Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    I can't get any of these to work in game. Help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Notamonk View Post
    What macros would you feral druids recommend? Currently the only macros I'm using are as follows:

    #showtooltip Shred

    /cast [stealth] Ravage
    /cast [nostealth] Ravage!
    /cast [nostealth] Shred

    What this macro does is cast Ravage while stealthed, Ravage while Incarnation is active, and Shred while not in incarnation or stealthed.


    #showtooltip

    /cast [nostealth] Rake
    /cast [stealth] Pounce

    This macro casts rakes while not stealth and pounce while stealthed. Its nice to be able to double tap 1 button and get 2 bleeds almost instantaneously.


    #showtooltip

    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast Healing Touch

    Casts instant healing touch. Have to double tap this though which can be rather annoying sometimes.


    That's basically it so far. Any other recommendations on other macros? Still leveling this druid; hes currently level 61 so no real need for focus macros or anything along those lines atm.


    Edit: Forgot to mention my "burst" macro

    #showtooltip

    /cast Incarnation
    /cast Berserk


    Another Edit: Changed title seeing as there are now requests for boomkin macros. Maybe there is another thread we could move this discussion too or make this a Sticky for macros!? I don't know; Mods will figure it out!
    Forget junk, my panda's got FUNK!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

  2. #22
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=10 Nature's Swiftness, Healing Touch
    This lets you cast nature's swiftness and still get healing touch off by pressing the same button. The 10 second there is so if you get stunned or crowd controlled before you can use the healing touch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    #showtooltip
    /cast [noswimming, flyable, nocombat] Swift Flight Form(); [swimming] !Aquatic Form(); [noswimming] !Travel Form()
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    This is your all in one flight form, travel form, and aquatic form, along with powershifting for aquatic form and travel form.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Simletir View Post
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=10 Nature's Swiftness, Healing Touch
    This lets you cast nature's swiftness and still get healing touch off by pressing the same button. The 10 second there is so if you get stunned or crowd controlled before you can use the healing touch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    #showtooltip
    /cast [noswimming, flyable, nocombat] Swift Flight Form(); [swimming] !Aquatic Form(); [noswimming] !Travel Form()
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    This is your all in one flight form, travel form, and aquatic form, along with powershifting for aquatic form and travel form.
    This is my Powershift macro I've been using and adapted to my needs for years now:

    #showtooltip
    /cast [swimming] !Aquatic Form; [stance:1] !Bear Form; [stance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:5] !Swift Flight Form; [nostance , nocombat, noswimming, flyable][stance:5] !Swift Flight Form; !Travel Form

    It will powershift any and all forms as well as putting you in the fastest form available for your terrain/world.


    Edit: I just realised I posted this again on first page a while back >.<

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post

    #showtooltip Ravage
    /startattack [nostealth]
    /cast [nostealth] Ravage!
    /cast [nostealth] Mangle
    /cast [stealth] Ravage

    So you can save up your Ravage! proc for extra burst when actually needed.
    Could you please explain that one to me.

  5. #25
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    621
    That would be, When your in stealth you Ravage and then you also Ravage out of stealth when you can e.i PvP 4pc proc or Incarnation hench the ! after Ravage. When you can't ravage you mangle.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    That would be, When your in stealth you Ravage and then you also Ravage out of stealth when you can e.i PvP 4pc proc or Incarnation hench the ! after Ravage. When you can't ravage you mangle.
    Thank you.

    Also, what is the difference between !Prowl and Prowl? I've got !Prowl in some of my macros.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Thank you.

    Also, what is the difference between !Prowl and Prowl? I've got !Prowl in some of my macros.
    I think it's protection so you don't remove prowl by mistake if you mash the button.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •