Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    because you should be running evil eye + thoks.
    skeers is pretty awful
    Why does Mione use it then. . . ? (Spirit Kings)

But yes, you're right! I see now ~
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2014-05-01 at 10:45 PM.

because it's not awful for blood. (probably one of the better blood dps trinkets)

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Why does Mione use it then. . . ? (Spirit Kings)

But yes, you're right! I see now ~
    For the sake of others that might be reading: Evil Eye+Thok's is suboptimal for Blood as Blood does not benefit from the CDR since Blood is a tanking spec. So for DPS purposes that really only leaves the tank CDR trinket from Malkorok, Thok's and Skeer's. The tank CDR is just stamina with worse a worse CDR that I don't believe even works on AotD (only things of benefit are DRW and AMS if I'm remembering correctly). The stamina is pretty much worthless for solo damage purposes so all you're left with are Thok's and Skeer's, both of which are better than anything from ToT and older content.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    because you should be running evil eye + thoks.
    skeers is pretty awful
    Skeer's is not awful for Unholy on sub 2-minute fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Skeer's is not awful for Unholy on sub 2-minute fights.
    I assume you're referring to Evil Eye's cd reduction of frenzy and gary? Or is/are there other interactions?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Gara'jal is fine. The offenders for MoP are Amber-Shaper and Galakras, along with maybe Sha of Pride.
    Not Siegecrafter? He resets if no one is doing the belt, yes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Nope

No but gains a 90% damage reduction shield for 20 or so seconds if a weapon isn't killed.

Does anyone have a link to a basic guide for blood DK soloing? I just came back to the game and used my boost to make a dk mainly for soloing old content. Not sure about talent specs/what gear to aim for.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Does anyone have a link to a basic guide for blood DK soloing? I just came back to the game and used my boost to make a dk mainly for soloing old content. Not sure about talent specs/what gear to aim for.
    The first post of this thread I'd imagine would be a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The first post of this thread I'd imagine would be a good place to start.
    I'm so retarded, thanks lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    For Heroic Morchok, is it best to use a jump strategy, or what? What is the ilevel required for a straight-out zerg?

Deleted
    For Heroic Morchok, is it best to use a jump strategy, or what? What is the ilevel required for a straight-out zerg?
    The jump strategy is really difficult, so I'd recommend just getting the required item level. As to which ilvl that is? 550? 540 with dps legendary cloak?
    Maybe?
    I wouldn't do it much lower than that though, the difficulty increases exponentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    The jump strategy is really difficult, so I'd recommend just getting the required item level. As to which ilvl that is? 550? 540 with dps legendary cloak?
    Maybe?
    I wouldn't do it much lower than that though, the difficulty increases exponentially.
    With DPS gear you will probably need >540. Using tank gear and soaking every stomp is actually easier, i.e. doable with less (~530 should be fine)

You could at least jump for every 3rd stomp or so if you don't have that gear or kite like a freak... Won't be easier though
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Depending on dps gear ilvl morchok hc can also be completely trivialized survivalwise.

Would do this as unholy preferably because of higher burst dps.

You pull Morchok on the mount and run on the mount around wyrmrest and towards the way down ruby/obsidian sanctum would normally be and wait on half way to that maw at the end.
    Shortly before Morchok reaches you, he will cast his last stomp before his black blood of the earth phase and after/during that stomp you cast army, pull pot and bl drums and attack him with all other cooldowns as he reaches you, he will then begin his cast, stunning you for a short time and give you about 15 seconds to burn him down.
    If you manage to hit him to 1 hp he we'll jump back to his spawn, split and simply die, be careful though and run into his direction, if you are too far away from wyrmrest he might reset before he dies.

If you can get him low hp you have a second chance, run towards wyrmrest so that he doesn't reset and doesn't port you to himself and run back to you previous burn position as he is closing in.
    If you did that right again you have a second blood of the earth phase to get him down, but consider he will have double as much hp left, as his clone gets his left hp also, so if you get him to 10% in the first phase, you have to deal 20% in the second and so on.
    Also had some weird hp numbers like his clone starting at 50% while he was at 5%, seemed a bit weird, but as it is exploiting the encounter it is no real surpirse.

With all drum buffs, pot, flask, buffood and normal SoO gear it should be doable in one turn, if you have a bit weaker gear you can get him in the second if hes at or below 15%.
    It was a real joke with close to full hc, had sometimes over 5 secs left to burn him before the jump and he ticks also a bit down while the jump, so everything above flex might be able to do it, might need some luck, haven' tested it for lower ilvls than 568 so can't exactly say when it starts to get lucky/not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Also had some weird hp numbers like his clone starting at 50% while he was at 5%, seemed a bit weird, but as it is exploiting the encounter it is no real surpirse.
    This is because (no guarantee: ) they don't exactly have the same HP but synch every now and then. We discovered this when we realized the bosses had pretty different HPs sometimes back then (like 2% difference, a whole raid wtf'ed)

Your strategy seems pretty good, and even if you can't kill him after the second phase you can still use def CDs, outrange some stomps and burst down the rest I guess. Ghoul will probably die

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Depending on dps gear ilvl morchok hc can also be completely trivialized survivalwise.

Would do this as unholy preferably because of higher burst dps.

You pull Morchok on the mount and run on the mount around wyrmrest and towards the way down ruby/obsidian sanctum would normally be and wait on half way to that maw at the end.
    Shortly before Morchok reaches you, he will cast his last stomp before his black blood of the earth phase and after/during that stomp you cast army, pull pot and bl drums and attack him with all other cooldowns as he reaches you, he will then begin his cast, stunning you for a short time and give you about 15 seconds to burn him down.
    If you manage to hit him to 1 hp he we'll jump back to his spawn, split and simply die, be careful though and run into his direction, if you are too far away from wyrmrest he might reset before he dies.

If you can get him low hp you have a second chance, run towards wyrmrest so that he doesn't reset and doesn't port you to himself and run back to you previous burn position as he is closing in.
    If you did that right again you have a second blood of the earth phase to get him down, but consider he will have double as much hp left, as his clone gets his left hp also, so if you get him to 10% in the first phase, you have to deal 20% in the second and so on.

With all drum buffs, pot, flask, buffood and normal SoO gear it should be doable in one turn, if you have a bit weaker gear you can get him in the second if hes at or below 15%.
    It was a real joke with close to full hc, had sometimes over 5 secs left to burn him before the jump and he ticks also a bit down while the jump, so everything above flex might be able to do it, might need some luck, haven' tested it for lower ilvls than 568 so can't exactly say when it starts to get lucky/not possible.
    With this strategy, I imagine Morchok becomes the easiest boss in DS?

With this strategy, I imagine Morchok becomes the easiest boss in DS?
    Nah, Yor'sahj will never stop being the most ultra faceroll

solo:Will of the imperor,573 gear youtube.com/watch?v=JqdqC3C-PgA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Wanted to try stone guards heroic , wasn't that hard , recorded it because why not :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84utkwe3pU
    > dk solo thread.