15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You can not be gripped if you are engaged with one of the Crusher Tentacles. When there's about 20 seconds until the Brain portals open just sit on a Crusher that's near Yogg and hit it every 5 seconds with your weakest attack, then quickly jump into the portal before the game recognizes that you are no longer engaged with a Crusher.
    Just adding: You'll want to have the Crusher quite low so you can SR it, between that and diseases it should die while you're in the brain room as it'll lower your damage done.

Is it possible to solo the "Show Me Your Moves" achievement on Will of the Emperor?

I think it currently requires a full raid, though I'm not entirely sure.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-09-27 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Is it possible to solo the "Show Me Your Moves" achievement on Will of the Emperor?

I think it currently requires a full raid, though I'm not entirely sure.
    Yes, it requires 10 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yes, it requires 10 people.
    Making it the most annoying achievement in the game since you need a full raid of non-derps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Making it the most annoying achievement in the game since you need a full raid of non-derps.
    Hopefully they will nerf it in the future sometime, just like they did with "Holding Hands" on Hagara.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    What is this I don't even

well its sad to say this but i think galleon will survive pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    well its sad to say this but i think galleon will survive pandaria
    Well, paladins used to be able to solo him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Well, paladins used to be able to solo him.
    Due to Vengeance and Dark Animus trinket shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhelm View Post
    Hi guys,

I've been trying to solo Halfus HC (10 man) over the last couple of days but think I'm missing something as he's blowing me up very quickly. I'm managing to maintain my BS pretty well but the hateful strikes debuff seems to stack extremely quickly leading to me dying from all the magic attacks that are incoming.
    I've watched a few vids on Youtube of the fight and see how the pull is made and that most release all the drakes at the same time, but trying this doesn't seem to be working. My gear level is only 550 but I assumed this would be easily enough to complete the encounter. I start by popping army then D&D to pull Halfus while releasing Slate, then move to Nether but by the time I reach the Time warden, I'm stacked to full with BS but sitting on about half health and it goes down hill fairly quickly from there...

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.
    I know this is 4 days old now so you may or may not still need the help, but use the trash prior to him to start the fight with a maxed out Blood Shield. Then open a drake, hit the boss to refresh the maxed shield, open another, refresh shield, repeat as many times as necessary. It should last you the entire fight. Just make sure you never let it fall off, with the maxed out healing debuff in play almost immediately you'll never get the shield back again if you do let it drop.

Also I usually open up the whelps/time warden first so all the magic damage is avoidable, but that's just me. You won't be able to drop the healing debuff anyway so there's no point to rushing the nether drake and the slate is really just a bonus.
    Last edited by Aei89; 2014-09-29 at 05:26 AM.

What was your stat priority and trinket choice for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Which is better (for soloing as Unholy/Blood), a Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl or a Greatsword of Pride's Fall?
    I'm using the latter now ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Which is better (for soloing as Unholy/Blood), a Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl or a Greatsword of Pride's Fall?
    I'm using the latter now ~
    I'm guessing Xal'atoh due to mastery.

Holy crap dude, I didn't even think this was remotely possible, even with the gear levels we're at! The video was epic too man, looks like you literally died a second before Ragnaros did, if you had missed one GCD that could have been a wipe!!!

Completely insane, great job, I'll be looking forward to seeing more videos from you in the future! About how many wipes did Ragnaros take?

Just watched the video, very impressive stuff! Congratulations and well done!
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Insane is all I can say! Went on ptr last night and did the same, however, the ptr kill was very lack luster when comparing it to the pre-squish nerf. Awesome job on getting this done before patch!

In the general difficulty to kill Ragnaros took me about 180 attempts

Deleted
    Your username is quite relevant then. Very well done.