Prison Architect

http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/

Fun little game. I'm good at building shit, but when I get prisoners all things go to hell. The latest act from my prisoners is they started a riot and caused a massive fire burning down several of my buildings. =( Addicting stuff this game is.

Deleted
    I've been playing the Alpha, I like it a lot. I'd recommend anyone that enjoys this sort of game to support it, like a lot of niche genre games these days it's being devloped by crowd funding, if you support the game financially now you get access to the alpha (as well as the full retail copy when it's finished). They've also guaranteed a steam key if the game is accepted by steam which is pretty nice

$30 just to get into the alpha? That isn't something I will do for any game, certainly not for a game that looks like it belongs on a free gaming site like Kongregate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    $30 just to get into the alpha? That isn't something I will do for any game, certainly not for a game that looks like it belongs on a free gaming site like Kongregate.
    It's $30 for a fully copy of the game... it just comes with Alpha now if you happen to want to help test it. I guess the rest of your post is opinion, to me it has excellent gameplay - it is not meant to be a high end graphics game, it's a tycoon/simulation/management game from a small studio. It's about gameplay, not about looks.

Seems like an Alpha worth playing at least I will wait a little longer, but might pick this up if en when it enters BETA stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably end up picking this up in beta also, just too many games on my plate already to bother lol.

Deleted
    BUMP for Prison Architect.

Thinking of buying it later, anyone bought it already? Is it good?

Deleted
    It's on steam now for anyone interested, in the early access section. If you backed it before you should have a steam key also. It's had a lot of updates over the last 6 months and is on alpha build 9 now, but still with no actual release date in site, so people still need to be aware that they're paying for access for the full game when it releases, which could be another 6 months+, and get to playtest the alpha now.

It's starting to shape up, has a lot more complex mechanics but there are still a lot of flaws, serious bugs and a lot of development to go.

Here's the Giant Bomb Quick Look