Are they upping JPs from 5 mans in 5.2?

I have heard both yes and no. Its pretty stupid that you can get 86 JPs from doing Cata 5 mans per boss but only like 36 from MoP heroic bosses. It makes getting BoAs such a pain in the ass. I have been forced to keep a character at 85 just to chain Cata instances for BoAs or use my main and do BGs all day long and convert honor to JPs. Also level 86/87s will purposely queue for Cata 5 mans just to troll you because if anyone is over 85 no one gets any JPs so even doing Cata instances doesnt always work. Please tell me they are increasing JPs that drop off of bosses or at least will let us convert Valor to JPs. If they are supposed to be making the game more casual friendly forcing people to grind longer cause bosses only drop half the JPs they did last expansion doesnt really accomplish that goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are, 100 JP per boss.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 Justice points per boss. Gold drops for those bosses have also been changed from a static 50 gold to a 40-60 gold range. Less gold will drop in groups consisting of less than 5 players.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-january-16/
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Well I'd hope so considering that all that valor crap will become justice crap.

except it's not, instead they're cutting the cost of old vp gear by 50%

would also be nice if they put something else in-game to spend it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well I'd hope so considering that all that valor crap will become justice crap.
    It won't, 5.0 valor gear will have its cost reduced by 50% and 5.1 valor gear will be reduced by 25%

Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    would also be nice if they put something else in-game to spend it on.
    Yea Im currently working through my last 2 heirloom items for a new hunter then will have nothing to spend them on as I will have every heirloom. Its just time they made BoAs for every single slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bosses give 100 jp per boss, and jp/vp cost on 5.0/5.1 items reduced by 50%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you also get JP instead of VP when you are VP capped?

Ohhh that makes me so happy to hear that, always dread trying to get some justice points on my chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmunin View Post
    Ohhh that makes me so happy to hear that, always dread trying to get some justice points on my chars.
    lots of fixes planned for 5.2 some of them already mentioned, more jp per boss in dungeons jp instead of valor for completion of quests/dungeon/lfr/scenario

and not sure about that but might be from raids as well
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, you also get JP after you cap Valor, basicly when you cap on valor instead of getting nothing, you'll get JP. JP will rain man.

And you get JP, and you get JP, EVERYONE GETS JP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Yea Im currently working through my last 2 heirloom items for a new hunter then will have nothing to spend them on as I will have every heirloom. Its just time they made BoAs for every single slot.
    They're adding 1-85 versions of the 1-80 heirlooms in 5.2, but instead of automatically upgrading the old ones, you'll need the old ones + JP to buy em.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    It won't, 5.0 valor gear will have its cost reduced by 50% and 5.1 valor gear will be reduced by 25%
    Really ? Totally missed all that. Well I guess time to get rid of justice points then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Don't you also get JP instead of VP when you are VP capped?
    Not at the moment, although I've read somewhere that they're considering doing that again.