Deleted
    Can check Feng for done on beta in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Can check Feng for done on beta in LFR.
    Looking like a full solo clear of MSV will be easily obtainable in WoD? (perhaps not last boss... not sure)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scabobos View Post
    Looking like a full solo clear of MSV will be easily obtainable in WoD? (perhaps not last boss... not sure)
    Possible, but atm the enrage is pretty tight for LFR on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Range doesn't seem to be too bad but I'll probably continue just finding/making world boss groups in WoD.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they'll just change the MC somehow to make it more accessible. They did it in the past, I hope they'll do it again. Well, not MC in particular as Kael'thas still had his nice little moments of resetting but by making legacy content more accessible like Razorgore and Gunship for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    I just hope they'll just change the MC somehow to make it more accessible. They did it in the past, I hope they'll do it again. Well, not MC in particular as Kael'thas still had his nice little moments of resetting but by making legacy content more accessible like Razorgore and Gunship for example.
    I think that as long as there is a legitimate strategy to defeat a boss, it should be left alone. Razorgore had to be bugged originally and gunship was impossible and cut off access to the rest of ICC. Sha of Anger just has a nice little "clever use of game mechanics" that allows his defeat. (Although, this does set a precedence just like Immersius where if the boss doesn't move, you can always try outranging it ).

10+ Year Old Account
    How much dps do you need to do to kill Baleroc heroic 10 man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris23 View Post
    How much dps do you need to do to kill Baleroc heroic 10 man?
    ~160-165k I believe to beat enrage, but you'll properly die before that if that's the dps you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~160-165k I believe to beat enrage, but you'll properly die before that if that's the dps you do.
    Ah ok, thanks. I will have to get better gear then :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

No, if you use tank cloak and have at least moderate luck with dodging decimations you'll not. 5% -_-

Deleted
    I'm trying to solo Sinestra 25 on beta, and I'm stuck in the phase 2 : the eggs are imprevious to all damage. I sometimes see the "You are weakening Sintara" from Cael, but nothing happens.
    What am I supposed to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I'm trying to solo Sinestra 25 on beta, and I'm stuck in the phase 2 : the eggs are imprevious to all damage. I sometimes see the "You are weakening Sintara" from Cael, but nothing happens.
    What am I supposed to do ?
    Sinestra is a bugged as hell boss.
    It essentially all comes down to timing- after she has finished casting Twilight extinction, you will have a very short window in which you can attack her and force her to actually drop the egg shield. Wait too long and something goes wrong with Calen's mana ability (or maybe his health drops too low?), and while Sinestra will do the emote, the shield won't actually go down.

You then have exactly 30 seconds to kill both eggs- one egg phase is all you get, unless the fight further bugs. I strongly recommend powerful speed boosts to get from one to the other as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by Magdalena; 2014-07-23 at 05:09 PM.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Deleted
    It worked, thanks you !
    The 30 seconds to kill both eggs is not really relevant anymore I think, they get one-shotted on the beta with Howling Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    It worked, thanks you !
    The 30 seconds to kill both eggs is not really relevant anymore I think, they get one-shotted on the beta with Howling Blast.
    Oh right, you're L-100 on Mekkatorque. Glad to hear it worked!
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Yogg25+0: hello, I've been attempting yogg again and I've been solo'ing it on many other characters and never have the issues that I do on my death knight. I'm 576, I can get the first constrictor down, move to the large tentacle and kill it and the following constrictor but EVERY single time as soon as the brain portals pop up there's a constrictor within the GCD of clicking the portal. Not just 1 or two pulls but EVERY single one. I solo this on a rogue and hunter with relative ease but the crowd control I'm experiencing on this dk is unbelievable.

Is there a trick to this I'm missing? I've watching the videos, read the guides and spend probably 100+ pulls on this bastard before. I see the videos and people getting perfect RNG. But there is absolutely no way that I can get this unlucky this many times in a row.

it happens sometimes... use the chains of ice glyph + outbreak + DnD + blood boil and kill it really fast then hop in, shouldn't be too much of an issue really

Quote Originally Posted by OrioneTerenas View Post
    Yogg25+0: hello, I've been attempting yogg again and I've been solo'ing it on many other characters and never have the issues that I do on my death knight. I'm 576, I can get the first constrictor down, move to the large tentacle and kill it and the following constrictor but EVERY single time as soon as the brain portals pop up there's a constrictor within the GCD of clicking the portal. Not just 1 or two pulls but EVERY single one. I solo this on a rogue and hunter with relative ease but the crowd control I'm experiencing on this dk is unbelievable.

Is there a trick to this I'm missing? I've watching the videos, read the guides and spend probably 100+ pulls on this bastard before. I see the videos and people getting perfect RNG. But there is absolutely no way that I can get this unlucky this many times in a row.
    dont kill the first crusher, as long as your meleeing it you cant get constricted, wait unitl 5 seconds before the portal spawns AMS then kill it and run for the portal (aim to kill it at the last possible second that gives you enough time to get to the portal right as it apears)

Deleted
    Was bored so decided to see how easy it really was, can say one thing at least, the scaling is still pretty broke lol.

Sinestra 25H BETA

Imo the stage scaling is at, these kind of kills doesn't even deserve to get "checked" as killed on beta.
    Oh just a side note, the eggs was not a problem at all, no speed boost used other than death's advance.

edit;
    Rag 25H is same story as Sinestra, just found it funny the mount dropped lawl (Killed as frost, blood isn't needed)
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2014-07-24 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    I got the mount as well when I killed it. I wonder if there's a bug making it 100% drop?
    Possible, didn't get from Elegon or Ultraxion last week tho, might be time to test a few other bosses.

Deleted
    I got the mount as well when I killed it. I wonder if there's a bug making it 100% drop?
    No, I killed him yesterday in 25H in frost, the mount didn't drop. You've both been lucky