas with that alt , anyone else has this problem? its not that big of an issue to clear again till arthas but i would love to know if anyone else encountered this problem.
    Did you zone into Heroic ICC on that alt? Otherwise not sure what would cause the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Pretty sure Shamblers don't cause anything funny. Or at least they've never done that for me. Any firsthand experience?
    Shamblers will cause Tirion to be stuck in the Ice during the RP so it will never finish. If that happens, you can just release spirit and zone back in to the encounter everything will be where it was. (LK might heal a bit but its irrelevant. The encounter is "beaten" at 10%) Kill the shamblers, the RP will finish, LK will die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor
    Any plans on making Thorim soloable for everyone?
    Changed in 6.0: Thorim won't trigger the deathball/reset when his arena is empty. (WatcherDev)
    Valithria is soloable, not sure what is wrong.
    By, say, a warrior? Probably just going to make her skippable. (WatcherDev)
    Yeah, that was a joke (coming from a healer), but great to hear Ulduar/ICC are getting a look - how about Vezax?
    What's the concern with Vezax? (WatcherDev)
    Yeah, Vezax and the trash leading up to him won't be there. Need to soft reset.
    Fixed that also (in 6.0). Thanks. Could happen if you killed one of the Keepers very quickly. (WatcherDev)

What are your thoughts regarding this? Personally i'm jumping up and down cheering.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Warlords of Draenor
    Any plans on making Thorim soloable for everyone?
    Changed in 6.0: Thorim won't trigger the deathball/reset when his arena is empty. (WatcherDev)
    Valithria is soloable, not sure what is wrong.
    By, say, a warrior? Probably just going to make her skippable. (WatcherDev)
    Yeah, that was a joke (coming from a healer), but great to hear Ulduar/ICC are getting a look - how about Vezax?
    What's the concern with Vezax? (WatcherDev)
    Yeah, Vezax and the trash leading up to him won't be there. Need to soft reset.
    Fixed that also (in 6.0). Thanks. Could happen if you killed one of the Keepers very quickly. (WatcherDev)

What are your thoughts regarding this? Personally i'm jumping up and down cheering.
    It makes very little difference to me to be quite honest. I'd much prefer it if they changed Spine, Ultraxion H/25/25H, Amber-Shaper, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    It makes very little difference to me to be quite honest. I'd much prefer it if they changed Spine, Ultraxion H/25/25H, Amber-Shaper, etc.
    i think Garajal needs a change too doesnt he?

Gara'jal is fine. The offenders for MoP are Amber-Shaper and Galakras, along with maybe Sha of Pride.
    id have thought hed reset after the banishment like Algalon does he not do it when theres only one target?

Quote Originally Posted by mionelol View Post
    he doesn't cast it indeed (well, as far as i know at least)
    then go solo him right now

Edit: Lol @ MMOC making this lower case automatically after I wrote it in caps
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    vrykuls and ghouls should always die to roiling blood anyway so im not sure why a DK would ever have any of these alive
    Maybe my rotation is wrong then, or my gear is too low. I don't raid so I'm in SoO LFR gear, and I occasionally have a vrykul alive at the start of P3. If that happens I focus it down first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Maybe my rotation is wrong then, or my gear is too low. I don't raid so I'm in SoO LFR gear, and I occasionally have a vrykul alive at the start of P3. If that happens I focus it down first.
    Dunno. I did it in 512 or something similar gear and they died just fine. Maybe you're just too good at focussing the boss during transitions for your own good.

Or you just use as few BBs as possible (subconsciously)

However it really shouldn't be a problem to focus them down quickly when P3 begins

15+ Year Old Account
    If vrykuls die too slow you might want to prio CS procs for DnD/BB over RS. Since I've the luxury of some hc gear (0 Thok's drops even with coins every week, yay!) I just faceroll it with UH. I'd say after 550 or maybe even 540 Unholy is kinda fine. At least it's more interesting than Blood.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd appreciate it if someone could give me tips on Heroic Magmaw ~ thanks!

Don't focus the worms, but kite them from one site to the other (around magmaw) while aoe'ing them with plagues, DnD and BB. Focus the hc adds. It's basically exactly like normal mode, except for higher damage, higher Boss-HP and these additional adds. Doable as unholy when bored³

Enrage? :/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need more warforged gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    You need more warforged gear!
    <3 grinding bosses with hope of getting the last few warforged pieces (won't drop anyway). Everyone will love WoD even more regarding this!

But really, 12% sounds like something very doable