Quote Originally Posted by Ultrazeen380 View Post
    who needs a healer we are already dead! we should get a lone survivor perk where if we are the only one alive/ in an instance or raid we should get a passive 2% regen to health when under 35% health just to push more poeple to soloing
    I don't think this would increse soloing, it would just give dks a second wind.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that Grobbulus has a 9-minute enrage timer, and not a 12-minute one as suggested by DBM. How does one do a bug report?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    With dps like that (even considering buff)... isn't hc ultraxion possible? AFAIK you need about 600k, but only for like 1.5 minutes?
    Ultraxion hc is 615k over 90 seconds, but it is exclusively single target(the st on that record LK kill is sub 480k for comparison). So it should be possible, but extremely tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhachlirith View Post
    Ultraxion hc is 615k over 90 seconds, but it is exclusively single target(the st on that record LK kill is sub 480k for comparison). So it should be possible, but extremely tight.
    And extreeeeeeemly luck dependant
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

90 seconds? Isn't Hour occurs 40-45 secs from the start? He needs to be killed before it hits, becouse of "In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, if Hour of Twilight hits less than two players, the Aspects take the full brunt of the attack."
    Last edited by Morry; 2014-04-11 at 10:26 AM.

I don't know exactly how long he takes until it casts, but you have the time while he casts the hour + the time (a few seconds) while he casts the onehit. Still pretty tight.

Btw someone travel to an internet gaming room plox and kill everything with the buff!

Deleted
    I've been told that he doesn't kill the aspects and end the fight if you are the only one to soak THE FIRST hour of twillight. He will do it on the second though which I guess gives you 90 seconds + 3 seconds cast time.

Deleted
    For H Ultraxion, you have 56 or 57 seconds depending on attempts. Also, 56M/56 sec = 1M DPS. If the million dps is reached on approximately 1 min, the boss is yours. However, it would be extremely tense/impossible, and would involve a lot of RNG. Don't think it matters to waste time on this.
    There's no way to bypass the first Hour of Twilight.

PS : Don't forget +30% damages buff on LK It's difficult to compare, and maybe not that much relevant.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the recent hotfixes to Lich King, is it okay to do whatever you want during the roleplay - as long as you kill him you'll get loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    With the recent hotfixes to Lich King, is it okay to do whatever you want during the roleplay - as long as you kill him you'll get loot?
    Apparently yes, but I wouldn't risk shit ^^

Deleted
    Nice guide. Helped me down a few bosses. Thanks!

Did they do something to Baleroc this week... I can't seem to kill him on 10man normal no matter what I do... Last few weeks I managed without a single wipe.

edit: tried again today and got the kill on first try. Could have been just bad luck yesterday, always got 3 Decimation Blades in a row.
    Last edited by sajaki; 2014-04-20 at 06:56 PM.

Quick question: How do you manage not to fall down off the web on Beth'tilac? Is there something I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDK View Post
    Quick question: How do you manage not to fall down off the web on Beth'tilac? Is there something I am missing?
    There's one big hole in the middle through which you can fall down and meteors periodically fall onto the web, burning holes into it. Avoiding all kinds of holes allows you to stay up there indefinitely.

15+ Year Old Account
    What Vereesa said. Keep an eye out for flames under you, it means a meteor is gonna land there soon and you should move. The meteor hole are small burning circles around 5 yards wide iirc.

You should be used to move out of burning stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    You should be used to move out of burning stuff
    Tbh I'm used to jumping in to them while soloing...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    Oh how I miss the days when Defile gave Vengeance. Still stand in it because it's too much hassle to move out of negligible damage with my current gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    Good ol' times ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Oh how I miss the days when Defile gave Vengeance. Still stand in it because it's too much hassle to move out of negligible damage with my current gear.
    Yes, and that and other fire like majordomo still give a BIT of vengeance, very low amounts though compared to what it used to be.

However, I saw A LOT of dks doing nalak without the haste buff mionelol used on her video... But they're all above 1 mil hp, what item level do you think I should have to be able to do that? And I assume full tank gear? I assume it's almost all magic damage, so I could use 2 561 stamina trinkets (instead of mastery) and get probably 1,05 mil hp, add the scroll and could be about 1,1 mil with about 160% mastery. My item level is 565 in dps gear (561 weapon) and about 562 in tank gear, no tank set bonuses though (mostly the 4x would be nice). Also got both metagems and I'd use the tank one since no enrage.