Deleted

Heroic Garajal buffed?

Did anyone else notice this fight getting a buff this week? We've been one-shotting him ever since our first kill but this week we just can't kill him as we're having WAY many more adds than before. It's like the spawn rate increased a LOT. Is it just sheer bad luck or is something wrong?

Not sure what raid size you're referring to, but 10m was exactly the same this week. We one shot it fine with a tank who had never really done much tanking this expansion, and a friend dpsing that got herself killed by not exiting the realm twice. So even with the lower dps because of that, adds were still normal...

Havent seen any difference on 10 heroic, was a breeze with 3 healers.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Deleted
    I would eat my hat if Blizzard buffed a boss at this point. That would never ever happen.

Deleted
    We killed him (2 healers as usual) but we had massive problem when we've been one-shotting him easily. Maybe it was just someone fucking up on a grand scale and I couldn't notice it but the add spawn rate did feel unusual.

I only doubt this because they just released that Dev blog about encounter tuning, and I believe it directly said, they don't buff bosses in response to undertuning. They'll nerf overtuned bosses, but not the opposite. Incidental buffs only come about if there's a bug, but there's hasn't been any mention of bug fixes in this encounter recently.

Went back to MSV tonight for the first time in a long time after clearing HoF and ToES for the week, and didnt notice anything unusual about H Garajal.

There was literally no adds in the spirit realm at some points, granted we outgear it now. But didnt really notice a fast spawn rate.

Sounds like someone wasn't killing adds.

Deleted
    We killed him this week with 3 healers (our second kill) and didn't have a problem. We have extremely good add clearing but it didn't feel like we had any more this week compared to last.
    Last edited by mmoc12f026c685; 2013-01-22 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We one shooted it like other months before. No changes in my point of view.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

We got our first kill within an hour of our first try on him yesterday, didn't seem too bad to me, but I have no comparison to how it may of been previously.

The only way you're seeing "More adds" this late in the Tier is if people are getting lazy and not dealing with the adds correctly. My guild 1 shotted it last reset on 10H like clockwork.

More through-put DPS on the adds (an Assassination rogue applying a weak Rupture onto each target works wonders) might be the solution if you're suddenly having problems with them.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Deleted
    We killed it in record time, like 1:30 left on berserk last night. Seemed easier if anything.

we only downed him for the first time last week (only took a couple tries tho), but this week (on monday 21st) we kept wiping aswell. The damage income was way higher than last time and there seemed to be a lot of adds up aswell. So it might be bugged. haven't heard anyone else with this problem, but i guess this makes atleast 2.

www.explosm.net

When we killed him on Wednesday we had 0 adds up in the spirit realm for the majority of the fight, sounds like someone was just not doing their job

tell your trials to pick it up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    tell your trials to pick it up
    Yeah, I guess that was it. I had 3 trials in and apparently they were slacking bad in clearing adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    By now if you have Gara'jal on farm for weeks you should be able to just simply zerg him and no-one go into the spirit realm. The dps requirement isn't high and it makes for a quick kill. We usually kill it with around 2mins-2mins 30 on berserk while sending people in, and we're easily able to zerg it.

Edit: We killed it on mains and alts this week, seemed just as easy as usual.
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2013-01-22 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins