Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I remember when hunters still used mana.. I miss that.

Last edited by mmocaaec83955c; 2013-01-22 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when dishonorable kills existed and counted against your ladder rank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OddElum View Post
    I remember having Divine Intervention (or whatever it was called) as a paladin. Good times in instances, good times indeed.
    Not many things were as funny as to DI a mind controlled Horde, and watching him standing there like a lemon for 5 whole minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just want invisible shoulders and chest armor, like from a transmog piece, so my orc can look like a stud, like this guy:

And urm.. probably have orcs straighten there backs well there at it.
    Is it just me... or are those shoulder pads fully visible? ::Twilight Zone music plays::

Remember when rogues had to train the lockpicking skill by picking tons of lockboxes? And that bug in wolk where dragon mounts couldnt do their wing-flap animation all they could do is soar? lasted quite a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Ohh i just thought of another funny one. I remember when snowballs used to knock you down or immobilize you(i forget which one) when you were hit with one, players were able to use this to drown a friendly or enemy player by stacking up on snowballs and just keep throwing them at them until they drowned underwater lol.
    not sure if they still do this

and yes i do remember that dragon glitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Peppridge Farm remembers...When forbearance didn't exist, when instances were hard when we earned talent points oh and DK were gods in beta.

When no-one had a key to get into scholomance - a pally could use "Divine Intervention" then a GY run back to rez inside the door and unlock it from the inside.

Good Times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivetti View Post
    I remember when hunters still used mana.. I miss that.

p

dude is your signature part of your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Am I the only person that played a pally then came back a few years later and lost half his action bar?

Im almost positive they removed like 10 spells or something.
    seals moved, some blessings gone, 1 judgment, even more if i think harder

I remember when leveling my priest, that wanding was the best way to take down mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you guys, but back in vanilla I had a friend who played a warlock.

Now he was HWL, full pvp epics etc.. Respected player on his server.. but he let me play his character..

Warlocks, for me, were the worst class to play.. so hard and confusing.. I met a random 60 outside Booty Bay and he killed me in his greenies

My friend didn't let me play his HWL warlock after that
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember being the ONLY mage in 40mans...8powder pr. wipe x_x
    and that i had to prepare food for the raid >< (conjured food that is)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuupe123 View Post
    Ohh i just thought of another funny one. I remember when snowballs used to knock you down or immobilize you(i forget which one) when you were hit with one, players were able to use this to drown a friendly or enemy player by stacking up on snowballs and just keep throwing them at them until they drowned underwater lol.
    not sure if they still do this

and yes i do remember that dragon glitch
    Back in Vanilla my mage buddy and I as a rogue managed to drown someone in Tanaris where the bloodsail guys are by alternating cheap shot/gouge and his frost nova. Was soo much fun, took us about 10 minutes to finally kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    you had to farm multiple resist gear sets...freaking HuHu.

As a warlock: Summoning people off of cliffs. Usually reserved for the SOB in the guild. Killing literally thousands of bird people before BC raids for soul shards. Because heaven forbid you run out and the Pally who showed up two minutes before the raid starts bitching.

Probably my 2nd-3rd week of playing. Being told I need to be on the "short bus" because I didn't know how to summon from the meeting stone at Gnomer. I knew how the community would be from that day forward.

Maraudon was a raid (up to 10 anyway). The longest bunch of nothing, lol. By the time everyone got there/found it, you could have ran from booty bay to Ironforge.
    "Ok, we still need one more."
    "Wheres the flight path again?"
    "Um, where?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Leading 39 other people in raids

I remember when we had this channel to find people to make a dungeon group with, it made it so much more fun. We'd find eachother, finish that dungeon and hell we became friends while doing it. We had a bunch of laughs and interesting conversations during the dungeon were as now the biggest convo i had last weeks was "hey"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just want invisible shoulders and chest armor, like from a transmog piece, so my orc can look like a stud, like this guy:

And urm.. probably have orcs straighten there backs well there at it.
    ...but..but he has shoulder armor. :P

yea wow man that was in early-mid tbc i think. fuck u just hit me hard man it takes me back

wow is defiantly one of my best gaming experiences ever

@op