Good news, player damage has been fixed in legacy raid content!

Deleted
    What do you mean by "fixed" ? Do we do more damage or less damage ?

Sinestra 25, how? As frost I got 1 egg down but then calec died before being able to get the other barrier down, as blood I wasn't able to kill any.

Do you think it's due to the damage nerf that I can't get the eggs down? Because sinestra has 2 mil mana and I can only get it down to 1,5-1,6 mil as blood, maybe bit lower as frost, calen still says "you are weakening", etc., I still get the "eggs are losing shield" phrase, but it only seems to bring 1 egg down, I destroy it and before I can even get to the other, shield is up and calen's mana is lower than sinestra's and without being able to heal calen any more, gg.

Also on that note, al'akir 25 hc 2 min 50 missing some of the few stormlings I had, compared to the 11 mins or so pre-patch and the flawless feedback execution back then, dps (since I did it as blood even now) is now 4x higher and if we compare it with yesterday's kills, it looks like 3 to 4 times lower than it was.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2014-10-16 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    There was a fix overnight that greaty reduced our level 90 damage in Cata content. We'll have to wait and see if it's a bug, or intentional, or whatever.
    Not just Cataclysm content, but to all creatures below the lower level threshold, so level 85 content and down, I think (this applies to all creatures, not just raids). I think it's safe to assume that this is indeed a fix and not a bug. We were obviously never meant to do over a million DPS. That would be nothing short of ridiculous. As has been stated by the devs, the difficulty were meant to be approximately the same before and after the patch, and now we deal around the same damage to lower level content as we did before the patch.

Deleted
    Sinestra 25, how? As frost I got 1 egg down but then calec died before being able to get the other barrier down, as blood I wasn't able to kill any.
    Dps sinestra, it will help kalec, I killed her yesterday after 3-4 pulls (before our damage nerf) and I had a totally different problem : sometime the eggs were always shielded.
    Last edited by mmoc7729881741; 2014-10-16 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    Baleroc smashed me with a 250k hit with his decimation blade... Err... how can I avoid this shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Baleroc smashed me with a 250k hit with his decimation blade... Err... how can I avoid this shit ?
    Stack a lot of parry and dodge. Even better, get lucky and have Inferno Blade phases only.

Deleted
    The damage reduction was because of the nerf to mob hp: https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...69686933831680
    Originally Posted by Watcher
    Not a bug. It's a change accompanying a large reduction in health to all mobs in that level range.
    But there could be some more legacy content changes on the way: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...92113478455296
    Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    Restarts starting in ~15 minutes for *all* regions, starting with US, to address the low level damage scaling issue.
    Relative DPS changes since last night:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    Mob Lvl (Lvl Diff) Old Multiplier New Multiplier
    63 (-27, Classic Boss) 75x 25x
    73 (-17, TBC Boss) 75x 25x
    80 (-10) 75x 25x
    81 (-9) 75x 25x
    82 (-8) 75x 25x
    83 (-7, WotLK Boss) 75x 25x
    84 (-6) 45x 15x
    85 (-5) 40x 13.33x
    86 (-4) 35x 13.33x
    87 (-3) 30x 13.33x
    88 (-2, Cata Boss) 12x 13.33x
    89 (-1) 6x Couldn't test

Mob Expansion HP Reduction
    Classic -52.11%
    The Burning Crusade -48.11%
    Wrath of the Lich King -48.93%
    Cataclysm -40.30%

Boss Expansion Relative Time Taken Relative DPS Relative DPS Change
    Classic +43.68% 69.60% -30.40%
    The Burning Crusade +55.67% 64.24% -35.76%
    Wrath of the Lich King +53.20% 65.28% -34.72%
    Cataclysm -46.27% 186.11% +86.11%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    yogg saron is a pain in the ass >.< tentacles raped me, and the slow made it hard in the brain phase :/ somehow made it though, hoped i could farm him with other alts too, but guess that wont happen (especially with my enhancement shaman)
    I haven't tried him on my DK yet but I soloed him and FL 25 easy on my mage. With the damage boost, my burst is insane.
    Gunship 25 is a real problem. So far about 4 wipes on it. I know the fight but the damage on my ship is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I haven't tried him on my DK yet but I soloed him and FL 25 easy on my mage. With the damage boost, my burst is insane.
    Gunship 25 is a real problem. So far about 4 wipes on it. I know the fight but the damage on my ship is insane.
    trick is to not aggro the mobs on the close edge of the ship when you start by not hitting them, then just keep using the cannon until the battle mage comes out. once teh mage comes out jump over, kill the axe throwers, then kill the battle mage and repeat. by the time the next axe throwers come out you should already be back in the cannon, making sure you don't hit them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    In heroic it takes 2 people (10H, not sure about 25 number) to soak Hour damage. Less than 2 people = eruption, hence you need kill him before first hour of twilight.
    I don't see how it is possible to kill him before he casts the first hour right now unless you are full SoO mythic gear upgraded. With 564 ilvl I can barely put him to 66% in blood (and I really hate the new Blood spec, way to slow and boring) and 70% in frost (before he kills me because of too much damage)..

15+ Year Old Account
    Did Ultraxion 25hc pre-Death Siphon nerf with 579 UH and I had like 0,5sec to spare. Factoring in all the recent changes I'd say full BiS is pretty much necessary.

15+ Year Old Account
    MoP solo hype! Good job as always.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Did Ultraxion 25hc pre-Death Siphon nerf with 579 UH and I had like 0,5sec to spare. Factoring in all the recent changes I'd say full BiS is pretty much necessary.
    Did it after the nerfs, it was relatively easy in my gear. Had plenty of time left. Tried Spine of DW but I don't have the patience to wait for AMS cd reset between mobs so I gave up after 2 tries. Easily doable though.

I'm tempted to try soloing Elegon next week if my friend I've been duoing it with permits me, should be doable before the enrage now. You can quite literally 1-2 shot the Orbs with a Blood Boil directly under the boss, we went to 18 stacks this week while duoing iirc. Yes I know that it's doable if you abuse the phase change whilst he's casting his one shot ability, but if you're lazy like me and don't like timing things that require a lot of precision it might be worth trying to do it the legitimate way.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-10-17 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    nvm. I'm dumb.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-10-17 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    But there could be some more legacy content changes on the way: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...92113478455296
    Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    Restarts starting in ~15 minutes for *all* regions, starting with US, to address the low level damage scaling issue.
    So they're tuning the damage we do versus old content even more? Or am I interpreting the message wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

well that was quick, blade lord is probably doable too but this will have to wait next week
    I like how everyone is all over the forums complaining, while you down Mists boss after Mists boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    So they're tuning the damage we do versus old content even more? Or am I interpreting the message wrong?
    Looks like that restart was only related to levelling mobs/dungeons as the legacy multipliers and raid boss HP seem to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I don't see how it is possible to kill him before he casts the first hour right now unless you are full SoO mythic gear upgraded. With 564 ilvl I can barely put him to 66% in blood (and I really hate the new Blood spec, way to slow and boring) and 70% in frost (before he kills me because of too much damage)..
    It was possible wendsday (tuesday for US region) for ~570 ilvl (full normal+few heroic pieces). Doubt it was possible yesterday with the nerf. Need to be tested today after the fix they applayed.
    Things are changing really fast right now

what about elegon and garajal? have you tried either of them?