Thank you
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

15+ Year Old Account
    Mark Galleon as done. 577 on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    all platforms!
    Ugh, guess your pot will go to the Darkwater Potion then.

Deleted
    The hell, I'm 567 in DPS gear and I hit the dps enrage on Feng normal 10m... >_>

That said, I hit the enrage with 561, as blood, did about 6~8k of dps.

How do I do more dps as blood, any tips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Killed Jikun with a 560 Blood DK. Died first try to void zones (couldnt attack jikun anymore) and second try was the kill.
    Pretty easy. Didnt expect that.
    What's your average dps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Killed Jikun with a 560 Blood DK. Died first try to void zones (couldnt attack jikun anymore) and second try was the kill.
    Pretty easy. Didnt expect that.
    Did you just go and attack jikun or did you do nests as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Did you just go and attack jikun or did you do nests as well?
    Very interested in this as well, @Horridon atm, might give ji'kun a try later if I can convince a guildie to join me for council.

edit:

Guess that can be made green on the spreadsheet too.
    That was actually kind of interesting, here's some pointers for those who want to give it a go;
    Assault stacks do no real damage until ~8 after that it starts to hurt (though bloodshield alone is enough to soak most of it)

Unseen Strikes *hurt*, and after he starts casting, you have only a small window to use rune tap for it, as at the end of it you'll get locked, there's maybe a ~1s window to have it always up, and unmitigated it hits for around 140k.

Tornadoes.... fml, I never want to see those again. Move when you see his remaining cast on <1s, and you won't get hit. Try to place them properly so you wont get knocked into one and go pinball mode after an unseen strike.

P2 - tornadoes dont get hit, you will hit enrage, while doing the 2nd run and most likely die. When boss hits 10.8%, put DRW diseases up and start running other side using the slipstream. Wait and kill - if he does hit berserk - make sure you got ams/amz/deathpact available, it does more damage then garrosh mythic (...)

This is a pure dps race but you do need decent survivability, gear used in armory below (with mythic skeers instead of cd reduction trinket) - I used tank cloak for it, it procced and saved my life a few times while trying.

garalon - how the f? i cant seem to target legs, so he just goes speedy and kills you
    (i dont know how to resize the damn picture here on forums, teach me!)
    Last edited by falagar112; 2014-10-20 at 05:43 PM.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Don't know about him, but when I did it I did nests and grabbed a few primal nutriment buffs, but overall I was just doing bullshit and flying around randomly, boss still died easily :P

see bnet chat

grats! i wasn't sure this one would be doable at all.

an imgur pic goes smaller if you add 's', 'm', or 'l' at the end, before the .jpg (small, medium, large)
    <3
    Can't say it was easy, was post berserk kill, and had a very nice 0% (12k hp) wipe prior to that, berserk hits like a truck
    But yeah about garalon legs, i cant target them with melee abilities at all, and funnily enough when i was like, fuck it, ill grab a dps see if he can target them (warrior)... he couldnt target legs at all either, back ones, front ones, didnt matter!
    I can outbreak them, thats it, but it doesnt kill them fast enough, so im at a loss, whats up with these god damn legs?
    Last edited by falagar112; 2014-10-20 at 05:49 PM.
    My DK

So much for giving wind lord a go, I loved that fight when it was current, garalon.. not so :P
    My DK

I tried this, the problem is surviving a large stack of pheromones while being stunned from stomps. Care to say what other trick? I just went up and up, but surviving them would be no issue if i could actually target legs and kill them to reset his move instead of taking the stomps. Atleast not upto the point i ended up at. If there's a way to reset the stacks though, might be doable without killing legs, maybe!

for now ill just toss a ticket towards blizzard and hope they manage to fix this on the server restart later this week
    My DK

10+ Year Old Account

welp

(just so we're clear, there was a non negligible bug in p1. that being said, p1 is extremely easy anyway and it had 0 impact on neither the transition, nor the rest of the fight. It didn't impact the energy level of the bouncing bolt conduit which was already leveled to 40, the only difference if it had not bugged would have been a slight increase in energy level for the 3 other conduits, which quite frankly would have had 0 impact on the rest of the fight. here is the energy level for the 3 other conduits by the end of p2, for reference.

that being said, i'm totally okay with removing it from the sheet if you guys think it's not legit, can redo it next week np )
    Who done it first, you or Raegwyn?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Me, but I don't think it really matters a whole lot
    On a sidenote: Imperial Vizier Zor'lok is impossible to solo due to Convert, yes?

10+ Year Old Account
    i cant even clear trash to Stone Guardians anymore. i always get petrified before i can kill one of them :/ i know it should probably be done in tank gear, but has something changed regarding gems and enchants? i'm not playing that much anymore so i'm short on informations

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    i cant even clear trash to Stone Guardians anymore. i always get petrified before i can kill one of them :/ i know it should probably be done in tank gear, but has something changed regarding gems and enchants? i'm not playing that much anymore so i'm short on informations
    Use army right before you reach full stacks. Ghouls taunt the mobs while you are petrified

If this is still not enough or doesn't work anymore for some reason, blame Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Use army right before you reach full stacks. Ghouls taunt the mobs while you are petrified

If this is still not enough or doesn't work anymore for some reason, blame Blizzard.
    i'll try that, but i dont know if i'm even able to kill Stone guards^^ well, if i dont try i wont find out i guess :O

Yeah just try it out. I guess if you were able to kill the boss pre-patch you should kill him np now, but then again everything is weird after the patch, who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was working on him^^ wasnt able to, but i wanted to know if the patch makes a difference

Looks like most stuff is easier now~

Will try it, too, soon. I could more or less faceroll him pre-patch :>

Deleted
    There was an exploit going on during beta that allowed it to be soloed (you could whack him in melee without breaking song of the empress, pretty much), but as far as I've been told this has long been fixed.

We have absolutely no way to outheal that much damage from range, so unless we can completely skip/zerg the boss in a few seconds before he even has a chance to cast Convert, it's not happening.
    Kind of a shame, I loved the thrill of surviving against his damage. :3

There was an exploit going on during beta that allowed it to be soloed (you could whack him in melee without breaking song of the empress, pretty much), but as far as I've been told this has long been fixed.

We have absolutely no way to outheal that much damage from range, so unless we can completely skip/zerg the boss in a few seconds before he even has a chance to cast Convert, it's not happening.
    Not even at level 100? Won't it be possible to go Frost and spam Death Siphon then?