Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Is everyone ignoring that he's in a horde town? He's sitting in the middle of thrallmar and wondering why he got ganged up on alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Please, suck it up. i play on a PvP server and I've gotten ganked three times during all the leveling. And 2 of the times was from my guildie who logged onto his alliance, and chased me down and killed me. If you don't like being flagged, don't play on a PvP server.

What server do you play on? I get ganked at least 4-5 times an hour and corpse camped on at least one character a day.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Don't put yourself in 1v10 situations.

l2p
    This is hard to avoid when you do not have a flying mount and 10 people with 1000 times your health and damage drop out of the sky and one shot you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post

This is hard to avoid when you do not have a flying mount and 10 people with 1000 times your health and damage drop out of the sky and one shot you.
    Level through dungeons and BG's. It's much faster anyways.

I know you want justice...but what do you expect waltzing in to 10 enemies alone? I'm sure in WW2 if an Allied soldier ran into 10 nazi's and they all shot him he wouldnt say "Ok the other 9 of you put your guns down for the rest of the day" as his dying words...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Level through dungeons and BG's. It's much faster anyways.
    Assuming equal skill, sure. Questing is the fastest way to level. Always has been, always will. The ability to que for dungeons while questing is pretty nice. One should expect to be ganked and camped mercilessly on a pvp server. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes if people are in bad moods then it will. Live and let live, unless its red. If its red it dies a brutal death.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feluna View Post
    You really call 10v1 "PvP" seriously?

That has nothing do to with pvp. Absolutly nothing.
    He died by another player thus It's PVP. Deal with it.

pvp on a pvp server, I see nothing wrong here, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Or put on some protective cloths and get a load of your friends to help you out.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    "In war, nothing is more honorable than victory." - Lieutenant Commander Worf
    This quote sums up what I had planned to say.

As a side note, OP if you are strictly speaking about the term then you need to remove your suggestion of a 3 hour ban for people who don't play "fairly" because people are going to latch onto that rather than the term "Honorable Kill" as a discussion point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    I don't see why they wouldn't get a honorable kill. It's a pvp server, as soon as you created that character you agreed that your character could be killed at any time.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    I suggest a 3 hour suspension on anyone who writes a thread about being killed on a pvp realm.

This is already discussed to death and even blizz has said that there is nothing wrong with it.

Move on!
    I agree with this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Yes, it did. Killing lower levels (among many other factors) got you DH's
    This is false. Back when honor was first implemented, you only got Dishonorable Kills from killing NPCs flagged as 'Civilians', which were usually quest npcs that were around level 30. Killing lower level players never gave Dishonorable Kills, and killing Civilians was the only way to earn a Dishonorable Kill.

@OP: if anyone spends any time trying to understand your awful screenshot, they'd see that you are in the middle of Thrallmar. You might not know this, but Thrallmar is a horde town where horde players congregate.

4/10 troll thread, got 3 pages.
    Last edited by mmmmmmmBacon; 2013-01-22 at 02:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring all the mudslinging here. You were in Thrallmar. What did you expect, especially on a PVP server? You shouldn't of picked a fight with Thrallmar. Eventually the Defense cries would get Horde members out and attack you and finish you off and worse camp your corpse which I condone of course. Nobody likes to fight outnumbered but when you walk into it knowingly or into a somewhat dangerous area, it is on you. Needless to say, I'm actually happy PVP happened over there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    It isn't honorable. But iamthedevil is right. An honorable kill is nothing more than a name to define a PvP kill that awards honor points. Just like Uncommon or Rare items aren't actually uncommon or rare, it's just the name given to that specific quality.

I'm not defending the people who killed you, they're the scum of this game. But your suggestion is pretty dumb, and while it isn't an "honorable" act, honorable kill is nothing more than a name.
    This.

Nothing more needs to be said really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ban people for pvp on a pvp server you say? I know it's still early 2013, but I'm pretty sure i can just go ahead and hand you the award for "dumbest idea of the year" right now.

How about this instead. Call for reinforcements or get the hell outta there. It sucks to be ganked, but come on.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban