Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    On Fun Stuff? Depends entirely on the thread your talking about.
    On this thread specifically, it appears to be just a chat thread heh.
    Yeah, let's rephrase that question: What do people usually discuss here on Fun stuff?
    I meant I only ever read blue and lore-posts whatever forum it's located on

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    On this thread specifically, it appears to be just a chat thread heh. From the OP it was a way to get to know high end posters more and to "help" people get their numbers up for a nice shiny title. I wish there was fun stuff titles though tbh.
    By the way, just realized you are from Wales! That's awesome! It is one of my most odd nationalities in my blood that no one around here (America) seems to have heard of! I'd really like to visit sometime!

And yeah, intent of this thread is sorta kinda chat thread, but more focused on forum titles, possibly bugging admins to get ready with new titles for even higher post counts, and start silly inner-wars in between posters and get people to try and stay ahead of each other or catch up to someone, etc.

My eye is on you now, Cattaclysmic.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Quote Originally Posted by ZinneD View Post
    Yeah, let's rephrase that question: What do people usually discuss here on Fun stuff?
    I meant I only ever read blue and lore-posts whatever forum it's located on
    Anything and everything tbh

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    but his title is Titan. yours is herald of the titans... so your like his servant

I am the God of the Mages of this forum. Kneel!
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    By the way, just realized you are from Wales! That's awesome! It is one of my most odd nationalities in my blood that no one around here (America) seems to have heard of! I'd really like to visit sometime!

And yeah, intent of this thread is sorta kinda chat thread, but more focused on forum titles, possibly bugging admins to get ready with new titles for even higher post counts, and start silly inner-wars in between posters and get people to try and stay ahead of each other or catch up to someone, etc.

Horray! Someone ACTUALLY KNOWS about Wales? From the US too. Shocked. Most people don't seem to know where it is or think it's part of England (annoys me greatly).
    I know Joyful is going to comment here about that. Oh lookie. >_<

I'd love new titles indeed, but as I stated, I really wish there were fun stuff titles considering that we Fun Stuff posters don't really have anything. Funny enough, I've looked back on the forum titles many times just to see the top posters and how close they are to the next ones.
    I've always wanted a special title...
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-01-22 at 12:17 AM.

I really like the city Wales, it's a cool city.

I think everyone should have two titles that they can toggle between, one for normal forum stuff, and one for fun stuff, that way fun stuff posters can have neat titles as well.

(Of course, make the added fun stuff titles predetermined by post count like normal ones are, otherwise mods would have huge headaches trying to approve titles for fun stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I really like the city Wales, it's a cool city.
    >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I think everyone should have two titles that they can toggle between, one for normal forum stuff, and one for fun stuff, that way fun stuff posters can have neat titles as well.

(Of course, make the added fun stuff titles predetermined by post count like normal ones are, otherwise mods would have huge headaches trying to approve titles for fun stuff)
    This is the type of idea I've love to see implemented ^^

Woo I'm almost Epic!... Well, that was enough excitement for me today.
    FC: 2251-6711-5951

Prophet 60091, this is the flight number of our galactic sun

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Woo I'm almost Epic!... Well, that was enough excitement for me today.
    Go go! Your're almost there
    Brewmaster is good too though. :3

Herald of the Titans Bryntrollian's Avatar
    That is one heck of a postcount
    Synek - best rogue in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post

That is a good idea, yes...
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

>_<

This is the type of idea I've love to see implemented ^^
    Wonder if we all suggested it in the suggestions forum if some good may come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    That is one heck of a postcount
    hehe. Check where the majority is from. Might surprise you. :P

Over 7,500 of my posts are in computer and computer build/upgrade help. ;p

hehe. Check where the majority is from. Might surprise you. :P

Over 7,500 of my posts are in computer and computer build/upgrade help. ;p
    That's impressive actually, a lot harder to post there than in general off-topic. (At least for me it is)

Go go! Your're almost there
    Brewmaster is good too though. :3
    Lol TBH I really don't care all that much about my post count XD
    FC: 2251-6711-5951

Prophet 60091, this is the flight number of our galactic sun

Well im moving out tomorrow so there you have your chance. Just a few thousand posts.

I wanna toast on some epic bread

I've never cared about post counts or titles. I asked Sunshine for a cool one but I was not rewarded. I had Mac Addict for a while, which is what happens when a Mac hater pisses off Boub...

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Most of mine is lore stuff. And Political stuff.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

That is a good idea, yes...
    Go post that as a suggestion in the forum, I think you have more forum "weight" than i do!

My measly 55 posts in the computer forum depresses me....