Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I doubt they will change it, most of ICC was undead and they didn't bother to care about Paladins during this time.

Deleted
    Sure hope this gets changed indeed as one of the last alliance guilds. We we're discussing it the other day.

Anyway posted it on EU PTR
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6444795426
    Last edited by mmoc5b6f556fce; 2013-01-24 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asyra View Post
    I doubt they will change it, most of ICC was undead and they didn't bother to care about Paladins during this time.
    Difference is, that was only 1% and that 1% only brought paladins in line with everything else. Think of mages and warlocks who are already smashing dps charts being given an extra 5% on top of that.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Someone should post it on the US-Beta forum if this is hopefully to be considered.

WoW is too competitive for the combat-enhancing racials to exist in their current form. I would prefer too see them completely removed, replaced by flavour racials.

Deleted
    Spam GCs twitter with this issue, it needs to be addressed. This can not under any circumstances go live.

Has anyone actually checked if the racial applies or are you all just yelling for no reason? From memory all bosses despite what race they appear to be or actually be in the lore are counted as Humanoids in terms of racial benefits towards them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Has anyone actually checked if the racial applies or are you all just yelling for no reason? From memory all bosses despite what race they appear to be or actually be in the lore are counted as Humanoids in terms of racial benefits towards them.
    Not true. Paladins had a huge advantage in Naxx.

Deleted
    you all just yelling for no reason
    yes they be. yes they be.

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    Not true. Paladins had a huge advantage in Naxx.
    Naxx was over 2 years ago. They surely would have changed how things work since then, any more recent proof?

As far as I know Trolls don't get Beastslaying benefit on Stone Guards and they are Quillens.

Deleted
    Naxx was over 2 years ago. They surely would have changed how things work since then, any more recent proof?

As far as I know Trolls don't get Beastslaying benefit on Stone Guards and they are Quillens.
    Chimaeron and Magmaw in BWD is both Beast type and counts as beast for damage purposes.