Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Nawt! Owls can't do math!
    And neither can you... coincidence I THINK NOT!

  2. #62
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I've gotta say, based on the story, Simca has the best title.
    But he no longer has the "Almond Puppy" title, now he's just a cute puppy
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  3. #63
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    But he no longer has the "Almond Puppy" title, now he's just a cute puppy
    Still the best title.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Wait, what?
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Glad you feel that way!

    Hoping to keep this thread going for a while yet. At least until they perhaps update the engine for post counts or some such type of thing. :P For now, it's where the post count wars shall begin. ;p
    What kind of upgrades are you thinking about in specific?
    I'd really like seeing a separate title set including the posts in fun stuff.
    Possibly being able to set your own after 50k? (each going through an approval process of course)

  5. #65
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yea - those two post too much :3
    Hello, fellow Titan. Glad you could join us. :P
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Yea - those two post too much :3
    They have no life...


    ...like me...

  7. #67
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,719
    I'd put one of them as *Dark Titan*. But that's just me. I hardly post in Fun Stuff. I used to but not so much anymore. Although to be honest it's more lighthearted there then say the WoW forums and Off-Topic. Kind of sad really it comes to that. Oh and obviously the highest highest would be......HOGGER.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  8. #68
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Exactly.

    What kind of upgrades are you thinking about in specific?
    I'd really like seeing a separate title set including the posts in fun stuff.
    Possibly being able to set your own after 50k? (each going through an approval process of course)
    Well, I really loved how the Newgrounds one worked, but that is a totally different type of site at the same time, so I'm not going to push that.

    If anything, I think it would just be neat if we could more easily see how many posts people have and who the top folks on the site are and what-not. I don't think it would be too damaging, though I am sure some folks might try to flame them, but eh, I have thick skin. I know that what I post isn't all spam, so I take pride in my post count! :P
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  9. #69
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Well, I really loved how the Newgrounds one worked, but that is a totally different type of site at the same time, so I'm not going to push that.

    If anything, I think it would just be neat if we could more easily see how many posts people have and who the top folks on the site are and what-not. I don't think it would be too damaging, though I am sure some folks might try to flame them, but eh, I have thick skin. I know that what I post isn't all spam, so I take pride in my post count! :P
    All I post is spam

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    All I post is spam
    I'm going to agree with Joy here.

    I spam a lot too.

  11. #71
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm going to agree with Joy here.

    I spam a lot too.
    Yeah... you've gotten about 6k posts in 4 months(?) or so

  12. #72
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    All I post is spam
    Damn that was a quick response. O_o

    But hey, doesn't hurt to post in the other sections, just post something meaningful.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  13. #73
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    If anything, I think it would just be neat if we could more easily see how many posts people have and who the top folks on the site are and what-not. I don't think it would be too damaging, though I am sure some folks might try to flame them, but eh, I have thick skin. I know that what I post isn't all spam, so I take pride in my post count! :P
    Wouldn't that just promote spamming? A lot of people would see it as a competition and they would start spamming posts in order to be the top poster. I personally think post count should be removed altogether, on all sites
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  14. #74
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Damn that was a quick response. O_o
    Well of course, what else should I be doing?! Sleep? Nah, that shit is over rated!

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah... you've gotten about 6k posts in 4 months(?) or so
    5.5k posts, not counting the ones in Fun Stuff. :p

    Otherwise, it'd be like 20k posts or something? I dunno, too much math already. xd

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Well of course, what else should I be doing?! Sleep? Nah, that shit is over rated!
    Sleep is for the weak.

  16. #76
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    5.5k posts, not counting the ones in Fun Stuff. :p

    Otherwise, it'd be like 20k posts or something? I dunno, too much math already. xd
    Yeah, I cant bother mathing at this hour. But that's a LOT

  17. #77
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Wouldn't that just promote spamming? A lot of people would see it as a competition and they would start spamming posts in order to be the top poster. I personally think post count should be removed altogether, on all sites
    Yes, but I did mention, a few times in the OP, that I personally believe in trying to make your posts meaningful but still managing to get a lot. Whether you are seeking education on a topic or helping teach others, or solve a problem (happens a lot in the computer forums) it can easily up your post count very fast and truly not be considered spammy.

    Also, omg your sig is driving me nuts. x_x lol
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  18. #78
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yes, but I did mention, a few times in the OP, that I personally believe in trying to make your posts meaningful but still managing to get a lot. Whether you are seeking education on a topic or helping teach others, or solve a problem (happens a lot in the computer forums) it can easily up your post count very fast and truly not be considered spammy.

    Also, omg your sig is driving me nuts. x_x lol
    And you can still ban the ones that spam just to spam.

  19. #79
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    And you can still ban the ones that spam just to spam.
    Precisely, this is why the mods are there, especially as Boub had said in the quote I included in the OP.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  20. #80
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Precisely, this is why the mods are there, especially as Boub had said in the quote I included in the OP.
    Mods are evil beings though....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •