LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Had nothing to do with same level world pvp
    CRZ would like a word with you.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    The term 'honorable combat' is completely outdated. Nowadays there's nothing related to it... all I face in HFP is 10 vs. 1 combat, yet they all receive the previously mentioned prize for killing me.

I suggest, if more than one person touches a dying enemy, he gets a 3-hour suspension instead of an honorable kill.

Unsub and fill in the blank spot with your reason.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    would be nice that instead of these QQ threads, someone posted "got ganked by 10v1 and came back w 9 friends and wiped them". Man up and go back and kick their ass

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    CRZ would like a word with you.
    My previous post was toward a guy talking about the old iteration of dishonorable kills.

And what the hell are you talking about with CRZ ?
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2013-01-21 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    The term 'honorable combat' is completely outdated. Nowadays there's nothing related to it... all I face in HFP is 10 vs. 1 combat, yet they all receive the previously mentioned prize for killing me.

I suggest, if more than one person touches a dying enemy, he gets a 3-hour suspension instead of an honorable kill.
    Stop whining

You should just use CRZ to get to a Pve server if you don't want to put up with world pvp...

Sorry, the care-o-meter is currently out of resources. The requested tears have already been sent to higher priority QQ. Your ticket has been closed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pcbogey View Post
    would be nice that instead of these QQ threads, someone posted "got ganked by 10v1 and came back w 9 friends and wiped them". Man up and go back and kick their ass
    Exactly. The only difference to the beloved (by many despised) WPvP of Vanilla is that people nowadays don't have their friends to help them. It's the people's fault that getting ganked nowadays doesn't result in a solid and at times epic PvP battle like back in the old days. Although, flying mounts may be another reason for that. Thing is, if I ask people in trade to come to X location as there are Horde ganking me/Alliance, noone would even consider coming. Now, if I posted that in my guild chat, things would probably turn out differently, but those guys are my friends. That doesn't have to do with faction pride, which sadly is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Had nothing to do with same level world pvp
    Yes, it did. Killing lower levels (among many other factors) got you DH's
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Yes, it did. Killing lower levels (among many other factors) got you DH's
    So.. it had nothing to do with SAME level world pvp.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

So how is it honorable to kill an enemy by 10 vs. 1? And no, not a troll, a discussion.
    Its a war, its not supposed to be fair.

So how is it honorable to kill an enemy by 10 vs. 1? And no, not a troll, a discussion.
    "In war, nothing is more honorable than victory." - Lieutenant Commander Worf

Garrosh thinks every kill on an alliance soldier is honorable.
    Varyan thinks every kill on a horde soldier is honorable.

Neither of them gives a shit if it it was 15vs.1 or 1vs.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Feluna View Post
    You really call 10v1 "PvP" seriously?

That has nothing do to with pvp. Absolutly nothing.
    Hence the world pvp. Like a rogue bads can pick their battles and gank the weak. You'll never see anyone alone jumping on a geared toon for exemple. It's not about pvp, it's only about the joy of steamrolling undergeared / low lvl players (one shoting etc). Gets old quickly for most luckily

Don't encourage OP. He's just fishing for a llort.

Pvp is a little different when you arent standing in a major city queued up, huh?

RP servers may be better for you?

Don't put yourself in 1v10 situations.

Don't play on a pvp server.

l2p

10+ Year Old Account

Wat. No. You want to punish the players who are paying to play the same game as you and doing what they like? That is just a horrible idea. If you roll on a pvp server EXPECT TO BE GANKED, CAMPED, AND PVPED TO DEATH. This is a dead argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Blizzard wants to incentive world PVP, not discourage it.

A 3 hour ban would GREATLY discourage it. Not gonna happen. And I don't even need to say that even if they didn't want to incentive wold PVP, a 3 hour ban is way too much for such a trivial act.

Get over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get a friend with a multi-passanger flying mount and just ride past them ;P