Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by killerlee View Post
    So the FDA gets all this shitty data and says OK cool lets release that, with no real idea of what the side effects or problems with the drug or food are.
    Everything must be exponentially more interesting when you see conspiracies everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    George Carlin was on to something here, no doubts about it.
    As for EU this is really the truth, heck we even got a EU president bragging how he was selected in a non democratic way behind the scenes in secret by the other non elected ppl! (Barosso)
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

He does have a point trough.

Way to much lobby-work is being done, and politicians acept way to much fundraising from said lobby-organisations.

Ask your self this; If you were a politician, who supported tax-cuts for the wealthy, but not as a main agenda, you could then get 1 million dollars via fundrasing when you're up for election, would you not push tax-cuts highere inn you're priority, so you could keep getting donations to improve your chances at being elected/re-elected (We all know money = good election)? Many politicians gets way to many shaddy huge donations.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bazookaberit View Post
    Yeah, a world wide conspiracy with a few shadowy figures who control ... "everything".

Give us some information about this, with some sources about who control what etc and how they misuse this power. I'm sure you have lots of it.
    What he is talking about is not a conspiracy, but economic reality lol.
    Wealth gives power, anyone with understanding of how lobbying works, political pressures, owing favors and so forth realizes that what he says is quite true.
    Forget the president, the guy changes every 4 years, it is the very wealthy that really govern because most governments are afraid to lose their support so quite a lot of things are done in their favor... what do you think atrocities such as SOPA come from?

There is a reason why you can almost see US presidents age on live television, the stupidly amount of stress and pressure on them wreaks their health, they want to do good, but there is so much shit in front of them that it becomes hard, so its more navigating through stormy waters than really "governing"

But nooooo, you had to go towards obscure conspiracy theories, the reality might be far more stupid.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazookaberit View Post
    Yeah, a world wide conspiracy with a few shadowy figures who control ... "everything".

Give us some information about this, with some sources about who control what etc and how they misuse this power. I'm sure you have lots of it.
    I think he refers to that a small number of people, like big corporations and such, do control most of the world. Just look at how much the actions of a few banks did to the world.