Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Actually i use 98% of those abilities while actively tanking (unless they won't work on that particular fight). But i guess you just prefer the way you generate the resources on your paladin over your warrior Luckily with 30%+ avoidance revenge proccs rather often before it regulary comes off cooldown so it won't come down to shield block, fish, ... - cata style.
    I will admit it's not the amount of abilites that makes the biggest difference, but the effect haste has. It's faster paced ultimately, much like DK tanking but without the horrible rune-system. The pace, the self healing, the ranged attacks all just makes it a refreshing experience to me.

I have a lifelong love of my Prot Warrior, the rotation can be a bit button mashy but Blood & Thunder/Shockwave was just so awesome (RIP BnT), and of course who doesn't love charge and heroic leap?

But I've found the new Prot Paladin much more enjoyable than it used to be. Only real downside is that when you tank on a Paladin it sounds like you're ringing a bell the whole time :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I haven't played paladin nearly as much but I find warrior tanking a bit more entertaining (mostly due to the added mobility frankly:P), my favourite is definitely DK though (death strike is such a nice mechanic).

I like my prot warrior, but with the new active mitigation rage generation feels really clunky to me. Feels like I am constantly waiting on rage to use any mitigation which has taken all the fun out of it for me. After 6 years of Maintanking on him I have switched to a dps toon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    I like my prot warrior, but with the new active mitigation rage generation feels really clunky to me. Feels like I am constantly waiting on rage to use any mitigation which has taken all the fun out of it for me. After 6 years of Maintanking on him I have switched to a dps toon.
    I would suggest getting the hit /expertise hard caps, if you already are then I don't know what you are talking about really as I love the class how it is now, albeit missing heroic strike spamming. Rage generation seems perfectly fine at 15% exp and 7.5% hit