Deleted

Question Battleground Achievements

Hey guys,

Im trying to get some of the battleground achievements at the moments, but it just feels so hard and boring when youre doing them alone. Now Im wondering if its easier for me, when I just start a new toon, level to lvl19 and try to get some achievements in low level battlegrounds.

Is here anyone who has done it this way? Will it be easier or harder in lowlevel battlegrounds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys,

Im trying to get some of the battleground achievements at the moments, but it just feels so hard and boring when youre doing them alone. Now Im wondering if its easier for me, when I just start a new toon, level to lvl19 and try to get some achievements in low level battlegrounds.

Is here anyone who has done it this way? Will it be easier or harder in lowlevel battlegrounds?
    Some of the achievements will be alot easier to obtain at lower levels. For example Wrecking Ball, ending up with a 20-0 score in a BG is easier on a low level character.

Frenzied Defender could also be a lot easier at low level.
    Especially if you have a level 19 class with high burst due to fantastic scaling.
    You can camp your flag and just burn them in a few secs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Frenzied Defender could also be a lot easier at low level.
    Especially if you have a level 19 class with high burst due to fantastic scaling.
    You can camp your flag and just burn them in a few secs
    Haha I love the sarcasm Paladins are/was pretty badass. I could use my stun and burst down any other class at lvl 19/29

Deleted
    Alright, I just have to try it, shouldn't be to hard with heirlooms I think =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Alright, I just have to try it, shouldn't be to hard with heirlooms I think =)
    If you know your level capped character inside out and you are good at pvp with it, the majority of the achievements are easier at level cap. Low level no matter what class you play you are squishy. You can play a OP class and be the best pvp'r ever but if 2 stealthers attack you you can't do anything. With a level capped character it's different. I did all the battlemaster achievements at level cap solo, so it is possible :P

Adding this to the choice of Alts.

Rdruid has higher burst than Feral due to the Intel -> Agi scale.
    + Stealth

A decent option for Iron man and others as well becoz of Kitty form and HoT or even bear tank FC.