Deleted
    damn mione, you are going ham :-D

That power difference between 90 and 100 O_o What is a squish
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Deleted
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3tzZMEflQ8

Heroic Primordius solo, are DKs able to do that aswell?

Not my video.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3tzZMEflQ8

Heroic Primordius solo, are DKs able to do that aswell?

Not my video.
    Normal mode is probably doable but heroic definitely isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    [beta] http://i.imgur.com/37uV55Q.jpg
    note as always, dks might be op right now on beta, yada yada. this enrage, unlike tsulong's, wasnt really survivable tho :P
    Why don't you upload these beta solos to youtube, as you did during the MoP beta? It would be cool

Also, what is broken about Conversion?
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2014-07-13 at 05:50 AM.

Awesome job on the kills Mione, great work as always!

@Lazel, do you think that a DK would be able to do HC Primordius as well?

Hi, my DK is not my main but from time to time I solo stuff with her. I am also considering switching it to my main in WoD because 3 and a half expansions of same class as a main is a bit too much (especially if it's paladin). I was wondering is there some BiS list for DK soloing? Thanks in advance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiffin View Post
    Hi, my DK is not my main but from time to time I solo stuff with her. I am also considering switching it to my main in WoD because 3 and a half expansions of same class as a main is a bit too much (especially if it's paladin). I was wondering is there some BiS list for DK soloing? Thanks in advance.
    There really isn't a BiS list, as gearing greatly depends on what particular boss you're trying to do. Just try to get as much DPS gear as possible and use crit reforges.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I don't know much about dks, I didn't reset the debuff at all, just soaked it all to get more vengeance, not sure if dks can do that.
    Blood shield doesn't mitigate magical damage so it becomes very difficult to survive when the only threatening form of damage is the high hitting debuff. AMS makes most encounters that have magic burst damage doable but not in the case of primordius. That an survivability not scaling with vengeance on live... (Will be different in beta but magic still goes straight through our shield)

[beta] did heroic Vizier, heroic Blade Lord, heroic Garalon, and heroic Wind Lord (this last one was fun!)

Garalon doesn't reset if you are close enough to him after he enrages, apparently. or maybe that was just a funky interaction between his enrage and his transition to 35% (similar to Elegon), I'm not too sure. but he definitely casted his massive crush and didn't reset

First (*edit - raid) Heroic kill on him he died while I was in purgatory after the massive crush and he just sat there while dots killed him. Survive the massive crush = victory?

This is LFR version though. I remember him despawning there as well. May be LFR-only mech?

Deleted
    Did MSV on beta this morning at level 100, it's rather simple.

Didn't kill Emperors tho as I got DC mid fight and didn't bother going back

Deleted
    Killed 10-man Protectors of the Endless, I died a few miliseconds after the last one (hit enrage, but survived 1 or 2 minutes).

Blood feels so ... slow, I don't know how to describe it, rune regen is slow (but that's normal in the beginning of an expansion, runic power generation is so slow.

[beta]

:)
    Was that done before the MC or did Sha just not MC?

Deleted
    Did Galleon on beta too, nothing complicated about it what so ever, didn't drop below 95% hp a single time.

Then how'd you avoid getting MCed?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Did Galleon on beta too, nothing complicated about it what so ever, didn't drop below 95% hp a single time.

Was this before or after the Conversion nerf? If the former, it's no surprise he barely damaged you...
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to solo nalak, does it count or only instance bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by shogunit3 View Post
    I managed to solo nalak, does it count or only instance bosses?
    Everything counts.
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    The challenge, I think, is to do it now on live

How did you manage to handle the MC on Sha? The times I've tried it the boss resets instantaneously upon receiving the debuff.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders