Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    If you don't care about beeing a liar and most probably the worst person in the universe you can check everything on the page and just copypaste your dxdiag into the "why should we pick you tab" - the system will tell you that you have excellent chances.

I got the "excellent" rating for the countless hours (days, months, years .... my life is so sad ) i've spent in front of a screen and yelling stuff into my microphone that no sane person would understand...

Deleted
    Got above average, wrote like a wall of text on "why pick me" thingy. Now I wonder if above average is going to be above average or it will be the average..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    The only thing that could destroy my dreams of getting a key, is my weak PC... It can barely run swtor, though maybe they like to see some results on the weak hardware guys aswell *fingers crossed*
    I'm in the same boat. I hope our inferior specs will make us unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    A lot of people think that if they have weak specs they're immediately skipped for beta tests. But it's quite the contrary. Companies want to see just how far their games go and what types of hardware they can get into. So if you have a weak system you might just be able to test it because Beth/Zeni want to know if you can even play it. Fingers crossed, you're still in the game.

I have both my fingers crossed. I've been waiting for this damn Beta sign up literally the first time I read "Elder Scrolls Online" in a news headline.

I got Excellent! Wrote a lot for the "Why you should pick me" part and I wrote something/ticked something for every section. I didn't lie at all either. Hopefully I get picked!

Deleted
    I was honest and didn't pick all games, all preferences etc. I wonder if they will notice so many people lying and picking everything for increased odds, and then just take them later.

Atleast I hope that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh
    "Excellent" chances at Beta Access, lets hope this thing knows what its talking about!

mine said above average chance :P hope i get it!

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 07:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post

with a really bad system you probably have a good chance, they probably want to see the different hardware it can run on

10+ Year Old Account
    Went through the application process clicked finished and was brought to a page that could not be found. Good start!

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I filled out everything and only got above average, how much did you guys write in the "why should we pick you" tab? oO
    It's not about anything like that LOL. Just answer fill out every part and click the want additional infomation buttons and you get "Excellent chances" (at open beta 2 months before release).

Signed up for it. Wrote a super wall of text in the why they should fucking pick me box. Got excellent. I still don't like the fact that this game is an mmo, but damn I want in. I want to play this game if for nothing more than the lore.

Deleted
    I only wrote one paragraph in Why Should We Pick You, I write a good sell but I can't see them scrutinizing every paragraph with likely well upwards of 500,000 forms to go through.

I am assuming you will only be able to do it once per email addy? I am not home for 2-3 weeks and just have my crappy laptop and was wondering if I should do it now on my main email address with my crappy laptop spec or wait till I get home?

As long as you fill everything(no need to pick every single option available), your score will always be "Excellent".

Having a guild is worth a lot. Your preferred activities aren't worth much after the first ones. What you write in "Why should we pick you" is barely worth anything since I was already at "Excellent" by the time I reached there.
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2013-01-22 at 10:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Average" chances to get beta, its diablo3 beta all over again :<
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    As long as you fill everything(no need to pick every single option available), your score will always be "Excellent".

Having a guild is worth a lot. Your preferred activities aren't worth much after the first ones. What you write in "Why should we pick you" is barely worth anything since I was already at "Excellent" by the time I reached there.

Define "everything". The only thing I didn't fill out was the Guild name and website, and after having ~3 paragraphs in the "Why you" section, I only got "above average".

Filled my app out completely honest, having only played two mmos and their betas, WoW and Rift. Didn't select all for any option, wrote 2 sentences of why to pick me and got excellent. My Computer is "decent" nothing great. I can only play wow with good results on good.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieKDC View Post
    Define "everything". The only thing I didn't fill out was the Guild name and website, and after having ~3 paragraphs in the "Why you" section, I only got "above average".
    Like I said, the guild is worth a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    I was honest and didn't pick all games, all preferences etc. I wonder if they will notice so many people lying and picking everything for increased odds, and then just take them later.

Atleast I hope that's the case.
    I was honest as well. Picked the games I played on the list, roughly half, and filled in the rest honestly and got an excellent chance.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    You reply made me facepalm even more, sorry.
    Hahaha best post I've seen in days.