Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Personally I'd like my Ultralisks to be able to trample down tanks and Marines in-game like they do in the cinematic, complete with Wilhelm scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    How can you win without NUKES???? Seriously Mengsk is a noob !! He had no Ghosts and no NUKES ... uber LAME.
    Agree'd blizzard really should have hired a korean to play terran for the cinematic. Really bad by blizzard putting a bronze league in there zzz

Great visuals as always. They can truely produce cinematics and trailers for there games.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Agree'd blizzard really should have hired a korean to play terran for the cinematic. Really bad by blizzard putting a bronze league in there zzz
    Yeah that would have been epic. Which leader would only place a bunch of tanks in front of their palace? Where are the Thors, the stimpack Marines, Marauders, Banshees and Medivacs?

I can totally see Mengsk getting killed by Kerrigan in HotS because if he plays like that then she will definately win.

Deleted
    Looks awesome! I hope it'll be as good as it looks on trailers.

I did love that video. I get the feeling although the Terrans had some good hardware and military the sheer scale of the Zerg invasion had them overwhelmed. you saw when the Zerg rushed in the lights from the guns being fire'd going out and being smothered in zerg!

I could watch a battle scene like that all day. Also if it was a korean in charge all we would see is a lone SCV dancing around the zerg being unable to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah that would have been epic. Which leader would only place a bunch of tanks in front of their palace? Where are the Thors, the stimpack Marines, Marauders, Banshees and Medivacs?

I can totally see Mengsk getting killed by Kerrigan in HotS because if he plays like that then she will definately win.
    pretty much this .. i couldn't help think to myself wtf are they doing . .2 banshees fly past the ultra and the viking lands??? WTF.
    see image i made for that scene: