Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Triple spec might of been a possibility under the pre-MoP talent system, but at this point it would just make spec choices utterly meaningless for anyone except Druids unless it was obscenely difficult to obtain (like Legendary questline difficult, and not like the ones we've seen so far in MoP). The closest thing I could see working would be allowing players to set multiple preset talent selections within a single spec..
    Triple spec was my thought also, since he also asked "is it time for triple spec?"

But I don't get your comment about talent system making triple spec meaningless. A pally for example could DPS, tank, and heal. I used to play prot pally main, but would DPS on one tank fights. In PvP I loved to heal. Even my Mage, raid Fire/Arcane, but PvP frost

So yeah, my guess is triple spec

EDIT: Mentoring system seems very possible since they now have they scaling tech. Spectator mode would be great also
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2013-01-24 at 01:24 PM.
    "Peace is a lie"

1. Free Realmtransfer every 3 Months or every time a patch hits.
    2. Skirmishes are back!

My guess is a change to the gear system. Instead of gear sitting in your bag and banks they make a system where all the gear is just there in the character UI and you choose what to wear. With heirlooms available on all your characters as well.

1- blizzard all-stars will be part of wow
    2- all races will be able to chose any class
    3- some battle-net program similar to skype
    4- path of titans

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Actually that is false. The less anonymous the person is, the more peer pressure will force them into social behavior.
    There were just as many assholes before LFD as there are now. The difference is that now it takes much less time to place you in a group of assholes than before, so you see them more often.
    English is not my first language, feel free to correct any mistake I may make.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    There were just as many assholes before LFD as there are now. The difference is that now it takes much less time to place you in a group of assholes than before, so you see them more often.
    People just aren't assholes yes or no. They are behaving like one.

If you got people from the same realm (and realm size matters here, too) they'll likely behave social. If you were to fly with as a group of 5 to the instance chances are you stick together after 1 wipe. In LFD you just yell, scream, leave, and requeue.

Yes you had drama queens and dickheads before too, but the signal to noise ratio was higher.

My experience in other MMOs of low pop realm vs high pop realm also confirms the above theory.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

The Patient
    In the next pre-expansion patch they are going to add a rip in the space time continuum leading to the eventually combining of the Starcraft and Warcraft Universe. Formally known as Craftcraft and/or Titan.

It will be Mobile Fishing/ pet battles App for Android and Ios!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

dance studio........

level scaling for old dungeons and raids with LFG tool for it, maybe lower level ilvl drops from it

Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    3- some battle-net program similar to skype
    THat is actually possible. There were already some clues of some Battle.net client software.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    THat is actually possible. There were already some clues of some Battle.net client software.
    Can you link?
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I can't see Blizzard wasting dev time on this after how horribly the in-game voice features failed.

Also the context doesn't really fit.
    GC was responding specifically to a tweet that was talking about the introduction of Dungeon finder and LFR, so I can't help but imagine that this unannounced feature is something instance/raid related.

Perhaps they've finally worked out the tech needed to properly implement the spectator mode they've wanted to give us for quite a while.
    Or maybe they're currently working to release SoO as a raid that has 10, 25 and 40 modes. They could be testing thunderforged for that reason, so that they can get a feel for how to balance better loot advantages for different raid sizes.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-01-24 at 05:13 PM.
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Can you link?
    http://www.diablofans.com/news/1499-...d-information/

About 1/3 into the news post, there's the datamined PTR changes. The very first one listed is a new string referencing a Battle.net Desktop App.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...49764785401856

Maybe it's time for more than two specs?
    Trispec

Quote Originally Posted by vgfreak2008 View Post
    While I'm all for tri-spec, it just doesn't seem as far-reaching as the implementation of LFD/LFR.

Some kind of housing? IMHO they tested that with farm and it's very popular

Whatever it is, it'll be announced April 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Some kind of housing? IMHO they tested that with farm and it's very popular
    No, they want to keep players out in the world. They won't impliment anything on a bigger scale then farm.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Merging of all auction houses and allowing mail to be sent between factions if its one of your alts.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: SinR. Safari: Water. Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I has Beta. Woo.