Deleted

Honorable Commendation of Operation: Shieldwall patch 5.2

Will these transfer over (as in you can save them) to patch 5.2?

Thanks

Read it again good sir. They last 1 (one) day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nornian View Post
    Read it again good sir. They last 1 (one) day.
    mm good point

it does say 12hrs but i have 12 in my bag - i am assuming when i get another it stacks them and overides the CD on the others?

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 02:41 PM ----------

either that or it does what I said and its 12 hours logged in - I seem to be stacking some of these from at least 5 days ago

Oh nice then, report a bug on it then? Seems like it is obviously not working as intended.

Unless of course you enjoy cheating? Abusing obviously unintentional things? Stealing from small children? Kicking old people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nornian View Post
    Oh nice then, report a bug on it then? Seems like it is obviously not working as intended.

Unless of course you enjoy cheating? Abusing obviously unintentional things? Stealing from small children? Kicking old people?
    Just stealing from small children - i didnt realise there was a 12h limit on them which is why I was hoping to take them too the next patch.

Thanks for the judgement though

No problem! Glad to be of service. Enjoy that candy!!

Well that escalated quickly....

OT: I have these in my bags on each toon, they do indeed last for more than a day, I think im going on about a week and a half now...

Prob should not speak to things you don't know about, that's how horrible information gets spread. The tooltip may say one day, but you obviously didnt know. OP prob already read the tooltip and thats why he was asking, cause they were lasting more than one day.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-01-23 at 05:31 PM.

Anyone get an answer to this? Got a few and wondering if they will be rest in 5.2 or should I stock pile and save them for 5.2?
    Thanks
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Currently I have quite a few saved and when i transferred my character to the ptr i went down to only having 1. not sure if a bug or what. Anyone else have a similar issue?

The duration is 1 day of that specific character's TIME PLAYED. I noticed i killed 3 a week ago and duration is now 2hrs. SO... you could farm these every hour or so and log to save as much as possible but would must likely net 2-4 pieces of honor gear (Malevolent) at 5.2 release still nice but dont expect to get full malev on day 1 of 5.2

TIP: affected by guild perk for 10% more honor and the guild banner that gives either: 5/10/15% more honor so use them with that down!