Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

all classes realm first 90

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81
    How did he even do this? all classes, professions realm first? and on the release day? Only thing he didnt get is monk I think.
    Even if you found a dead server it is impossible to level 10 characters in 1 day, exept if you multibox, but then you wouldn't get all the feats on one account.
    Can anyone explain?
    Also, I think this guy has the most feats in the world now :P
    Last edited by mmocc062206dc4; 2013-01-08 at 02:52 PM.

merged accounts ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he moved to a new server.. No clue
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Does that work? so he had 9 other people get a realm first for him and he transfered them to his account or something?

Someone else has already done this. You just have all the accounts on the same battle.net.

add a whole guild to one battlenet and wee xD
    and if he was mutliboxing all 9 chars by himself then /bow to the allmighty nerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    add a whole guild to one battlenet and wee xD
    and if he was mutliboxing all 9 chars by himself then /bow to the allmighty nerd
    It is most likely a group of friends having accounts on the same battlenet account.
    Strange thing is that I believe that 9 accounts is the most you can add to one battlenet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, since when is Heart of the Swarm available to purchase? 0.0 I must be out of the loop. Anyways, interesting to see, but kind of stupid. I am an Achievement hunter, but not when it just becomes crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Jeez, maybe he merged account or something. Pretty impressive he did this

He has too much free time to spend on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they're a bunch of very hardcore friends who see the benefit of sharing everything.

Deleted
    Well here is how it's done. I does rely on either blizzard (specifically in russia) being very generous or well that they have an inside man.
    (Considering how much money you can make with this I don't have a doubt in my mind that it is the latter but you know ... all speculation.)

As said in http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1820953396 you can split b.net accounts. This automatically duplicates all your achievements. This is supposed to be 'rare' however.

So what people do is they split off their accounts and sell it to others who then merge it to their main account. There is a whole market for this (with websites and price tags). The top sellers are mounts like invincible which you can endlessly dupe this way.

Edit:
    If I was Blizzard I would undo all account merges that have been done with accounts that have been split off a different account before and serve out bans by the 100s. Achievement trading is even worse than win trading.
    Last edited by mmocb100f50513; 2013-01-22 at 04:15 PM.

thats pretty crazy how many feats of strength that guy has...

Guys u can't imagine how everything is simple when u spent almost 2 years in game (/played 604 days) and u know this game better than yourself
    All those chars are mine and the result of day by day fanatic tests and different strategies on MoP Test servers.
    All crafting profs - thanks to mine guildmates they gave me evr for craft.
    Monk was a result of using blizzard "clever mechanic" and I started pushing him from 80 lvl at once with a help of mine guildmates and non-stop grind.
    Shaman - one of the laptops had problems with videocard (shit happens) and I lost much time and as a result Shaman SF.
    Fishing and Arhaeology - to much time and I had to sacrifice them instead of others.

So question - HOW?
    Ansver - simple. And I will show u it at mine facebook account at the end of content.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    It is most likely a group of friends having accounts on the same battlenet account.
    Strange thing is that I believe that 9 accounts is the most you can add to one battlenet.
    You can have up to 8 individual WoW accounts on a single battle.net account.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Really this thread again? It's been posted well over five times. Please use the search!

OT: prob merged accounts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    Guys u can't imagine how everything is simple when u spent almost 2 years in game (/played 604 days) and u know this game better than yourself
    All those chars are mine and the result of day by day fanatic tests and different strategies on MoP Test servers.
    Monk was a result of using blizzard "clever mechanic" and I started pushing him from 80 lvl at once with a help of mine guildmates and non-stop grind.
    Shaman - one of the laptops had problems with videocard (shit happens) and I lost much time and as a result Shaman SF.
    Fishing and Arhaeology - to much time and I had to sacrifice them instead of others.

So question - HOW?
    Ansver - simple. And I will show u it at mine facebook account at the end of content.
    Almost 2 years? There's achievements there from 5 years back, how does that work.

type in game /played
    i got 604 days - e.m. almost 2 years and u?

Deleted
    type in game /played
    i got 604 days - e.m. almost 2 years and u?
    No need to get hostile, I was genuinly asking, misreads and all that. Don't get your panties into a bunch.

Deleted

So question - HOW?
    So your saying you leveled all the chars yourself? with multiboxing then?
    If so, gratz to you, that is pretty impressive indeed.