Operation shieldwall. Enough time to finish the story on alt character?

Hi, My warlock just dung 90 and it is alliance and would like to complete the operation shieldwall or w/e the Alliance one is.

Simple question. In terms of days and rep needed (human), how many days or how long will it take to get the whole story?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

If you have the commendation, you can pretty much do the whole thing in a week.
    So, without, it should be around 2-3. It's pretty short, really.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If you have the commendation, you can pretty much do the whole thing in a week.
    So, without, it should be around 2-3. It's pretty short, really.

wow thats it 1 week? thats great

What is this commendation? I have no alliance who has completed it fully.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by jackmbhoy View Post
    What is this commendation? I have no alliance who has completed it fully.
    You can buy it from the faction quartermaster at revered reputation and it doubles your rep gains for that faction on all your characters (I'm not sure if it's account-wide or only on that realm). So with the commendation you'll be getting a new story chunk pretty much everyday.

Yeah it's a really easy rep grind. Few weeks. Also if you only want gear you only need Revered. If you want exalted remember to pick up the Commendation at Revered.

You really do want exalted IMO because the storyline you get every other day is awesome :P

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    You can buy it from the faction quartermaster at revered reputation and it doubles your rep gains for that faction on all your characters (I'm not sure if it's account-wide or only on that realm).
    I'm 99% sure it works across factions but not across servers. Something to do with the way Blizzard's servers are set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    After hitting revered as human it takes 3 or 4 days at the most to hit exalted (you actually need to gain less rep with the commendation from revered to exalted than from honored to revered) Think the most I managed to earn in a single day was about 11000 rep. (that's with human and guild rep bonuses tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm 99% sure it works across factions but not across servers. Something to do with the way Blizzard's servers are set up.
    I first got it as Horde on Moonglade server and it worked well enough for my Alliance in Sha'tar server.