View Poll Results: Is It Cowardly to Walk Away from a Fight?

Voters
593. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

70 11.80%
  • No.

542 91.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    In the scenario you're painting I'd keep walking calmly. Running would trigger the hunt reflex in them.

If they actually physically hit me though I'd grab the heaviest and hardest thing I'd have on me and try to give the leader of the group brain damage before running away like a coward.
    Luckily I live far away form any area I can imagine such a thing happening.

I would want to perform a B) or C) at them but I'd probably throw an A) at the situation or possibly avoid it altogether by just not being there.

Field Marshal
    These questions stump me. I'm currently 22 and have never been in a fight with anyone and I live in a somewhat notoriously 'bad' area. The way I figure it is if I don't act like a dick nor hang around areas that attract dicks then I won't need to be in this situation.

Though there was one time I did get mugged. When I guy pulls a knife on you and asks for your phone you give that motherfucker your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
    Though there was one time I did get mugged. When I guy pulls a knife on you and asks for your phone you give that motherfucker your phone.
    i agree with you, but many of the badasses on this forum will tell you how they would have done it differently, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.