Page 1 of 9
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    <vodka> & <exodus> merge!?

    Reforming under <Exodus> Mal'ganis Horde. What happened!? Next Super Guild!?

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/Exodus/
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-01-25 at 12:18 AM.
    FREE Gold Making Tips
    16,656,251g+ Made Since January 19, 2012
    @Elvinelol | Twitch Stream

  2. #2
    Nothing out of the ordinary. They lost a lot of good players, rather than try to recruit and train up new folks, it made more sense to merge. Now, if only Blizzard would look at their example and merge servers... ;P

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Nothing out of the ordinary. They lost a lot of good players, rather than try to recruit and train up new folks, it made more sense to merge. Now, if only Blizzard would look at their example and merge servers... ;P
    Zing Blizzard rofl..
    FREE Gold Making Tips
    16,656,251g+ Made Since January 19, 2012
    @Elvinelol | Twitch Stream

  4. #4
    Merges never do good from my experience atleast.

    Will lead to drama and eventuel disband.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,044
    Interdasting.

  6. #6
    Dreadlord internetheroxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Batcave, Sweden
    Posts
    964
    Well, makes sence if they are running out of members capable of worldrank raiding, it can really burn out people.

    Thank you Shyama <3
    Everything's amazing but nobody's happy
    -Louis CK

  7. #7
    Well still sort of sad to see another one of the old and big names vanish.

  8. #8
    Epic! Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,500
    Poor vodka. Poor decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well still sort of sad to see another one of the old and big names vanish.
    Yeah. Every time I see this happen though, I can't help but get "Another One Bites the Dust" stuck in my head. I have a feeling we're going to see more and more Asian guilds dominating the raid scene.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Yeah. Every time I see this happen though, I can't help but get "Another One Bites the Dust" stuck in my head. I have a feeling we're going to see more and more Asian guilds dominating the raid scene.
    Paragon will forever be world 1st. No one came close to their world 1st sha hc kill.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Paragon will forever be world 1st. No one came close to their world 1st sha hc kill.
    Method was pretty close, as long as I remember within 2 hours :P
    Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Needle/simple
    Solo char/Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...astasya/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Paragon will forever be world 1st. No one came close to their world 1st sha hc kill.
    Isn't Paragon 10 man now? I don't know, even if Blizzard and the majority of players feel differently, I count the 10 man and 25 man races as separate. Having done both, I never have felt Blizzard figured out how to make both raid sizes have equal difficulty.

  13. #13
    Pandaren Monk skatblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,960
    Guild mergers never work, you cant have all the officers in both guilds still there and you can only have 1 GM. Causes drama, there are already cliques inside guilds i cant imagine what its like in this one. But hey if they get shit done good on them.

  14. #14
    Paragon was a merge of 2 guilds.
    Obviously this means vododus will be #1 next tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet

    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"

  15. #15
    If this is true I wish them luck. I'm not surprised people quit world of daily craft after 5.1 either.

  16. #16
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If this is true I wish them luck. I'm not surprised people quit world of daily craft after 5.1 either.
    Neither guild lost people because of dailies, I just wanna let you know that.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Neither guild lost people because of dailies, I just wanna let you know that.


    Infracted: Please post constructively - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-22 at 08:21 AM.

  18. #18
    Nothing on wow progress or their websites?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

    We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

  19. #19
    They will make it work because their guild is not like your guild.

    There is such a minor skill drop between vodka and exodus, their "common bond" will be the fact that they are a part of the .01% of WoW players of their skill level. There won't be any drama. They will be fine.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Guild mergers never work, you cant have all the officers in both guilds still there and you can only have 1 GM. Causes drama, there are already cliques inside guilds i cant imagine what its like in this one. But hey if they get shit done good on them.
    The GM of Vodka had, just a few weeks ago, disappeared. So merging with Exodus actually fixes things up nicely in that regard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •