Electronic Cigarette Advice

I'm currently interested in trying out some electronic cigarettes, instead of traditional smoking. The thing is, i have no idea what i'm looking for, such as what is good and what is bad. I've looked through some reviews, but i don't know how reliable some of these sites are.

So my questions are, have you tried any of the electronic cigarettes? which one? what were your experiences? what should i look out for when purchasing one?

Thank you!

I have tried several brands. Recently I have found that I like the Vapage, specifically the Red Tobacco flavor. Since using it, I have cut my normal cigarette smoking from 15 or so a day to 7-8. I haven't completely replaced traditional cigarettes yet, and I may never, but it really helps with the cravings.

I am still trying different disposable brands before I settle on buying a kit. I want to make sure I like the product before I commit that much to it.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Try out the ego c from eliquidclub.com. I prefer that e cig because the atomizer will last months and not a week or two.

My parents recently got one (each) from "Liberty Flights" brand, my dad has cut down quite a bit by taking it to work and out at weekends, but my mother hasn't as she only has a Coffee flavour and is looking for a real (English) tobacco taste.

Point being; they're good, they're much cheaper, much healthier and a lot easier to use - a lot of places allow the use of them in-doors, and you don't have to stink.

I'm using Green Smoke. My advice is to search for starter kits and a company with flavors you think you'll like. Also you can find reviews on Youtube to make sure you're getting what you want. Haven't touched a cigg since I bought mine, gl.

The biggest deal is battery life. The batteries used are lithium ion and some can lose their recharge capacity quickly. My starter kit came with a cigg I can plug into an outlet or usb and I get free batteries when I buy refill cartridges, so np.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2013-01-22 at 09:04 PM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    I'm using Green Smoke. My advice is to search for starter kits and a company with flavors you think you'll like. Also you can find reviews on Youtube to make sure you're getting what you want. Haven't touched a cigg since I bought mine, gl.

The biggest deal is battery life. The batteries used are lithium ion and some can lose their recharge capacity quickly. My starter kit came with a cigg I can plug into an outlet or usb and I get free batteries when I buy refill cartridges, so np.
    Green Smoke are very overpriced (I'm guessing because of their expensive marketing efforts) and their biggest battery is only 270 mAh. I use V2Cigs, their biggest battery is 380 mA and they're cheaper! And here's a coupon code for 15% off resolution2013

All the best!

Here I am concerned about e-cigs getting banned....Hey everyone, I don't understand why the Canadian government is taking stringent actions against electronic cigarettes. According to reports e-cigs will be banned in Canada where as people can smoke conventional cigarettes. As we all know that these conventional cigs are more harmful than e-cigarettes. We can measure the amount of nicotine through e-cigs where as how much tar is getting deposited in our lungs can be calculated if we continue to smoke conventional ones...Is the government getting no benefits in form of taxes from e-cigarette manufacturers? I have been vaping e-cigs for past 6 years and it really helped me almost quit smoking...Electronic cigarettes are Eco-friendly, on the other hand conventional ones are not...then why the government has decided to impose a ban on e-cigs having known the merits of it????