[Megathread] Megathread

I would like to appeal to all MEGATHREAD-MAKERS to look at this thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-One-Thread

If your megathread does not look like that thread. Do not hit the post button. Thank you very much. And stop making Megathread about niche products. More importantly, stop making Megathreads when you barely mention what the game is about, in the OP, because that is what people want to see there. If I still have to google it after reading the first post in your "megathread", you did it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this megathread contradict itself by not looking like the other one...?

That's not up to you.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Does this megathread contradict itself by not looking like the other one...?
    Exactly! But if you want, I could just copy paste the thread I gave as an example to make it look like it more =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    That's not up to you.

Have a nice day.
    No, I actually attempt, in this particular case, to remind the Mods that we have rampant megathreads about and perhaps "that" is part of their jobs too. Megathreads were brought into existence to compensate for the lack of subforums for specific highly anticipated games.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-01-22 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A "megathread" in general is there so there aren't 500 threads of the similar topic.

If you have a problem with moderation, PM Sunshine or Bibi.

Whether or not the OP is 'the format' that you wish it is, is not the point of a megathread.

Closing.