Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So because he doesn't agree with your opinion it means hes white knighting for a good game company? Sounds like you shouldn't be on these forums considering most of it is about Blizzard games. You might want to step away and grow up. Also you might want to take your own advice since you don't like BenBos's opinion. What are you, 12?
    No his past posts and him popping into every single D3/WOW thread that gets made and repeating himself when people have proved him wrong is him white knighting blizzard.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No his past posts and him popping into every single D3/WOW thread that gets made and repeating himself when people have proved him wrong is him white knighting blizzard.
    Really? Because I have seen your idiotic posts before as well and just reading your recent messages you might just walk away from this website. You "quit" wow and D3 but still troll a fansite made for mostly Blizzard games sitting here bashing them. Almost every post is some sarcastic nonsense bullshit that isn't needed. You need to grow up and act your age not your IQ of 12.

Infracted: Please refrain from insults and calling other users trolls
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-01-23 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Really? Because I have seen your idiotic posts before as well and just reading your recent messages you might just walk away from this website. You "quit" wow and D3 but still troll a fansite made for mostly Blizzard games sitting here bashing them. Almost every post is some sarcastic nonsense bullshit that isn't needed. You need to grow up and act your age not your IQ of 12.
    Not once did I say I was going to walk away from this website. Also if you haven't notice WOW is not the only thing talked about here.

All you been doing since you replyed to me is childish see the irony in that?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not once did I say I was going to walk away from this website. Also if you haven't notice WOW is not the only thing talked about here.

All you been doing since you replyed to me is childish see the irony in that?
    Ppl here are too serious sometimes

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

This game ain't worth nothing

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Ppl here are too serious sometimes
    I agree. Not sure if you mean me or not but I agree.

Do not buy D3 for 60$. The only thing interesting about Diablo was the insane difficulty and now that they nerfed that the game is pretty dull.

Path of Exile is free and open beta starts tomorrow if that is not your taste you could try Torchlight 2 which is much cheaper.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    What makes you think it will goon sale soon?
    games usually go on sale if they are sold badly ...
    during christmas sale D3 was up and i guess that purchases will soon drop again making the game viable for another sale

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Path of Exile is free and open beta starts tomorrow if that is not your taste you could try Torchlight 2 which is much cheaper.
    played the PoE closed beta already and that game really rox !
    if you liked D2 more than D3, PoE is definately what you should go for !

In the OTs case, who hasn't played d2 (as far as i recall) it might be a little too complex ...
    So torchlight 2 might be the better alternative.

still i'd suggest going for d3 if you find it on sale somewhere.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not worth it unless it goes on a massive sale. I had fun first round on first character - then it became dull, repetitive and frustrating. The only good thing was the crazy pre nerf difficulty - great laugh with friends, hell with pugs Try Path of Exile, open beta starts today, the beta rocked And it's free 2 play Times have changed, sadly Blizzard still hasn't noticed - players did though Time to stop paying for half finished games