Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Merging of all auction houses and allowing mail to be sent between factions if its one of your alts.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: SinR. Safari: Water. Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    YAY CASUALIZATION!

Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    1- blizzard all-stars will be part of wow
    2- all races will be able to chose any class
    3- some battle-net program similar to skype
    4- path of titans
    Finally human Shaman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross fraction Real ID grouping would be fucking awesome too (like in CoS it turns you into human even if you were Horde, but you still keep your abilities, group leader of group decides fraction like cross realm grouping).

Quote Originally Posted by sinr View Post
    merging of all auction houses and allowing mail to be sent between factions if its one of your alts.
    yay no economy!!!!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vgfreak2008 View Post
    More than 2 can also indicate various specs one can swap between. Like build A is default. Then build B with glyph X instead of glyph Y, and talent M instead of N. Then build C which has talent M instead of N, keeps glyph X, but also has glyph F instead of G. And so on. All without having to travel home to swap around.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

I REALLY hope it's a date for updated models. It's not that I'm desperate for them because my character is so outdated, it's because if the recent troll models are anything to go by the models would look FANTASTIC.

EDIT: Oh boy, the class/race restrictions being removed... I hadn't thought of that!

I can has Blood Elf Shaman/Druid?

Currently playing Guild Wars 2, Dragon Age and Pokémon. Not at the same time, of course. I'm not an octopus.

Human shaman just doesn't fit lore wise :/

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    yay no economy!!!!
    You mean one economy.

Well going off of the last 2 "big changes" were PvE ones, I would hope something more PvP focused...a Dota battleground of 5v5 would be so....kick....ASS! The LFWPvP would be nice also, as already mentioned.

Pretty sure this is a marketing strategy to keep people excited and playing. I do think it will be something good though after they decide what to add.

I hope it wasnt the "25man gets more drop chance on thunder... statement"!

what i want personally
    1: Merge servers, no more 97% vs 3%
    2: Merge AH, so you can actually get enchants/gems etcetc on a dead faction/server without neutral AH (could not care less if you have to sell things for 1c!)

but what i think it is.
    Your main citys will no longer be "dead", CRZ into Ogr/SWC, they said it in a "hint" before so ;(

Now go forth.. Unleash the tides of Doom.. Upon all those.. who would oppose us.

Cross-Faction Grouping, or that seems to be the most obvious choice to me.
    "Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you." - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    N O!

Edit: I would explode, cry, rage, and die of a heartattack
    I got pissed off just by Faction change, or the fact that you could even have horde and alliance on the same server, that you would be able to logg a "horde toon and write to alliance". So angry.... (Yeah its a game, but they will ruin it in my eyes if they allow faction group/speaking). Then WoW is no more, for me. (first time in 8years(?dunno since vanilla!) i have thought "Il quit if they do this!")
    ...... I... has.. pwoblem
    Last edited by Aspect of Death; 2013-01-24 at 06:35 PM.

Now go forth.. Unleash the tides of Doom.. Upon all those.. who would oppose us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    To me too.

But which implementation? How would it work?

All races for both factions maybe? A bit like the legacy system in star wars.

Would kinda like an Alliance Troll to play.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Human shaman just doesn't fit lore wise :/

You mean one economy.
    >.> No, the supply of millions of players will screw the prices on Everything down so low that no one will be able to make any gold. You would see alot of vendoring of mats that used to be worth something. So many undercuts nothing could sell.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

What's "Proving Grounds", by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    All races for both factions maybe? A bit like the legacy system in star wars.

Would kinda like an Alliance Troll to play.
    Apart from female caster worgen I don't understand what the fuzz is all about regarding the races.

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    >.> No, the supply of millions of players will screw the prices on Everything down so low that no one will be able to make any gold. You would see alot of vendoring of mats that used to be worth something. So many undercuts nothing could sell.
    Yes I know, we saw that in D3 and GW2. But how does that mean there's no economy? We'd have a healthy economy, with insane competition.

Content scaling. All raids available for max level 90. ( Kara, ICC etc )

They already put it in the game in 5.2 that in BGs your level gets raised to that of max level in the bracket. So if you join a BG at 86 , your level will rise to 89 with increase in your appropriate stats.

Allowing x-faction raids to form.

the new addition will be NPCs that do raids and dungeons with you, so you never have to tank, heal, or play with another actual person again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    What's "Proving Grounds", by the way?
    Supposedly it's something where you can hone your skills on your own in order to prepare you for groups and raids and whatnot.