10+ Year Old Account
    Breath heals for physical damage on many current content fights too. I wouldn't pay attention to it honestly. I think what it counts as a "spell" is pretty varied.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Breath heals for any damage caused by spells; magical melee attacks do not trigger it. It's nice to know that it works off of pre-armor damage for physical spells.

Shadowpye, what was interesting about Spirit Kings 25H?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Spirit Kings 25H
    The fact that I did more than spam death strike?

Idk it felt like this was the first real fight I've done in wod. Running from impervious shield, keeping breath up while running from the first shield, avoiding to blood boil with sleight of hand up, nuking 1st king down fast enough, avoiding rain of arrows with unholy presence + death advance and ibf + desecrated when using breath, switching to 3rd and 4th bosses when they activate to not waste dmg killing the previous one, I think I had to dispel one delirious buff so that 4th boss is in cowardice when berserk timer was up.
    Last edited by mmoca54afda5e5; 2015-03-29 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpye View Post
    The fact that I did more than spam death strike?

Idk it felt like this was the first real fight I've done in wod. Running from impervious shield, keeping breath up while running from the first shield, avoiding to blood boil with sleight of hand up, nuking 1st king down fast enough, avoiding rain of arrows with unholy presence + death advance and ibf + desecrated when using breath, switching to 3rd and 4th bosses when they activate to not waste dmg killing the previous one, I think I had to dispel one delirious buff so that 4th boss is in cowardice when berserk timer was up.
    Seems interesting indeed, even the 10 hc fight I did few weeks ago, while it didn't have the numbers (neither enrage wise nor damage wise, talking about massive strikes) to make it a challenge, was still interesting because of the double pillage mechanic and the other differences from normal (had never done hc during progress), and yes, seeing as massive strikes increases each difficulty, I guess it really hurts on 25 hc.

Has anyone done any CM soloing? I think the first boss of Auchindoun is the logical place to start; it should be pretty easy, along with the first boss of UBRS. Get a full mastery/bonus armor gear set for some others.

Other possibilities are Sadana Bloodfury and Ner'zhul.

Deleted
    So uh, someone elsewhere claimed Imperial Vizier was impossible so I felt it was neccessary to provide proof of concept. Turns out DRW counts as a melee swing, don't use it in p3.

Reading through this thread, it seems people had found other ways, but this method has no RNG and works on heroic given enough gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHf9vw08bA
    Last edited by mmoc28123a3647; 2015-03-30 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kllrv View Post
    So uh, someone elsewhere claimed Imperial Vizier was impossible so I felt it was neccessary to provide proof of concept. Turns out DRW counts as a melee swing, don't use it in p3.

Reading through this thread, it seems people had found other ways, but this method has no RNG and works on heroic given enough gear.
    So, it's just standing at max melee range during P3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kllrv View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHf9vw08bA
    Yeah, this works. Just did 10hc Zor'lok using this. Props for finding a way to do it.

Deleted
    If I recall correctly, I had somewhere around 660 when I solod imperial vizier normal with burst as unholy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulia View Post
    So, it's just standing at max melee range during P3?
    Abuse the attack angles, simplified example here

Interesting autoattack/special ability graphic, I like it.

Nazgrim heroic down @682 if anyone wonders if it is doable http://i.imgur.com/mhOiTVc.jpg

was about time. Gratz on Nazgrim!

Doing 5 DKs vs Blackhand normal tomorrow or next few days. anything close to ilvl 700 is welcome to join.
    20 DKs vs Mythic Highmaul in a few weeks

Amber-Shaper might be possible with very good gear. A hunter soloed it by bringing it to P3 in 50 seconds and then using Stampede to tank while transformed; this should work fine for us as well; maybe 2H Frost rather than Unholy?
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-03-31 at 04:03 AM.

I really hate breath of sindragosa, tried gara'jal 25 for about 1 hour with 32% multistrike and best try 8% where I kept breath up 1 min first and 45 sec the second time, used icy runes glyph, but it's not always reliable, and if I don't get multistrikes even with it breath falls off; used drums and pot at start, that helps to keep breath going more, and then a 2nd potion later on, used all buffs including rune and healing tonic towards the end, having no resolve doesn't help (4 mins fight best tries).

Tried even with stone guards' trash once, but didn't help, even because they don't give resolve at 100.

Basically need to have full multistrike gear or doesn't work, I'm still missing belt, gloves, neck and weapon (and trinkets obviously), and the 685 multistrike ring gave better results than the 706 non-multi one.

And without reforging this is even more annoying, item level doesn't matter any more, just multistrike does.

Deleted
    Thats weird, on fights like garajal you should have an easy time keeping breath up cuz you ams soak on cd.

Ams soak doesn't give you RP anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Ams soak doesn't give you RP anymore.
    Ehm, yeah it does. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48707/anti-magic-shell

Hmm. I guess it generated me too less Rp to notice when.

Deleted
    They did reduce the amount but it's still gonna fill rp to full with enough dmg absorbed.