Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    isnt proving grounds brawlers arena?

Honestly, I would see Raid scaling (either raids up, or us down) as one of those ideas where people are like OH YEA SO COOL for maybe a month... three months? Then they fall by the wayside again. I'm not saying it won't be this (it's more likely than most things I've seen in the thread), but I think many people actually enjoy going back and soloing as much of old content as they can. As it is, my guild is pretty much dead outside of various raid times (there's 4 raid groups in our guild that all run at different times/days), and no one ever seems interested in going back to do achievements they missed, let alone a full raid.

I would be 100% on board with cross-faction grouping. I have many friends on horde side on my server where my main is ally, and would really enjoy even just doing the odd 5 man with them when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    They said it wasn't, only dps can participate in it. It's horrible to tanks/healers

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    Yeah I think brawlers arena was a bone to the solo artists out there and not necessarily a training ground.

Would love a proving ground but I don't think that's the big surprise, however I could be wrong.

It would be cool if they could somehow introduce sub-classes.....just a thought anyway.

Given the theme of the expansion, the fact that it is not very popular and Blizzard wants it to be and that sometime ago some blue hinted at some changes coming concerning this feature, I would say:

LF Rated Battleground

Quote Originally Posted by Farlek View Post
    Given the theme of the expansion, the fact that it is not very popular and Blizzard wants it to be and that sometime ago some blue hinted at some changes coming concerning this feature, I would say:

LF Rated Battleground
    based off of personal matchmaking rating? doesn't SWTOR do something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Farlek View Post

LF Rated Battleground
    You know, you lose all credibility when you make claims representing a majority you can't back up. You don't know whether it's very popular or not. If you were going to look at the evidence, however, I'd be willing to bet it points toward wow being more successful than your statement suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigface View Post
    You know, you lose all credibility when you make claims representing a majority you can't back up. You don't know whether it's very popular or not. If you were going to look at the evidence, however, I'd be willing to bet it points toward wow being more successful than your statement suggests.
    The evidence being you can queue for Rated BGs as a group of 5 and be matched with another group of 5, leads me to believe that not enough people were RBGing, so they lowered the queuing requirements.

LFRBGs should only be matched up against other LFRBGs, though.
    Isomorphic for LoL EU West
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/2
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked for WoW EU-EN.

Proving grounds is announced, we know something about it and it's not that feature

'X-realm' combining unbalanced servers into balanced x-realms without actually merging them but work as 1 realm otherwise ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    They said it wasn't, only dps can participate in it. It's horrible to tanks/healers

You are correct, but not bad for tanks. I stay in blood but use a mix of tank and DPS gear. So far I am not stuck on anything, but I am only like rank 4
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    God I hope so. I really want a Brewmaster spec on my monk but i need healing and DPS for raiding
    I don't. Because as I've said before, "If you have 3 specs, and 3 spec choices, then just get rid of spec because people will just take all 3."
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

High Overlord
    For all of you hoping for cross faction, you guys really forgot what world of warcraft is about..

Remember when shamans where horde only and paladins alliance only.

We used to gank eachother in front of instance portals without the possibility to just fly away.

Where is the hate!! sissies!

ORCS FTW, FOR THE HORDE AND FOR HELLSCREAM!

I still think with the Horde vs. Alliance theme, the struggle over Pandaria will spread to Azeroth. I see there being Raid Scenarios where you raid a capital. Who knows, it could even be in the actual world where people in the cities will be caught in the conflict even if they didn't queue. Imagine a Horde zeppelin flying into Stormwind or an Alliance gunship gliding over Orgimar once per day.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I don't. Because as I've said before, "If you have 3 specs, and 3 spec choices, then just get rid of spec because people will just take all 3."
    Like I said it should just be an amount of profiles (and actionbars) people should be able to load and save. Native, in WoW.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

player housing together with a revolutionised inventory system that allows you to keep whole sets of gear in your inventory, maybe together with fun items and tabards in a separate tab like mounts or pets

Blizzard adds Ventrilo into the wow interface to replace the native voice chat.

Another big change, could be something as simple as tabard storage or a dyeing system for gear.

But I hope it's player models.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Blizzard adds Ventrilo into the wow interface to replace the native voice chat.
    why would they pick Ventrilo over Mumble? The only reason to use Ventrilo is because everyone on your realm uses it and you don't want PuGs (or your guildies) to install one of the alternative (yet better) programs.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

I think the surprise is that Galleon will spawn during the day!