Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Why's that, it would be really only for pugs.
    It seems like a rather pointless and restrictive feature to only exist for LFD/LFR. If it's going to work for normal raids and challenge modes it will throw a gear into the system, unless cross-faction guilding can exist alongside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    Cross-Faction Grouping, you heard it here first.
    I made a suggestion for that on the forums long ago mate :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    The removal of LFG/LFR <3
    Why would you want this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    LFF. Looking for friends. A feature that would be most valued by MMO players.

it's LFA, you queue on it and it pairs you with a random dude for 2v2 arena!

nah, jk
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I made a suggestion for that on the forums long ago mate :/
    Disgusting!! I would troll groups just to piss of horde.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 10:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's LFA, you queue on it and it pairs you with a random dude for 2v2 arena!

nah, jk
    You know...that wouldn't be a bad idea. It would help tons with getting the conquest cap, not for serious play ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR and LFG benefited WoW?? HAHAHAHAHAHA! It's not like it was hard to find people... it's just lazy people who didn't want to make friends or have to create a group... they were too lazy and the idea of being thrown into a group seemed fine with them. Here's my issue with LFG and LFR... ever since they were created, communities on servers has gone to shit... the idea is like this "Damn I really want that epic, ok everyone pressed greed, i'll hit need since non of them are on my server and I can't be blacklisted." Back TBC, even hearing the word blacklisted was scary... for if you were put on the proper blacklist for everyone to see... almost no one would do content with you... no one. But ever since those features came out... it allows people to get away with stupid shit because they won't be blacklisted, especially by people from another server. There used to be real cons to being an asshole... but now people always try to get away with shit and act like total pricks. I wouldn't say LFG and LFR have made the game better... they have destroyed realm communities and opened up the era of casuals. I'd almost say LFG was the downfall of WoW.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Guild system would have a heart attack.

Not sure why, and not to invoke a taboo subject but, private servers have been able to do this since BC.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Not sure why, and not to invoke a taboo subject but, private servers have been able to do this since BC.
    he said the forbidden word! BURN THE WITCH!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Cross server Auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Probably Cross server Auction house.
    If it is standalone and not a revamp of the regular ah, then fine. But if it replaces them then get ready for forum overload.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Because more or less, hacked versions of the game permit things, somehow that translates to working properly on legitimate realms?

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    Obviously cross-faction would be real-ID only so we no one would have to deal with immature douchebags(hint hint)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR and LFG benefited WoW?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    It did. Get over it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Obviously cross-faction would be real-ID only so we no one would have to deal with immature douchebags(hint hint)
    Why are you insulting horde players, man ?! (hint hint)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    My paladin's server on Chinese reamls is so dead there are days when the AH has no Boe blues/purples. At all. I can /who 90 at prime time and the list will be less than 49.
    Since we're on it, my server's horde side (I only play Alliance nowadays though) has 0 raiding guilds on wowprogress. 0. Not even a 1/16 guild. Therefore, relative population is 1:0.00

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to use your diablo character in WoW, archon go!
    God that would be ridiculous!

Bah, now I want to be able to do it... =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So..I was just on twitter, and I went to GC's page and found..this..

Player: "Wotlk gave us the random dungeon finder, cata gave us LFR. Which new mop feature do you think has had/will have a huge impact?"

Ghostcrawler: "We haven't announced it yet. "

....What the hell could it be? 0.o

Despite people's gripes with either or, LFG and LFR have really helped the game in one way or another. It doesn't depend on your personal opinion for one or the other, but it'd be hard to admit neither of has helped the game at all.

What could it be?

Only thing I have to guess is new Player Models, but that's really all.
    Few things that I can think of

• Character Models (you mentioned that and it is most likely one)
    • Monk/Pandaren Race/Class would also fit that bill
    • CRZ - while not popular with some tbh it is nice to find people out in low level zones. I came across few people in Hinterlands on a low-pop server so that was a nice treat for me
    • Scenarios - while this is not a big feature but instanced group quests to help tell a story and offer rewards is a good idea imo
    • Pet battles - huge feature that generally like by most people and quite fun to do in off time (at least for me)
    • Player housing (sort of) - the tiller farm and the fact that it can now be yours in 5.2 that acts like an inn, have mailbox, etc is pretty dam close

I guess those defining features are really seen in retrospect once the expansion is completed

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    And that's why it'd never work.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Because more or less, hacked versions of the game permit things, somehow that translates to working properly on legitimate realms?

Considering how easy it is on there yes. I don't see how hard it would be. Can you say how it would mess things up?