Deleted

programs or websites like itunes

hey guys im getting a google nexus 4 in a few days i have used itunes for years and for music its awesome, but when it comes to films and tv the files you pay for cant be played on anything but apple products and this boils my blood.

does anyone know any sites that are accessible from the uk that i can buy and download tv shows.

im looking for venture bros and archer blinkbox is quite limited. thanks a lot guys

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Play Music and Play Movies & TV are available in the UK.

The Play Store is really turning into one-stop shopping for everything on Android.
    Last edited by Masark; 2013-01-21 at 10:22 PM.

Spotify is your best choice for music streaming.

(Youtube has very poor quality)

Netflix is the best choice for streaming movies in Sweden but i'm not sure that you're able to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Spotify also spams Facebook with all the music you listen to, which I'm not really crazy about.

And if you listen to music from certain artists the quality is usually decent.

720p or 1080p

To be honest, for certain genres of music I don't notice a difference unless it's going from 240p to something higher.
    You can make Spotify account without facebook connection. Unless thats US thing "FB only"..
    Also Spotify should have "Private" mode that doesnt spam FB.
    Spotify is awesome, even with ads.. Got myself free month trial on premium and its great too.

Problem with Spotify might be if you are searching some indie bands or asian music. Its pmuch western only with some "Gangman style" or Girls generation.

Thats where Youtube comes into play too. And 240p is horrible on all genres compared to stuff like 480p cept dubstep. Thats always bad ;P

Yeah, if I'm listening to electronica music or dubstep, it's gotta be 720p or higher, the sound difference is just phenomenal at 720p/1080p when compared to anything under that for the genres I listed.

Eh, I also wouldn't want to use Spotify, because it probably wouldn't have all of the music I listen to on it. My tastes in music have a ridiculously wide variety, so I don't know if it would have it.

For example, one moment I can be listening to Two Steps From Hell, then Traktor Bowling, then dubstep stuff, then Feint, then...and so on.
    I always thought 720p/1080p was a description of video resolution. how does 1080p have a bearing on sound quality?

Really not being a dick...just curious.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Not sure myself, but I can definitely hear the difference in some songs, for example, try listening to this song on 360 p, then put it on 720 p (Or if you don't want to listen to the whole song, just the first 20 seconds of each setting), it's an amazingly large difference.
    yeah, I have no doubt there is (can't listen to it...internet sucks BAd right now), but I just don't understand the terminology. Wouldn't that be a matter of bitrate and not resolution? Maybe it's a youtube only thing we upload videos and not audio files. Hmm yeah surely that has something to do with it.

I have Pandora and Netflix on my Galaxy Note II. I know Netflix (at least in the US) has the first 2-3 seasons of Archer.
    Last edited by obdigore; 2013-01-22 at 04:38 AM.

Spotify also spams Facebook with all the music you listen to, which I'm not really crazy about.
    Protip: dont connect your spotify accout to facebook if you dont want it to be shared, its that simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I don't know, did some quick searching and found this:
    http://www.quora.com/Does-the-pixel-...ity-on-Youtube

It's from quora, so I can only see the first answer, but it's one of the few things I could find.
    Perfect. Makes sense...thanks for the leg work.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    yeah, I have no doubt there is (can't listen to it...internet sucks BAd right now), but I just don't understand the terminology. Wouldn't that be a matter of bitrate and not resolution? Maybe it's a youtube only thing we upload videos and not audio files. Hmm yeah surely that has something to do with it.
    I think youtube uses resolution as a bitrate for dummies
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!