Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoclord View Post
    Thanks will try Heatsink. And as a response to others I stand corrected on Felflame about updating stats on procs. If timing is off and I don't have the ability to SB/SS it saves one GCD. I still have to apply ag as it doesn't refresh that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 11:32 AM ----------

I use Affdots already, very handy. I had to learn to worry about the numbers first and the colours second.
    It's vital to remember that it doesn't save you one GCD. One GCD would mean 14 seconds of UA or 18 seconds of corruption. It gives you 6 of both which becomes 12 seconds in total. Do not Fel Flame unless it seems absolutely necesary. It's a bad spell, damagewise.
    It costs you 1 GCD, it doesn't save you one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wonder if people get so wrapped up in so many procs that it ends up costing them damage from overall reduced MG and Haunt uptime. Just a thought.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if people get so wrapped up in so many procs that it ends up costing them damage from overall reduced MG and Haunt uptime. Just a thought.
    I am beginning to wonder the same thing myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by actiwe View Post
    Affdots.

Welcome to 1st on DPS meter.
    This, forever and ever this. Playing affliction without it feels like ice skating on sneakers now.